Create Account

GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL

04-18-2020, 02:02 PMnour Wrote:
04-18-2020, 01:58 PMCarlz Wrote: LMAO Banned for neg repping.

SHL has reached a new low. Gonna go look through the Rules to find this one

The neg rep function is allowed for use, that wasn't the issue, but excessive trolling is explicitly against the rules, I'd argue negging someone's rep 34 times in 24 hours qualifies as excessive trolling, and its clear he wasnt here to do anything besides be annoying. I assure you no team would have touched him with a 10 foot pole anyways, so it's sort of like nothing happened at all.
There needs to be a new rule in rulebook. Like a limit for negative reputation to a signle member in a day or in a week. It's just an advice, because things might go crazy right now. Just saying. I don't think that reputation is really important on forum, but this might continue and we don't need holes in rulebook.

Stars Stars Stars

Messages In This Thread
GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL - by nour - 04-18-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: GroupMeIsKindOfOkay Banned from the SHL - by st4rface - 04-18-2020, 03:39 PM