Create Account

S53 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

Kraken Welcome Interested Prospects! Kraken

[Image: CarolinaKraken.png]

I'm Fuzz, returning General Manager of the Carolina Kraken!

After finishing the regular season tied for the league's best record, the Kraken ultimately fell to the eventual champions in Anaheim. Much like last offseason, the team this offseason is losing a lot of its forward group: the entire top 6 to be exact. This opens up a lot of room for rookies to come in and make an impact. The questionnaire below is meant to serve as a way to introduce yourself to both myself and the management team. We will try our best to reach out to all of you as soon as we can, and for those of you who are new: Welcome to the league!

Quote:1) What is your player name and position?
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?

Thank you for your interest in the Kraken!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

1) What is your player name and position? Tinke Jutila. Rd
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? Shutdown dman
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? I retired last season
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) Question for rooks. Not answering
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes i do good sir
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord id say solid 8
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) i can play LD. Goalienko and Forward no. Unfortunately
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Championships can suck my butt and get me my teammates here
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Negative
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? Who?

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 11:36 AM by st4rface.)

1) What is your player name and position?
- Aumy Jr. and a defender.

2) What is your player archetype?
- Maded as a Marcel Hossa look-a-like, but Alex Pietrangelo size and skills. Two-way defender and team player!

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
- This is my second player. I have been here since far S27.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
- I understand everything and I can even help others!

- I am using it and I am on all SHL discord servers.

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?
- I want to say 10, but will say 9, cause there definitely is someone who is more active than me.

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
- If it helps team - of course!

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
- Both. Let's be friendly and have a good time and try to win championship aswell!

- No.

- HOF.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Simon Takshak, RW

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Hit first lol, Im planning for Simon to be a net front guy, so i guess shoot

define active LMAO

im all good Smile

i use discord too much

of course

the latter ofc, but cups r always good

nope

whomst

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Mikkel Asmus Sondergaard

FHM doesn’t really have archtypes, just guides to follow to be rated as a certain type of player. With that said I am aiming for “Old School Defenseman”

Nah. Check out the HoF Defenseman – Ludwig Koch Schroder

How do I become as hot as cptrella IRL?

Yes. Already on it bruh

Nah, Want to stay where I am.

Both

A wee bit, but nothing of substance

Who?

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

-Daniel Laforest and I play center.
-Playmaker, so far with the 155TPE I would say Daniel is speed demon, puck carrier with very good passing skills.
-Yes
-Forums need major cleaning up, too many dead ends or outdated and useless. I could use help on how to create better looking articles!
-Yes snoopdogg#4629
-Both would be at an 8+
-I would say yes, but like playing D as a center? Not sure on this one?
-I choose championships, but having a disgruntled group would suck as hell.
-no
-Heard of the name and googled, not an NFL fan. I'm hockey and only hockey sorry!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2020, 03:21 PM by CrazyMojito.)

- Kyle Sutton - RW

- Sniper who loves scoring goals (Shoot first)

- This is my first time

- It certainly was rough, but with patience i persevered.

- I don't actively use Discord but I do have an account.

- I hope to be an 8 out of 10, I don't fully know what to expect as far as whats required of me still. As far as Discord goes, I don't expect to be the most active person but I try to read all messages.

- Faceoffs would need some work if I were to play C, and while my player prides themself on their defensive game for a sniper, I don't know how well theyd do at D.

- I think both those go hand in hand. Winning a championship means nothing if you dont enjoy the journey along the way. That being said, you play to win the game. No one remembers 2nd place.

- I do not.

- I've never been a fan of football, but I recognize his accomplishments and contribution to the sport.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

league!

Quote:

Konrad Danke, Center

TWF, Bergeron Style. Pass First.

I went IA in 2017

N/A

I do use discord

I will at least check the site every day, so 10

Of course dawg! Anything 4 tha team

Having fun with friends!

No

I love watching steel curtain highlights

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Joseph Fantobens - defense

2- way defense

No. Retired my first gen last season.

Yes

Yes

Both

No

Meh.

I would like to thank you for your time, but I would like to start my playing career elsewhere.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

1) What is your player name and position? Richard Majors - Goalie

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first? I'm just looking to save shots and keep the net empty

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Yes

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) Getting used to the media side of things, that is new to me.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yes, I use discord

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord 5-7

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) I don't know how my pads would work, but if you want me to screen the goalie on the power play, I'll be more than happy to give it a try

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Winners going to win

9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Nope.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? I think he is the most overrated QB to win a super bowl.

1) Vítek Víteček - Left Winger
2) Shoot first
3) This is my first time in the league
4) I think I understand it pretty well now, teammate from national LR helped me
5) I am using it already MegaSkuci#8624
6) 3 on site(I visit the site pretty much just for TPE) on discord 8(pretty much active many times throughout the day)
7) Depends on what the position is, I already invested in scoring categories and hate to see it go to waste
8) I feel like these things go one with another, but I'd definitely prefer the second one
9) Just FHM4
10) I just heard the name for the first time. I'm european, this sport ain't for me.

Doing a podcast, ask me any question: HERE
[Image: unknown.png][Image: sig.png][Image: viticek.png]
Thanks to @caltroit_red_flames and @sve7en for these amazing sigs!

Hello there,

My player is Elwulf Jericson, a right-shot defenseman.

My player archetype is a mobile defenseman. He is pass first but can shoot the puck when the opportunity arises.

This is my first time in the SHL and I am still getting my bearings together, although I have been a part of various different forums for a long time so the site structure isn't outlandish.

Luckily the tools appear to be very helpful for beginners. As of now, I cannot think of anything specific I would need help with site-wise but I am not afraid to speak up if/when such questions come up.

I do. ID Jericson#4348.

On the site, probably 5-6. Discord would be closer to 9-10.

Helping out the team as needed is always a top priority. If everyone works together towards a common goal great things can happen.

A little of A and a little of B. Winning is great, but if you hate those you are with than it's not worth it. Likewise, being in a good close-knit community is great but if everyone is not on the same page it can be disastrous.

Nope but I would be willing to research and learn.

"Being gifted intellectually is only a small part of the equation of success.  Concentrate on the factors you  have control over:  persistence, self-discipline, confidence.  Far more failures are due to lack of will than  lack of ability." ~ Terry Bradshaw (Yes I just looked that up).

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Matthew Sawful - Right Handed Defenseman

Looking to create a Quarterback type of player, but am flexible.

First Time!

I'm getting used to it. Surprisingly, it's not the worst site I navigate regularly. (It's SFW)

I do! SAwful#6076

I'd like to maintain some balance in my activities, but I'm constantly on Discord, and if I'm motivated by those around me I feel like I'd be around the site a lot too. 7/10

Potentially? If the glass slipper fits, I don't see why not.

Why can't you have both? Close-knit groups tend to boost each other up and tend to do better in my opinion.

Nope.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: SAwful.gif]

[Image: 4NkSjIm.png]  ||  [Image: 7bttGDC.png]

Armada  ||  Uk  ||  Wolfpack

Rotticus Scott, LW.

I think I'd be classified as pass first. I went for a David Pastrnak type build.

First time in the SHL! I'm active in a few other leagues, but this is my first time on the ice.

I've been on forums since I can remember, and am active in NSFL, so nothing specifically for me. It's all pretty straight forward.

Yup! My tag is Mottyice#9677

Probably a 7. I'm gonna do all point tasks and available TPE, and try my best to get equipment each season. I'm usually a lot more active once I get into a LR and get acquainted with my teammates.

Yeah for sure, no problem with that. I really chose LW because that's what I used to play in NHL mycareer.

Honestly? Probably being in a tight knit group. Both are really important, but I'm a big clubhouse guy, and even if we aren't winning it's still fun to be around a bunch of people going towards the same goal

No

Terry Bradshaw is so overrated that he might actually be underrated. I'm a big pats fan (sorry if that's a deal breaker), but I like Terry for his wild takes and kind of senile behavior.

Scoochie Stratton, Goaltender
I know you guys mentioned forwards in your post but I am interested in any team interested in me so would love to talk to any team

I currently built him as a flashy, reflexive and athletic goaltender. Don't really have a comp for him but I want him to be as competitive as Anton Khudobin but as flashy as someone like Holtby is at times or Quick was in his prime.

This is my first time , please be nice

I think the most confusing part right now is to figure out what the weekly routine looks like to improve my player.

Extremely knowledgeable about discord from my PC gaming background. honkerrs#9675

With my job I work 10 hour days, 4 days a week and can't check phone too often so my talking will be random throughout the weekdays but evenings and weekends I will definitely be involved in convos.
So tldr; during work days 2 weekends and nights 8

Not sure if goalie can do this but I'm willing to do whatever based off of mentorship of experienced players and team need

Good question. Was a college athlete and even though we won championships I barely remember that compared to the friendships gained through that. Still have most of them today. So close-knit and good time for sure.

Zero

Isn't he that guy who makes his pecs move?

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]