Create Account

S53 SHL Graphics Tournament: Pro/Am
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2020, 06:28 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

A Sig of Carp and Cow
[Image: 8hx6u9vt89aFpn3PMbIJklZpZiXcENaWK5MsbtJi...8hIG=w1600]

It’s been 2 long months since the last signature tournament and your benevolent graphics heads have an announcement:
There will be a tournament!

Last tournament we celebrated a new category and tournament format, bringing victory and riches to both professional and amateur competitors. We up the ante again with another even more progressive tournament layout!

This tournament will combine the skills of amateur and professional submitters in a never before seen way. Competitors will announce their entry by filling out the linked google form and posting their verification word below.

>>Google form (form closed)

The theme for the tournament is “International”. Each team will put together a signature to submit for judgment, but the signatures creation process has some stipulations:

Content
Renders must be IIHF relevant.
The final sig must not exceed 400 pixels in any direction.

Creation Process
Step 1: The amateur will make a partial signature. That includes at least 1 render (any size).
Step 2: The amateur will privately share their file with @Julio Tokolosh. The file must be a JPG or a PNG. No PSD files from the amateurs.
Step 3: Each professional will be randomly matched with an amateur.
Step 4: The professional does what he or she sees fit to complete the signature and get the piece tournament-ready.
Step 5: The professionals submit their team’s signature.
Step 6: Voting commences.

Tournament
A bracket-style tournament will be voted upon by your peers. The voting will occur in the forum.
Prize
The winning team will split $15,000,000 SHL dollars (Pro: $7,500,000, Am: $7,500,000). The runner-up team will split $5,000,000 (Pro: $2,500,000, Am: $2,500,000).

FAQ
Am I an amateur or a professional?
You are deemed an amateur if none of your previous signature submissions have been graded as a 4/5 (or 8/10) or if you have a lifetime graphics earnings lower than $10M. Because of the fluid nature of this tournament, there is a possibility that some higher-skilled amateurs are asked to compete as professionals or lower-earning professionals compete as amateurs. The goal is to have equal parts amateur and professional, so some fudging of the numbers may occur early on.

How can I upload my submission?
There are many popular image hosting services on the internet. Imgur is a popular one. You can also message Julio Tokolosh#8663 on discord, and drag your file into the discussion area.

If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to @Julio Tokolosh or myself either here or on discord (and join us in the graphics discord if you haven't done so yet).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Google form letting me edit the actual form?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2020, 02:07 AM by Carpy48.)

04-23-2020, 04:35 PM.bojo Wrote: Google form letting me edit the actual form?

let us fix that quickly. I'll change the link above asap.

Edited it, use this form please. (sign ups are closed)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

@SDCore

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I’m an amateur huh

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

shnarf

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Interesting

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Down

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Yes!

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

camgirl

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

whynot

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

prettycolors

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

interesting

Past players:
(S3) C/D - Turd Ferguson (HOF)