Create Account

S53 Interested Prospect Thread

[Image: SMJHL-Berserkers.png]

Hey all,

I know these can get a tad repetitive so going to keep this short:

1. Favourite NHL team?
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you?
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
4. Your discord ID.

Feel free to PM me or @JNH if you have any questions or want to talk more about Newfoundland and the opportunities here!

Berserkers Cheers

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
1. I have 3, Maple Leafs, Vegas and Avs. I might have 4th when Seattle comes out to the league!
2. I'm a recreate. Gonna be active for sure so im a safe bet.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
3. A lot of ppl in the site (especcially older users know me very well). Also im from Finland
4. Your discord ID.
4. Snussu#8020

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Hey all,

I know these can get a tad repetitive so going to keep this short:

1. Favourite NHL team?

The Boston Bruins

I know my way around the league, and i’m committed to updating and building a good player. JNH and I have reeeally had our ups and downs but i’ve gotten 4 years older since I was Whaler’s GM and I’ve grown up a lot. And even he knows I’m great at getting rookies active and excited. Overall I think I’d be a pretty good asset to have around.

I’m down to stay in junior as long as possible since I have way more fun here anyway.

4. Your discord ID.

#JHS4848

Feel free to PM me or @JNH if you have any questions or want to talk more about Newfoundland and the opportunities here!

Berserkers Cheers

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

1. Favourite NHL team?
#1 Edmonton Oilers
#2 Toronto Maple Leafs

So I can fix that god awful logo.
But actually, cause you want an elite #1 pairing D man for 3 seasons.

SDcore is a slacker and should be ashamed for leaving the PBE sim team. ☹

4. Your discord ID.
SDcore knows it!

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

1. Favourite NHL team?
-Montreal Canadiens lifer overhere

-Because I am active and ambitious, eager to learn if guided accordingly and I am open to suggestion on my player build moving forward.

-I have 3 children and wonderful wife.

4. Your discord ID.
-snoopdogg#4629

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?

senadores

pros: u get a good player, u get gecko in ur LR, u have a higher chance of getting cool sigs

cons: u get gecko in ur LR

simons gonna be a helluva player, i think hed be a good pick Smile

gecko says e

4. Your discord ID.

geckoeygecko#4391

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

1. Favourite NHL team?
- Chicago Blackhawks.

- I am definitely one of the greatest defenders of this upcoming draft.

- Nothing special. Berserkers ain't my favorite team, but I will not get mad if they draft me. Don't care about on which team I'll play. I care about getting some decent amount of ice time and helping teammates being a team player!

4. Your discord ID.
- st4rface#9885

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 06:50 PM by Fantobens.)

1. Favourite NHL team?rangers
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? They shouldn’t. I would wish to start my career elsewhere. Wish you nothing but luck in the upcoming season.
I’m a nice person despite saying I don’t want to play on your team
4. Your discord ID
Ily

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

1. Favourite NHL team? Flyers

2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? Because it would be interesting

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I actually know where in the world is Carmen Sandiego

4. Your discord ID. Hefe4711#4945

1. Favourite NHL team?
Boston Bruins
I believe that the team should know why they draft me. I'm looking to build a pure sniper, that can be reliable on power plays. Also looking to be active.
I'm from Czech Republic, different timezones, I hope they won't be an issue.
4. Your discord ID.

MegaSkuci#8624

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

1. Favourite NHL team?

FLYERS

Because I probably plug a hole in your lineup and I'd like to grow to be more than just a plug!

I'm still feeling all of this out, and I'm having a great time so far. This seems like a fun pastime and I hope I can enjoy it with some other cool people.

4. Your discord ID.

SAwful#6076

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

1. Favourite NHL team?
Dallas Stars

Scoochie Stratton is going to be a flashy, reflexive, and athletic goaltender that will hopefully up any team's competitive edge.
Personal level, I've never played a sim before but I'm extremely down to earth guy and hoping to meet a team that can mentor and have a good time with along the way.

I'm extremely used to using Discord from my gaming background and all that goes with it. Unfortunately with my job (work 10 hour days , 4 days a week) I can't use my phone much at all at my desk so my talking will be random throughout the weekdays but evenings and weekends I will definitely be involved in the convos. My job and not being a very creative person I won't be posting much of the really interesting extra curricular content that goes on here but hopefully I make up for that with my relaxed personality. I have been a recruiter for many guilds in my PC gaming life so that combined with being an ex college athlete (swam) I can get along with anyone. Some of my interests/hobbies are Dallas Stars (share season tix with friends and watch literally every game), PC games, funk music, data (math degree) and have been slowly learning French for my fiance recently. Anyways feel free to ping me on Discord or here anytime and would love to chat more. Thanks for taking the time to read!

4. Your discord ID.
honkerrs#9675

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

1. Bruins all the way baby.
2. I'll be a decent earner, and great team player for you guys. I'm super active, and love to be in a fun LR.
3. Nothing I can really think of right now. I'm a senior in college and just had my classes moved online for the rest of the semester, so I'll have a lot of spare time on my hands lol.
4.Mottyice#9677

1. Favourite NHL team?
Red Wings 

I will be a great two way player and I think you will regret not drafting me

I love football and baseball
I play RW

4. Your discord ID.
Lockwood#6819

Also thank you for keeping it short lol

1. Favourite NHL team?

I don't know anything about hockey lol

Because you love me?

I am fairly active in the NSFL and PBE and on discord

4. Your discord ID.

Bagel#0315