Create Account

Poll: solve the debate.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
spaghetti
12.26%
13 12.26%
mac n cheese
79.25%
84 79.25%
cheesey mac
1.89%
2 1.89%
mac of cheese
6.60%
7 6.60%
Total 106 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

spaghetti
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 10:44 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

04-23-2020, 09:44 AMefiug Wrote:
04-23-2020, 09:38 AMスウェグキング Wrote: I would not consider that spaghetti no.
vut itis spaghetti.

spaghetti[ spuh-get-ee ]
noun
a white, starchy pasta of Italian origin that is made in the form of long strings, boiled, and served with any of a variety of meat, tomato, or other sauces.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

hell ya thats spaghetti brother.

noodles + sauce means a nice spaghetti dinner just like from the old country.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

04-23-2020, 09:49 AMSnoopdogg Wrote: That is garbage, far from being spaghetti or even considered a meal!  I pray for you brother.
wow you didn’t even taste it

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

@JMacNCheese weigh in expert

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 12:23 PM by JMacNCheese.)

First off that is one hundo percent The Mac N Cheese baby! Looks like some Kraft for sure. @Snoopdogg brother you have not had some good Mac N Cheese if you think that is far inferior to the spaget. Don't get me wrong spaghetti with meat sauce then put into a buttered piece of bread to make a sandwich is the bomb, but don't bring down the Mac maaaaaan. Now that does look like Kraft and while I would not choose that if I had the option, because Veleeta is King and none other tops it, I'd still enjoy that Mac baby!

Next time you want Mac N Cheese and want to mix it up in the bedroom, add some bacon or some buffalo chicken and enjoy! Also get Veleeta it's better quality imo, but everyone is different just don't dis the Mac!

Ty for letting me in on this @"NeonLime"!

Hellz yeah I'm on this  Smile @hotdog!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

mac and cheez overrated

[Image: 3.png]

04-23-2020, 08:26 AMefiug Wrote: for those who are gonna ask (i know there are some) yes i always take a picture when i make spaghetti its to document it. i am a self professed spaghetti researcher.
I'd be willing to bet you've never taken a picture of spaghetti if this picture is evidence.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

haha ok I am leaving this thread because it is making me angry! ITS NOT SPAGHETTI THATS FOR SURE

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

People who vote spaghetti should be banned. Dont @ me.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

let a man enjoy his spaghetti. im 26% italian and i have an italian grandma and this is always how she made me spaghetti.

also smdh no love for cheesey mac im telling todd.

04-23-2020, 12:06 PMJSS Wrote: mac and cheez overrated

Reported...

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Damn another hit single from shitpost malone

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

04-23-2020, 12:25 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Damn another hit single from shitpost malone

the only single thing getting hit is my dick :sunglasses:

That looks like the classic Kraft blue box mac 'n' processed cheese.

Usually a pasta dish is classified by the type of noodles. Spaghetti noodles make spaghetti. Baked ziti is made with ziti noodles. Fettuccini Alfredo is fettuccini noodles in garlic cream sauce.

Those are macaroni noodles. In fact, I'm pretty sure the box would say "macaroni and cheese" on it.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!