Create Account

S53 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

No I do not.

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]/size]

6 hours or more a week

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

Playing games, Working, Watching hockey .. The Legend of Zelda Series are my favourite games, Favourite chips used to be sweet chilli heat but i'm cutting off my chips for a while..
The Philadelphia Flyers are my team.

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but
you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or
you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to
the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the
J? [/b]

4, I prefer to have my game rounded out and ready, not playing from behind against stronger players.

[b]Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]

Yes I do, Ruihu: #7327

[b]If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a
preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking
for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in
being a Falcon?[/b]

A fun atmosphere, but dedicated to the game, and open with encouragement or criticism.

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

I'm a cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

[b]Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?[/b]

I random every time.

[b]Share your best joke or meme[/b]

Halo is a cool guy.

Do you have any previous sim league experience? Yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] At least one

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Regretting choosing engineering as my major, switching out of engineering

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Honestly one or two seasons because I'm not wasting non-regressions year in the juniors. Depends on if I stay active though so who knows

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? yes discord good

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? i'm open to anywhere

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? imma try and be active

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? never played but I like metal gear solid, so probably Snake

Share your best joke or meme My life

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
NSFL GM, PBE minors gm, sim leagues as whole for a year
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
couple hours
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
work, discord, spend time with family, havent gamed in awhile but probably mlb the show here soon, ms vicks, San Jose Sharks  
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Does not matter to me, figured ill know when ill know
Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Frick_Nasty#2830
If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Chill team that get hype for game day
Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Im worth the hype
Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
Mew-two
Share your best joke or meme

save the memes for discord Wink

[Image: lazer2.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
Yes! VHL since 2015, Madden Madness (now defunct) from 2011-2012, SBA/EFL for ~1yr, GRSL a few weeks after it opened.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
2-3 hours, maybe? I intend on making my time on the site efficient rather than extensive in terms of volume.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Working - I'm a medical student and spend ~80hrs/wk in the hospital, perhaps more now with the coronavirus nonsense. Favorite games are probably Dragon Age, KotOR I&II, Mass Effect, Divinity, Pillars of Eternity, though I haven't had as much time to play them as I'd like. Not a big hockey watcher actually - just really enjoy sim leagues. I'd say I've watched the most of the Capitals and Maple Leafs just by coincidence.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
Probably 3 seasons or so. I'm quite new to the SHL and money-based leagues, so I'll want a few seasons to know what I'm getting into.

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yes. Renomitsu #9827.

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Fun group of guys that are more interested in mentoring/guidance and having a good conversation rather than min/maxing.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Not in particular! I'll need some help figuring out how to build my player after assigning those original points though.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
Don't really have a main - I like playing Corrin, Ike, Cloud, and Rosalina & Luma when I have a chance to play!

Share your best joke or meme
[Image: 89177735_2799535340112213_52922184454027...e=5E95A3EC]

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!