St. Louis Announcement

[Image: Scarecrows-Banner.png]

Co-GM Announcement S26
Gm Announcement S27
.:| 10-02-2015 - 02-25-2020 |:.
5 - 4 star Cups S29, S39, S44, S45, S46
3 - Mathias Chouinard

5 years, 25 Seasons

What a wild ride it has been, I have met so many amazing people along the way and cant thank everyone enough. For the last 5 years of my life I have been the Co-Gm or GM of the Scarecrows and its very hard to imagine stepping down but it is the time. With a promotion at work and tons of new responsibilities I just cannot dedicate the same time that I used to to the Crows and for that I need to step back. I know the Crows are in great hands with Nic and although HO needs to put it to Apps I sincerely hope he gets the job because no one cares more about the team then him, he works super hard every day and its been a pleasure to work with him.

Huge thanks to all Crows past and present you guys have been my family throughout my 5 years hear I will miss you all

Shutout to all my Co-Gms who worked with me along the way I would have never been able to achieve what I did without you guys
Allen, Crutch, Brumm, Joe, Nic you guys have helped make this all possible.

This will be my final post for the foreseeable future, I wont be re-creating after my current player dies to inactivity but I'll stay in touch on Discord and if you wanna chat hit me up!
TML99#2549

Much Love SMHJL/SHL

[Image: O9ANVg5.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Rajjan Perlmayn in my heart

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Wow rip to a legend of the league. Best of wishes TML

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

play call of duty with me

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Legend.

I am happy to have been your Co for the last few seasons and thank you for everything. You have made my time as Co great and really enjoyable.

I’m gonna miss you buddy. </3

Scarecrows

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

I am crying rn. SCARECROW NOISES

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Very new Scarecrow but thank you for your service and leadership. Its a great team I'm proud to be a member of.  Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: hudson.png]

much respect

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Best of luck with everything man! You've done a great job with the crows and you've left a lasting mark on the site. That's something to be proud of.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

This isn't something I thought I'd see in my time here, if ever. It's been amazing getting to play with and for you, TML. Thank you for everything you've done for the team to make it an awesome place to be.

Good luck in real life, we're gonna miss you.

Scarecrows

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Thank you for realizing you never should’ve hired Brumm over me in S33. Then, thank you again for realizing that I’m insane and letting me just go nuts from S34-S45. Thank you for doing the budget because I hated it. Thank you for being a friend.

Stick taps my man. You rock.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

That's an announcement I never expected to see tbh. Best of luck in your future TML and even though you aren't the chattiest person in the GM chat, it was fun being your opponent

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Tons of respect and congrats on such a great GMing career.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

God tier tbh

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

This is such sad news. TML and Nic gave me a chance when no one else was going to and without you guys I wouldn’t have became an active member of this league again.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread