Create Account

League date?

I'm just curious where the league is currently, as in timeline? It is the off-season right? When's the SJMHL draft?

Can I also ask what international team is in need of players without triggering tampering?

If I was to decide to come back and make a player, is it still beneficial to wait until after the draft to create my player so I can get an extra season of TPE holding in?

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

It’s the middle of the SHL conference finals.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

01-09-2024, 11:38 AMboom Wrote: It’s the middle of the SHL conference finals.

Cool, thanks!

Bojo Machine
Player builder

01-09-2024, 11:23 AMNUCK Wrote: I'm just curious where the league is currently, as in timeline? It is the off-season right? When's the SJMHL draft?

Can I also ask what international team is in need of players without triggering tampering?

If I was to decide to come back and make a player, is it still beneficial to wait until after the draft to create my player so I can get an extra season of TPE holding in?

Mornin Nuck,

Best way to view the general timeline is with the site Calendar that you can find Right Here. Its also under the "more" drop down at the top of the page.

I'll ping @artermis the IIHF Commish that can answer the international team question for you. 

Typically the best time to create is post trade deadline (which was about 2 weeks ago) but there is no significant TPE loss by creating now before the SMJHL draft. There are some money making opportunities at this point too to help out as well.

Feel free to ask anything else you may want to know and feel free to message me on discord as well!

- Rangerjase

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

01-09-2024, 12:25 PMRangerjase Wrote: I'll ping @artermis the IIHF Commish that can answer the international team question for you. 

:nodders: thank you Jase.

@NUCK We've got this thread as a brief crash-course to give you a general idea of the nations and numbers, but if you wanted specifics, the analytics tool has quite a detailed breakdown for each nation.

Not to mention, you can always create for a non-IIHF nation and wait until next playoffs when IIHF Federation Heads can reach out to you for their respective nation. This helps avoid any short-term commitment and still makes sure you don't miss anything.

Transfers haven't changed since your last time around too, so always remember that with whatever nation you do create for, you do have some freedom of movement until you play a IIHF game after uncapping, after which you'll be committed to whatever nation it is that you played for.

Regardless, if you have any other question, as I'm always happy to help!

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Here is the link to the analytics tool as well!

https://canadice.shinyapps.io/SHL-Analyt...rackerIIHF

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

https://simulationhockey.com/gcalendar.php

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Hi, NUCK

01-10-2024, 12:37 AMBANACKOCK Wrote: Hi, NUCK

Hey Banac

And thanks to everyone else

Bojo Machine
Player builder

i thought you were asking me out to be your support for S14, kinda disappointed a lil embarrased rn

[Image: sobchak.png]