Create Account

S53 Interested Prospect Thread

Knights  Knights  Knights

Welcome to the Kelowna Knights! I'm the co-GM. We finished last season with losing the Four Star Cup Finals unfortunately, but we're looking for new players to help us return to the finals & walk away victorious this time. Below are some questions to help us decide who would fit in our organization. Feel free to answer as many as you'd like:

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? 

10. Anything else you would like us to know?

Knights  Knights  Knights

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
- SHL since S30
- GOMHL since S7?
- NSFL for a bit (went IA on both players)
- PBE since S1 (on 2nd player now)

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
- LR above all else. Winning is cool and all, but its just juniors.

- Old School Defenseman – Pass 1st mentality

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
- 3 seasons preferred

- Graphics, eh. I might dabble a bit.
- Media I will probably do some, but not go crazy. I have a bit of a bank to rest on, so I am not in a rush, but don’t want to go broke. I want full equipment every season.

- Gifs – some insights on stats, and good media

- [Image: IXn1A0.gif]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
- Gaming mostly. Currently hooked on They are Billions – Fire Emblem: 3 houses.

- Heck yah

- Vancouver Whalers are stinky.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
-Yes many in the sths format acting as a team hockey GM. Many years, also was in real life keeper leagues with salary caps and contracts type.

-They both go hand in hand if you ask me, but I am here to win championships first!

-I am aiming to build a Malkin type star, with a good defensive rating.

-About 2-3 seasons

-Media would be a better option as I no nothing in graphics. So I follow the media section pretty closely.

-Open mindedness approach, I don't judge and all that matters to me is good team spirit and winning.

-Wish I could but I have no idea how....Please HELP!

-Its hall hockey for me!

-I am yes, I really have no preference which team drafts me, I'll make my own destiny If i have too.

I have 3 kids and a wonderful understanding wife.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Shl and gomhl, gmed in both

def the latter, but cups are nice

brady tkachuk

3-4

im v lazy with my gfx :( but when i do em i do em well

Im a good LR presence! probably! jaywhy is gonna come outta the walls to slap me! on the ice, simon will provide G R I T

bradytkachukgettinghishelmettightened.jpeg

music is a big one, i play piano trombone and bass, im terrible at games and sports but i do enjoy both!

if you had asked 10 seasons ago, itd be a hard no lol i was a fervrnt whale, now ill play wherever. new player new rivalries yaknow?

not really tbh have a good one Smile

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

- I am here on SHL since S27 and I was on Latvian SHL, plus VHL a little time and different basketball sim leagues aswell.

- Winning championships and being a team player is priority in my opinion. Stats come after that!

- Alex Pietrangelo. Same height, weight and kinda type aswell.

- All five allowed seasons, cause SMJHL is more interesting and I wanna be in a greatest shape when I play on SHL.

- I do media pretty much, but have no skill with photoshop, so I will better let professionals do graphics.

- I can help teammates with advice, links etc. I am SHL veteran, so...

[Image: hossa.jpg]
My boy Marcel was such a beast... Heart

- I am professional motocross rider in my country and official TV sports commentator.

- Knights ain't my favorite team, but I will not be mad if I will end being on this roster and team. Just hope to get decent amount of ice time.

- Nothing special! I am just a regular guy who works hard to earn his spot! Smile

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Yeah i created my SHL account in S19

Locker room, the people you interact with every day are the reason you stick around

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) Bergeron style TWC

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) As long as i’ll be allowed to by my SHL team, I love the J

I love using text media and getting people interested about things. the 20-something mil in my account is evidence of that. I suck at graphics though

Experience and fun. When I was Whalers GM, we had over 500 pages of LR activity one season (when people actually used forum LR’s this was a big deal). I also won a cup as Whalers GM back then.

mannn im on mobile

Lan’ing xbox with my friends, going to the bars, making music with my roomate, reading books, outdoor activities, and climate change activism

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? yes!

I love you

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters) here a year and a half

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Neither

Roman josi

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) 4

None
Not much
7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo.
Meh

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). Not much. Baseball. Remodeling.

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? No. You should ask this first. Ily

10. Anything else you would like us to know? Not really good luck this season

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters) I was in Goal Line Blitz for many yeard

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Winners gonna win

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) Someone like Ron Hextall. I can stop shots and score some myself.

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) Probably 3 - 4 years since I am trying to learn something new

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? Media some, graphics is not my thing

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? I can bring some fun and interesting food concepts

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo! No

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). I play D&D and listen to Classic Rock

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? Sure

10. Anything else you would like us to know? Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms.

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
I wasn't in any.
These things go one with another. But my preference would be close-knit locker room.
David Pastrňák
I don't know whats best for me. If it makes no difference, then the less the better.
English is not my primary language, and I'm not really talented in graphics. Might have some issues there.
Great mood!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I play floorball in my free time. I love listening to all kinds of music, but mostly dubstep. I play all kinds of computer games. My most favourite game is Space Station 13. I also live stream on twitch.
To be fair. I'm new and don't know which team is best. I most likely wouldn't be doing any of the interested prospect threads if there was no reward for it. I'm looking for great locker room, if your team has that I'm more than willing to join.

I'm from Czech Republic, hope that timezones won't be an issue.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

Nope, not a one.

Can't you have both? I tend to think close-knit locker rooms tend to facilitate people coming together to lift each other up and do better for one another.

Ivan Provorov

As long as it takes if I'm being honest, I'm willing to stick around or move forward depending on what others recomend.

I've started making pixel and sprite type graphics as soon as I joined! Check out my Signature!

I'm a positive person who likes to have a good time. At the same time, I like to be as helpful as possible and work hard to get where I want to be.

This Brings Me Great Joy

D&D, Music/Concerts, Soccer, Cooking, Building Computers.

Sure!

I'm really not joking, I'd play for anyone and make the best of it. I'm a good time.

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

NSFL (1 season), Major League Redditball (1 Season), Major League Numberball (1 season), and Fake College Football (1 season) make up my current leagues I'm active in. So I'm quite experienced going into SHL.

I really like being in a close knit locker room over winning. Winning is dope, but having friends is doper.

David Pastrnak, which might be tough now with him being a top 5 player in the league.

No real idea honestly. As long as it t

Media will most likely be my main focus. I made around 13 million in NSFL on media this past season, so I'm quite a decent volume writer.

An active, fun person to be around.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chara+cu...k3alT-6rM:

A lot of NBA 2k, and baseball cards. I'm also a senior in college and we just had all of our classes moved to online for the rest of the semester, so I'll have a lot of free time on my hands.

Yeah totally! I'm open to any team willing to draft me.

Not really, just that you won't regret drafting me!

I’ve been in NHL GM sim leagues a few times, for a couple years

Close knit

Datsyuk, good on PK (2 way player) speed along with great hands 

I have been doing a lot of media lately

I will be a cool guy and once I’m more seasoned I’ll be helpful for my teammates. I can be a good PK and be a good 2 way guy who can slot most places for the team

See below

I love baseball and hockey. My favorite artist is Billy Joel, I go fishing and camping

Yes
no but thank you

Attached Files
.jpeg   BCB675B7-7F0C-4700-8D69-1D4D929FEB4E.jpeg (Size: 45.95 KB / Downloads: 84)

Ive been in the NSFL and PBE for 3ish seasons

Both are important. I don't want to be on an awful team but I also don't want to be in a dead locker room

I want to focus on just defense

As long as I need to. I have no idea how long that would be

Probably wont do any media of any sort

I'm pretty friendly

I don't know anything about hockey and the only hockey image I can think of right now is NSFW lol

I usually watch streams or play games like league of legends

I don't really know much about any teams besides the raptors lol but if my player is a good fit then i'm all for being on the knights

I probably won't go ia but I also wont be a top earner or anything
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2020, 03:12 AM by peej2189.)

This is my first time in one.

Easily a close-knit locker room. Being able to learn and grow with each other is the largest aspect of team sports.

A Power Forward

Probably closer to 3 seasons.

I have no experience with graphics, however I would love to take a stab at media.

I think I have a very positive attitude, with that I am also extremely willing to learn and adapt to help the team.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/v...bay/98565/

Love playing games, fly fishing, flying planes, and being in the outdoors.

I really am not sure, I don't know too much about any of the teams at this point in time.

I am super willing to adapt when needed.

[Image: panico.png]

I have not.
Establishing a positive locker room. The championships will come in time.
Skilled Power Forward/Grinder--A combination of Anders Lee and Thomas Holmström.
It'll probably be 3/4 seasons however it's dependent on if an SHL would like to utilize me prior to that.
A reasonable amount to get TPE.
Lurking
[Image: miracle-on-ice-celebration.jpg]
In general, gaming and work. 
Like all teams, I'd be happy to play for whoever takes me.