Create Account

S53 Interested Prospect Thread

Player Name:Dwight Knight

Player Position: Left Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Power forward/grinder

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes, Faelax, Sve7en, and Cobbenstein

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Aves

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Buttered Chicken

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): I usually work 5 days a week with varying hours, I'll tell more if drafted Wink
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2020, 12:42 PM by honkerrs.)

Player Name: Scoochie Stratton

Player Position: Goaltender

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):
Not sure yet because just getting into this so don't know what's considered a 5 in this league lol. With my job I work 10 hour days, 4 days a week and can't check phone too often so my talking will be random throughout the weekdays but evenings and weekends I will definitely be involved in convos. My job and not being a very creative person I won't be creating much of the really interesting extra curricular content that goes on here but hopefully I make up for that with my relaxed personality. I do enjoy data though so maybe can contribute in someway with that

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes definitely comfortable with discord. honkerrs#9675

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes I am

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I currently built him as a flashy, reflexive and athletic goaltender. Don't really have a comp for him but I want him to be as competitive as Anton Khudobin but as flashy as someone like Holtby is at times or Quick was in his prime. Willing to do whatever though based off of mentorship of experienced players and team needs.

Do you know anyone on the site?:
Nope

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Dallas Stars

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Hmm. I'm a big Crock-Pot person. So pretty much anything in that but my go to are chicken tacos in the Crock-Pot.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level

28 years old. I have been a recruiter for many guilds in my PC gaming life so that combined with being an ex college athlete (swam) I can get along with anyone. Some of my interests/hobbies are Dallas Stars (share season tix with friends and watch literally every game), Texas Rangers, PC games, funk music, data (math degree) and have been slowly learning French for my fiance recently. Anyways feel free to ping me on Discord or here anytime and would love to chat more. Thanks for taking the time to read!

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
very

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
I am 

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
Basically Ovechkin

No

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
Ducks 

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

Scrambled eggs, add in a bit of Prosciutto, ham, chives and some grated cheese over the top. Quick easy and tastes good

Player Name:-----DANIEL LAFOREST

Player Position:-----CENTER

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):-----5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:-----YES----SNOOPDOGG#4629

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):----YES

What sort of player are you looking to build?:----MALKIN TYPE PLAYER WITH GOOD DEFENSIVE ATTRIBUTES.

Do you know anyone on the site?:---NO---

Who is your favorite NHL team?:----HABS---

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:---BBQ FILET MIGNON---

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Player Name: Ryosuke Sato

Player Position: Right Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A mobile two way defenseman with strong skating, defensive, and puckhandling abilities.

Do you know anyone on the site?: No

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Vancouver Canucks and the New Jersey Devils

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Spaghetti Aglio E Olio, simple yet effective

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Player Name: Kyle Sutton

Player Position: Right Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am not, but I will look for it to join!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Underrated Sniper. One who uses strong defense to create offense.

Do you know anyone on the site?: I do not.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: New Jersey Devils

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I make a mean KD with hot dogs, but I also enjoy home made burgers and grilling.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.

Im going to be 32 this year, I have a young daughter and expecting again in September. Family is important to me, as is staying healthy and in shape (Kraft Dinner and hot dogs aside).

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Player Name: Cale Amundsen

Player Position: Goalie

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: KWally#1313

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Hmmmm... I don't have the link.

A better goalie than both of my previous two.

I know many peoples on here from my previous stay on the site.

Hawks

Swedish pancakes... or french toast.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): 35... Sell/Design pools and spas... Two kids that both play hockey. Feel free to ask anything Smile

[Image: Wally.png]

Player Name: Elwulf Jericson

Player Position: Defense

4-5 depending upon the day. Always active on discord though.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
I already use discord on a daily basis for some other games I play.

If by the S54 Draft Class then yes. Was in that before my player got fully approved.

I am looking to build mobile defenseman who is good at helping the rush without being a liability on the defensive side.

Nope, found it through a random Reddit post.

Boston Bruins born and raised.

My 2 go to are Carolina BBQ and Tacos.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
Currently work as a R&D scientist in a vet diagnostic company. Early 30s with a loving family that runs me ragged haha.

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Player Name: Patrick Shepherd

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3-4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, I use Discord daily

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Defensive Center with a slight offensive upside. Think Travis Zajac or Blake Coleman.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yeah. Jimmy Wagner (Sve7en) and Alexander Roach (Faelex) are both real life friends and the reason I found out about this league.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: New Jersey Devils

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I make a mean black bean and pepper burger

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Player Name: Cal Covid #19

Player Position: Goalie

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: i'm always on discord, yes.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes. i am skeleton sex party/cal covid

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Carter Hart but better

Do you know anyone on the site?: Just my bud @, we are rookie together

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Flyers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Thai Peanut Curry w Chicken

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

Player Name: Niccolo Livius

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: naw

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): naw

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Shadow

Do you know anyone on the site?: Anyone from S25 or before

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Habs

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Cambodian Curries

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167):

I don't like how you focus on seeing if I'm comfortable. Seems like that new age annoying identity shit. Don't draft me.

Player Name: PBJ Souppan

Player Position: Left Defenseman (Two-way)

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: I prefer Discord (thevoicelesscreator#0611)

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yessir I'm in there

I'm trying to be a big play kind of player - Big Hits, Big Shots, Big Goals, and Big Plays

I know most of the guys from the NSFL by association, but I don't know anyone too closely 

Flames, Canucks, and the Penguins when they are winning (no shame)

I've been in love with a vegan coconut chickpea curry lately!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167):

No offense to you, but these are things that I'm more comfortable not really talking about. If you take me, I'm an open book. But it's part of relationship building for me. Start a conversation with me, and I'll answer anything that comes up (thevoicelesscreator#0611)

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Player Name: Grapefruit Lizard

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4. I'll probably be able to get all the stuff done each week, but not quite good enough for a 5.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes! In fact I like it. Discord communication with pings for TPE is a great way to keep people active, and an easy way for me to keep getting TPE.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you aren't, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am! Everyone there is super helpful, so glad I could have made it in there so fast.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Im looking to make a score first type of player, who will be able to dominate the goalies with multiple goals per game.

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know a ton of people on the site. As a member of both PBE and NSFL, I have had the opportunity to meet a ton of people. I couldn't even list all of them here, but Simon (briedhoweverhespellsit) Jeffie, Dankoa, Bagel (fleshbagsoup), Dylanjj, so many guys.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: None, I don't really watch hockey to much, so I'll probably develop a favorite team during my time in the SHL.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Quesadillas. They are super easy to make, and the cheesy goo mixed with corn and other veggies is just delicious.

Starwars

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2020, 03:45 PM by mdubz.)

Player Name: Alexei Petrikov

Player Position: D

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): discord 5, site maybe a 3?

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): no

What sort of player are you looking to build?: a qb

Do you know anyone on the site?: tons of people

Who is your favorite NHL team?: blackhawks

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I like a good pasta with some sauteed garlic and mushrooms and veggies

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): I'm 30, both a student and working, I wanna play for Anchorage, I play in my colleges drumline.

[Image: 49775_s.png]
Thanks to Budgie and Carpy for the sigs!

Player || Updates

Player Name: Justin Keahi

Player Position: F

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 2-3

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Agitator

Do you know anyone on the site?: I wish I didn't

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Detroit or Edmonton

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Swedish Meatballs

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167): Engineering Student, switching out into computer science or business. Bascially realized I don't have the same motivation as the rest of the engineering students, but i get a minor at the end of this semester so eh I have something to show for the last two years

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page