Create Account

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I think I joined this site a long time ago but don't remember exactly how to get started. Can someone help me go in the right direction?

Apparently I have an account on here lol. Just wanting to get started and not sure how, this is all so overwhelming!

Hey there, welcome back! From what I can tell you don't have an active player, or really any player at all, as of now. If you want to start playing you're going to want to hit that "Create A Player" tab on the top to begin the creation of your player. It should be pretty self explanatory from that point forward, but don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

well uh good try @ACapitalChicago but uhh i dont think he was here for the hockey

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Well shit :(

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa