Create Account

Offseason Time-Waster #1 - Which SHL team has the best logo?

There are a few of good logos out there, and I am not gonna be a bias one and say Minnesota is the best one because that is who I am associated with. Although I will say Minny's logo is one of the better ones because you look at it and you know what it is, and color scheme is good. The logos that I like personally and think a good are Manhattan, Texas, New England, and Tampa Bay. I like New England and Tampa Bay but since the logo does the same thing, it kind of ruins it for me, but I do love that Cuda looks. Texas is nice and I like that you/they can change the bandanna which makes it awesome, but the best logo in my opinion is the Manhattan Rage logo. The colors are perfect and pop, the the M and the city above that are a nice added feature and shows the little details.

Rage Overall Manhattan Rage has the best logo due to design, color scheme, and pop! Rage

Low key tho, the Portland Admirals is the best logo and should be brought back, just saying!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offseason Time-Waster #1 - Which SHL team has the best logo? - by JMacNCheese - 03-16-2020, 07:13 PM