Create Account

Rich and Luke - Topic/Question thread
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2022, 11:31 AM by Rich. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hello team!

Luketd and I are planning to record a podcast this weekend.

I want to talk, at least a little, about his prospect rankings. I'm sure we'll talk about playoffs as well. If there is anything else you'd like us to talk about, post it here!

Shl

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Luke: why do you hate me? Why do you hate my team? Also how does it feel to not have a had player finally?

General: surprises of the season for you both? Excited for the new era we'll be entering?

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

General: Do either of you have an opinion on the 4 Star Cup Playoffs?

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Hey Luke, your thoughts on the Flyers season so far? As a Leafs fan, the games between us have been pretty exciting and wide open. Do you guys think you'll be getting one of those final two WC spots in the East?

And Rich what's your NHL team if you watch the NHL? And what do you think of your team this season?

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Answered.

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Hey!

We're planning to record again this weekend. We'll talk about playoffs, of course.

Let us know what else you'd like us to talk about!

Shl

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Where’s the play by play

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Whos traveled to the most states?

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

What are some problems you see with the fhm engine and what are you most excited for regarding the switch?

How are ya guys?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

What are your thoughts on Coronavirus

[Image: 3.png]

Hello!

We are planning to record again this weekend! I don't have a plan for topics yet.

Let us know what you would like us to talk about!

Shl

Adam Prpich Portal Link

Fast forward 5 seasons. Which teams are competing for a 4 star cup? Which teams are rebuilding? Who are the top players?

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

on a scale of pensknight to the greatest user on shl of all time aka jss, how good is my banner for the rage luke

[Image: 3.png]

Projections for next seasons league MVP?

Underrated Stats?

Speed Vs Physicality in FHM?

Weirdest Pizza topping you would actually try (Im talking gummy worms, tostitos, eetc. not pineapple)?

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

What you're excited to do in FHM

Differences between SMJHL call-ups before versus the future (early, later, positional needs matter?)

Mock Draft

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]