Create Account

HIRED: Assistant SMJHL PT Directors
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 01:13 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

Hey SHLers, new EJenny here,

I've been tasked with replacing the great work that EJ and Jenny had done for the past, well, forever, and to help me do so I will be hiring two assistants to help me.

Job Description: Generally just helping me with the tasks of being a PT Director and being ready to assist me in the job.
This includes:
- Helping brainstorm possible PT ideas
- Grading PT submissions
- Being able to answer concerns or issues people may have regarding PTs or claims
- Being able to look cool to make up for me being on the team

Salary: - $4,000,000 per season

Experience Required: None! Just requires enough free time during a week to be good help for me when I need it. It should be a low-stress gig, so anyone newer shouldn't feel intimidated about applying.

Just shoot me either a PM on-site or find me on Discord at Spursfan33#5364 and we can talk. I don't have any questions to post here to be answered or anything; if you're interested I'm happy to just have a short conversation about it if making a whole write-up feels difficult. Discord is preferred.

*Deadline for Applications will be March 9th, at 11:59pm EST*

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

You forgot to say how to apply. I assume PMs here or on discord?

[Image: EsVSFns.png][Image: uzmDXiJ.png]
Sigs by @Carpy48 and @tweedledunn

how negotiable is the salary

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

applied

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

03-05-2020, 11:12 PMtoirekari Wrote: You forgot to say how to apply. I assume PMs here or on discord?

Stop embarrassing me dude

(Edited)

Apli

[Image: lebbish.gif]

applieeeeed

replied

Oh, so this is what the forums look like

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

Applied.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

03-06-2020, 11:50 AMdmills3 Wrote: Oh, so this is what the forums look like

@SecondSucks22 update

Applied

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

Apps closed! Thanks to all who applied, I can already tell I'm gonna feel bad no matter who I hire because I can only choose so few of you.

This has been a very lengthy and grueling period for me, and not much separated all of you who applied, you're all awesome and I'm sure you all would be fantastic assistants to work with. Unfortunately, I can't hire 14 assistants and have to round it down, which pains me immeasurably, but 3 applicants really stood out to me in talks and I feel will be great voices to work with for the plans I potentially have for the PT system. It should be busy, so I'm hiring one more guy than I initially said in the post.

Those 3 are @Mutedfaith , @toirekari , and @roastpuff . You guys were all great to talk to about potential ideas and ways to make the league more engaging for newcomers, making great points yourselves while also not being afraid to challenge me on points I made. I have total confidence you guys will be every bit as committed as I am in improving the SMJHL rookie experience, and am looking forward to working with this trio.

Just to reiterate, all of you were good applicants, and I encourage you all to reapply if a spot becomes open in the future!

Looking forward to working with this team!

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty