Create Account

Kekkonen Team Rankings 1.0

Hey it’s ya boy WBF here with my first ranking of draft destinations in Season 54 with my new defenseman Kolja Kekkonen.

Ya I wanna play here:

[Image: Falcons-Banner.png]

I have played for the Falcons with my last two players and I’ve won 3 Cups here as a player and GM. Detroit is my clear cut favorite and that’s realistically not going to change. I know that there’s a real chance for me to play here, to win here, and to join a locker room that I’m highly familiar with.

I’m interested:

[Image: SMJHL-Berserkers.png]

I like the branding, there are a good amount of people in the organization that I’m friends with, and I have no lingering bad blood with the franchise from my former players. Questionable amount of playing time here, but has what I believe to be a good locker room.

[Image: Outlaws2.png]

Everything that I said about the Berserkers essentially applies to the Outlaws as well. However, I think there’s a tremendous opportunity here for playing a big role early on in my career. There’s a lot to like here.

[Image: Colorado.png]

He’s announced that he is stepping down soon, but I have a close relationship with Hhh. I think it would be an enjoyable environment with him in the fold. Decent amount of playing time likely available early on.

[Image: Anchorage.png]

Pretty much only this high up because I know they have a stupidly active locker room. Like the location and the branding is okay. The franchise history is unremarkable. Not sure there would be much of a role available for me here as a rookie, but there’s a non-zero chance of finally icing a Biscuit-Kekkonen pairing.

I need some convincing:

[Image: SMJHL-Knights2.png]

My first ever juniors team in this league, but I haven’t loved the team in a long time. It was a good experience but it was also a very long time ago. An ex likely best left in the past.

[Image: Vancouver.png]

Haven’t ever been a big fan of the Whalers, but I haven’t had a reason to actively dislike the franchise in a long time. There isn’t much that stands out to me here. I could be convinced with the right pitch.

[Image: SMJHL-Maine.png]

Not a huge fan of the franchise, and I haven’t liked the branding since King made his mark. I like that Faelax is here. As with Vancouver, there isn’t much about this franchise that stands out to me. I could be convinced but it would need to be a good pitch.

Not interested right now:

[Image: Scarecrows-Banner.png]

Too much bad blood over the years to ever really want to play here, regardless of who is in the locker room or in team management.

[Image: SMJHL-Kraken.png]

I have spent many, many years hating this franchise and that’s not going to change any time soon. Probably the only team in my rankings that will not rise in the tiers.

I’ll try to post an updated team ranking on a periodic basis up until the S54 Draft. Keep in mind that unless you’re Detroit or Carolina, I can be persuaded one way or another over the next 3-4 weeks. If you have any questions I’ll answer them here.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Lee doesn’t wanna play for me smh

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

you GM'ed Johnson to a cup

I pay it back & GM Kekkonen to a cup

tada

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

This guy stinks

04-19-2020, 11:45 PMjfisherr Wrote: Lee doesn’t wanna play for me smh
u gonna try to convince me or cry like a bish

Lmfao why would Kelowna convince you to play for us

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Raptors

Would love to have you in the fold after the draft!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

04-19-2020, 11:47 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Lmfao why would Kelowna convince you to play for us
Kelowna dropping a tier with this post

04-19-2020, 11:48 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:47 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Lmfao why would Kelowna convince you to play for us
Kelowna dropping a tier with this post

Might as well drop two tiers

Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!

04-19-2020, 11:51 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:48 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Kelowna dropping a tier with this post

Might as well drop two tiers
It’s not looking good for the Kelowna faithful early on folks

04-19-2020, 11:53 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:51 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Might as well drop two tiers
It’s not looking good for the Kelowna faithful early on folks

Good!

04-19-2020, 11:58 PMZombiewolf Wrote:
04-19-2020, 11:53 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: It’s not looking good for the Kelowna faithful early on folks

Good!
[Image: tenor.gif]

WBF in OP Wrote:Too much bad blood over the years to ever really want to play here, regardless of who is in the locker room or in team management.

Fish, he literally said that.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

#Bisckonen

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

04-20-2020, 12:04 AMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote:

WBF in OP Wrote:Too much bad blood over the years to ever really want to play here, regardless of who is in the locker room or in team management.

Fish, he literally said that.

Your logic doesn’t work here