Create Account

Hockey Talk Tonight #2 (April 23, 2020)
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 08:30 PM by sve7en.)

77 minutes, please split money between me, @Faelax, @Cobbenstein, and @hockeyiscool

[Image: HKrnj8t.png]

Topics:
WKP to Baltimore relocation/brand refresh opinions.
SMJHL Playoff race, recapping the race for 4th in the east and the likely west bracket with schedule overview and revised predictions.
Top prospects of upcoming S54 SHL draft.
Revisiting SMJHL rookie of the year race.

-- unanswered from last week --
Roastpuff - Why is Minnesota (and Texas) struggling at the same level as Tampa and Toronto?
The__Y-man__100 - Your underrated and overrated player in the SHL right now and why?
blastmeaway - Top tier of SHL players in our eyes?
bluesfan55 - Top prospects of each team.

-- user questions --
cementhands - What are your personal opinions on the FHM schedule with the heavy back to back stretches for each team? Is Stamina the new key stat?
fuzz - having been on both a top team and a bottom team, what are the big differences between them?
fuzz - Is there an reason that would keep a bottom team at the bottom longer?
bluesfan55 - Thoughts on the recreate heavy S54 class?
ml002 - Why is Axel Meszaros the biggest waste of a capped SMJHL player in the history of life? (Do pros of drafting SHL GMs outweight cons?)
bluesfan55 - Best things about Maine/Carolina?
ml002 - Funniest thing that has been said in one of your SHL related discords?
bluesfan55 - Favorite part of rookie season so far?
caltroit - What was the most difficult/confusing thing about SHL when you first joined?
bluesfan55 - Any SHL Draft predictions?
ml002 - Favorite SHL brands at a glance?

-- closers --
What's your job/what do you study in school?
Do you enjoy any other sports in addition to hockey?
Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola or Royal Crown Cola?
Favorite video game from your childhood?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

VoD is up! Thank you all for the questions and views!

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

This has quickly become a favorite of mine. Way to go fellas Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

This was better than I originally expected. Ilike

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

04-24-2020, 09:22 AMCarpy48 Wrote: This was better than I originally expected.  Ilike

At least I set the bar low enough lol