Create Account

Pre Game Show

St.Louis Scarecrows at Anaheim Outlaws
Play Sound On

Welcome to the SMJHL final between to great teams who through perseverance and hard work battled through some great moments and overcome some great adversaries.  The Outlaws led by Ivan Maximus in playoff scoring with a tally of 4 goals and 10 assists in as many games are also relying heavily on net minder Strom Chamberlain who is sporting an 8-1-1 record to go with a 0,916 save percentage and a GAA of 2,06.  Regular season scoring leader Kevin Robinson has chipped in with 10 points in 10 games.

The Scarecrows on the other hand have been struggling statistically where there leading scorer of the playoffs is Sasha Dangelchek with a respectable 9 points in 12 games played.  Their goalie also struggling to keep the puck out of the net, Elizabeth Doyle has seen herself pulled from a game already and is sporting a underwhelming 0,898 save percentage and a GAA of 2,57.  The Scarecrows seem to be playing a more defensive style game thus far as point per game during the regular season James Ronlain, has yet to find his scoring ways with a measly 6 points to show for his efforts. 

Anaheim with just two losses in these playoffs have taken on and eliminated the number five seed the Vancouver Whalers and then swept a favorite for the cup the number two seed the Carolina Kraken.  St.Louis' road to the final was not an easy one, with only 4 losses in the tournament, they took on top seeds like the Colorado Raptors at number three and the Detroit Falcons who were seeded number one and the favorites to win it all.

The offensive production from both teams are equal, difference being the source of the scoring for the Scarecrows  is coming from all 4 lines.  Anaheim on the other hand is relying solely on 1 line but with a much bigger emphasis on team defense.  In the end I think the series will be won in the crease and on the special teams with my vote leaning on the Anaheim Outlaws to take it 6 games!

My bold prediction for the Four Star Cup MVP is none other but goalie Strom Chamberlain!

Good luck to the two finalists
(word count 410 words)

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Pretty cool that we have a famous rapper in the league now, welcome! Nice article.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Thanks for the comment, but I ain't no rapper lol. You make your own SIG? Nice!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

03-05-2020, 11:22 AMSnoopdogg Wrote: Thanks for the comment, but I ain't no rapper lol.  You make your own SIG?  Nice!

Well, I was hopeful and my dreams are now shattered. But no I didn’t make this for myself, not that skilled! Wasty made this bad boy for me.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride