Create Account

S53 WFT #3 - Candles (???)

Joseph Weston's candle is the smooth dusty scent of the Wild Wild West, one sniff and you're instantly transported to a lawless land of tumbleweeds and John Wayne films. Comes with one free complimentary Deputy Sheriff badge.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 09:57 PM by Nhamlet.)

There really isn't a signature smell that Minamino would have for himself but he wouldn't want to leave a single fan out, so he'll release a flight of different candles all scented with various popular smells that fans of all ages and populations can appreciate.

For those young at heart, there is the 'Arry Pottor ™ "I can't believe it's not Butter" Beer Candle that is sure to get your skin warm and your spirits high thinking about the good old days when you used to spend time with friends in public gatherings, in person rather than over the internet. But hey, you could probably watch a live stream of your friends eating and share a meal with this scent in the background.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Introducing the "Star Wares"™. For those who want to want a more exciting spark in their aromatic senses, this multi pack of candles is uses nearly unlimited power to circulate back and forth to keep the candle burning despite the overwhelming dark side of your room. Be sure to find a nice shelf so it has the advantage of the high ground.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ebc7f12c4a660b40cc...=giphy.gif]

Of course we don't want to forget those intimate couples who might want to enjoy a date night in their household kingdom. While titled the "Lie on this King" ™, it's gender neutral for all types of relationships and species. This one is mixed with a little scent of the Savannah and impending responsibility so be sure to use sparingly otherwise you may end up on a never-ending jungle cruise.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47620ab06e3e75850c31...=giphy.gif]

At the end of the day, candles are meant for all and shouldn't be kept to a specific population or situation so the last one in Minamino's already cancelled line of candle scents is a variety pack called "______" ™.Truly an individualized sensation that is unique to each individual as they can only give their perspective given their personal experiences.
That's right, it's just a fill in the blank spot for each person to label what they feel and how it's making them feel.  Not related to the unreleased Burty Bot's Every Flavored Candle.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c56213ce65ce39e740...=giphy.gif]

Edit: Unfortunately the Minamino candle line will be delayed for the foreseeable future due to unforeseen legal issues.
[Image: eG3fBhW.png]

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Rhys Pritchard is proud of his Welsh heritage and he would design his signature scent to reflect that. That daffodil is the national flower of Wales so that would have to be included. And of course sheep. Sheep and daffodil: smells of home by Rhys Pritchard.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Willy's Wacky Waxy Wicks is proud to present it's newest wacky flavor!

CHERRY LIME HAZE

Cherry Lime Haze, designed by SHL Player Chris de Siren, is a beautiful boquet of floral scents meant to bring on a sense of elation along with a calm peacefulness for those in it's presence. Cherry Lime Haze has been known throughout the world as the premier form of floral scent for centuries. A berry undertone with a nice hit of citrus to fill your lungs with floral extasy, Cherry Lime Haze by Willy's Wacky Waxy Wicks will bring you the greatest sense of pleasure with our all new enhanced scent tramission factor in our newly added all natural chemical: Tetrahydrocannabinol. Don't worry folks, it's legal! (Only in AK, CA, CO, IL, MA, ME, MI, NV, OR, WA, VT)
Order today and Willy's Wacky Waxy Wicks will throw in two mini candles for free! Now even the kids can enjoy!!
ONLY $420.69 USD! NICE! Ilike
While supplies last. ©W4 LLC 2020

Chris de Siren - S52 Anchorage Armada | S53 Calgary Dragons 19th Ovr Draft Pick 

[Image: qc4SnW8.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 11:32 PM by Clean Andrei Kostitsyn.)

this was make for me

[Image: clean12.png]

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

Candle? I don't have a motherfucking candle. I have a fucking wood fireplace. Multiple feet high and wide, as if I am a god damn king in my castle. Candle? Are you shitting me? I don't need some motherfucking bath soap fragrant berry vanilla citrus bullshit when I can have the smokey, historic scent of an actual log burning. Get a grip.

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Code:
Written task: in 25+ words, describe the scents for your player's signature candle. You can choose scents you like, scents you think represent you as a player or as a user, or honestly do whatever you want with this.

The scent of my signature candle is pretty awesome. It's part of the Tom Form Fabulous Candle collection and an extremely rare find. It is a therapeutic smell, the most important smell that your nose is going to feel is that of eucalyptus leaves. I usually put them on after a long day, either after a game or a morning practice/afternoon gym day. But you can use it any time you want.

Code:
73 words

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 11:55 PM by Leafs4ever.)

Make my candle smell like grilled cheese. Everyone loves it, everyone eats it, and I want my house smelling like a grilled cheese all day, every day. Make it. Now. It'll be your best seller and make any other scent pointless because people will only buy grilled cheese.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Code:
Written task: in 25+ words, describe the scents for your player's signature candle. You can choose scents you like, scents you think represent you as a player or as a user, or honestly do whatever you want with this.

After a long and tiring day why not fill your room with my scented candle the "Jasmine James" candle. Mixed with the refreshing aroma of Jasmine and mint, this signature candle is sure to put you in a calm and relaxing mood to end off your day. 

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Martijn Westbroek's candle would smell like two things: heart, determination and skill. The dude bleeds those four things and his candle would reflect that. Also puppies, it would probably smell like puppies.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Magnus Liljestrom, in collaboration with the Swedish Chef, is proud to present the Magnus Muppets Candle Collection.

Available in two scents!

First, we have Lingonberry - a classic all-year scent, but especially suitable for Christmas and Thanksgiving. Smells citrusy, a little sweet, and a little tart.

[Image: lingonberry-taper-candle-ring_2.jpg]

Second, we have Surströmming - for those who want a stronger, more pervasive smell in the house. You won't mistake it for anything else!

[Image: 5a86a98835eecccb89b4d5870dc212c4.jpg]

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

If Morgan had a signature candle, the scent would likely be potatoes. But not just any potatoes, there would be a whole line of candles. Raw potatoes, fries, baked potatoes, you name it. The know line of potato scented candles, however you like them!

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Hailing his home country, the Cal Labovitch Swiss Scent Candle™ comes in two scents:
- Cals Cheese™: The sweet, nutty smell of a nice cheese fondue brings back memories of families gathered around the dining table on dark and windy nights.
- Cals Chocolate™: Chocolate smells chemically comparable to roses. It has a rich, velvety aroma of roasted cocoa beans, layered with notes of vanilla, banana and caramel.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2020, 01:40 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: Fsap9cq.png]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

My favorite candle are bacon tasting candles. I mean who doesnt want to have a candle which smells like bacon? awsome as hell isnt it?

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs