Create Account

Deenerys Targa-rene/DidierDrogba Suspension
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 11:18 AM by BarnabasCollins.)

04-15-2020, 11:16 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
04-15-2020, 11:08 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote: So then you're saying it's OK to use it in a derogatory manner but the other stuff is not, just want to be clear

I mean yeah dude, I've been called a lazy millennial several times in my life despite having a job and being in school and playing a sport from the age of 16 until 21 when I graduated college and started working full time. And I got over it because I know it's not true. Maybe if I were actually lazy and/or a millennial I'd be annoyed. If you're a boomer you're not racist/sexist/homophobic then why are you shook?

I'm not shook bro, just want to know where the HO line is with all these suspensions coming down. Simple as that. Was just using the age thing as a possible example.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

04-15-2020, 11:16 AMGrapehead Wrote: Get this: old white guy thinks he's being discriminated against.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

@BarnabasCollins look dude I get your point, saying ok boomer is being a dick toward boomers. But it's not anywhere near the same level as racist, sexist or homophobic slurs. Boomers have never been enslaved, murdered in cold blood, systemically disenfranchised, etc. en masse the way that blacks, LBTQ+ people or women have been. You should be happy about that not screaming "we want our appendix out too" (shout out to all those who read/watched Madeline as a kid).

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

04-15-2020, 11:18 AM39alaska39 Wrote:
04-15-2020, 11:16 AMGrapehead Wrote: Get this: old white guy thinks he's being discriminated against.

you forgot the fat part bro

04-15-2020, 11:05 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote:
04-15-2020, 11:03 AMsve7en Wrote: ok boomer

retard verb
re·tard | \ ri-ˈtärd
\
retarded; retarding; retards
Definition of retard

(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb
: to delay or impede the development or progress of : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment
Can you guys not make this job a shitshow for like 2 seconds? Are you serious right now? We’re gonna argue, knowing all the historically disgusting context that comes from usage of homophobic, racist and ableist slurs, groups of people that dealt with actual life-threatening oppression from those around them, we’re gonna argue that a meme about old dudes is just as bad? This is the shitty hill you wanna die on?

And just to make a shitty argument worse, you use an ableist slur, so I’m supposed to take you being offended about a meme seriously while you hurl the same vitriolic shit that you perceive is being thrown to you? I feel bad telling a fuckin 70 year old dude to grow up.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

04-15-2020, 11:21 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote: you forgot the fat part bro

Shut up white man

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

let's not worry there's gonna be ban all right seeing some terms used here

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

04-15-2020, 11:20 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: @BarnabasCollins look dude I get your point, saying ok boomer is being a dick toward boomers. But it's not anywhere near the same level as racist, sexist or homophobic slurs. Boomers have never been enslaved, murdered in cold blood, systemically disenfranchised, etc. en masse the way that blacks, LBTQ+ people or women have been. You should be happy about that not screaming "we want our appendix out too" (shout out to all those who read/watched Madeline as a kid).

No bro you really didn't. My whole point is I want to know clearly what is suspendable and what isn't. It has nothing whatsoever to do with boomer, I was using it as an example of something that I might deem offensive I really dont care what you call me lol

04-15-2020, 11:13 AMZombiewolf Wrote:
04-15-2020, 11:12 AMCuffy Wrote: Did it offend you?

It did not I just don’t know where the line is anymore lol
Scrap the line all together free for all say whatever ya wants who gives a fuck

04-15-2020, 11:21 AMnour Wrote:
04-15-2020, 11:05 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote: retard verb
re·tard | \ ri-ˈtärd
\
Definition of retard

(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb
: to delay or impede the development or progress of : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment
Can you guys not make this job a shitshow for like 2 seconds? Are you serious right now? We’re gonna argue, knowing all the historically disgusting context that comes from usage of homophobic, racist and ableist slurs, groups of people that dealt with actual life-threatening oppression from those around them, we’re gonna argue that a meme about old dudes is just as bad? This is the shitty hill you wanna die on?

And just to make a shitty argument worse, you use an ableist slur, so I’m supposed to take you being offended about a meme seriously while you hurl the same vitriolic shit that you perceive is being thrown to you? I feel bad telling a fuckin 70 year old dude to grow up.

Nobody will judge you if you c/p the suspension threads

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

re·tard | \ ri-ˈtärd
\
Definition of retard

(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb

Lmao bro you totally didn't get it either, clear lines, what is in and what is out

04-15-2020, 11:23 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote: It has nothing whatsoever to do with boomer, I was using it as an example of something that I might deem offensive I really dont care what you call me lol

04-15-2020, 10:54 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote: And even though it is a slight troll I am legitimately offended by the way that term was used to classify a whole section of people. World view lol OK

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

04-15-2020, 11:23 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote:
04-15-2020, 11:20 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: @BarnabasCollins look dude I get your point, saying ok boomer is being a dick toward boomers. But it's not anywhere near the same level as racist, sexist or homophobic slurs. Boomers have never been enslaved, murdered in cold blood, systemically disenfranchised, etc. en masse the way that blacks, LBTQ+ people or women have been. You should be happy about that not screaming "we want our appendix out too" (shout out to all those who read/watched Madeline as a kid).

No bro you really didn't. My whole point is I want to know clearly what is suspendable and what isn't. It has nothing whatsoever to do with boomer, I was using it as an example of something that I might deem offensive I really dont care what you call me lol

Here's a good general rule: if you're wondering if you'll be banned for calling someone a particular name, just don't bother.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

04-15-2020, 11:05 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote:
04-15-2020, 11:03 AMsve7en Wrote: ok boomer

retard verb
re·tard | \ ri-ˈtärd
\
Definition of retard

(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb

This shit is the reason we say ok boomer how the hell can you not see the difference?

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

re·tard | \ ri-ˈtärd
\
Definition of retard

(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb

You just gotta stand in the middle of the crowd and do the macarena till everyone stops sometimes, you know?

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]