Create Account

Jepox 3/22 (x2 Draft)
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2020, 11:27 PM by Jepox.)

[Image: yzQkARQ.png]

[Image: HXgcRRC.jpg]

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Hi Jepox, thank you for your submissions! Your signatures were assessed and commented on by a panel of 7 graders, who determined the following grade values and comments.

Strengths
Jersey color swap looks great. Great cloud/overlay and floating elements. The light leaks do a good job with the ambiance.

Potential Improvements
Logo swap looks good in placement, but seems off in color. Text looks pretty awkward. The angle is weird. It could use some transparency to match the rest of the signature, and some elevation could help. The hard stroke around the letters is a little harsh; maybe make it softer and blended more.

Sig 1: 4 / 5

Strengths
Big points for the custom helmet. Good retro look, with the fogging and glitching, everything is blended very well.

Potential Improvements
Try using more text layers and moving them around a bit to create some depth within it. The grey stroke is jarring and isn't an attractive colour choice. Maybe a higher saturated blue to emulate the hue from the top left would make the text pop more and help balance the colors. Text looks good, but doesn't really match the retro theme.

Sig 2: 4 / 5

Total Payout: $2M x 2 = $4M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]