Create Account

S54 TBB Prospects Thread

Barracuda  Barracuda  Barracuda  Barracuda  Barracuda  Barracuda  Barracuda  Barracuda  Barracuda  Barracuda  Barracuda  Barracuda

Howdy!

I'm MCP, the current GM of the Tampa Bay Barracuda. We are in a bit of a retooling (and probably gonna be in rebuilding) phase, but I hope we can get back into contention sooner than later. As with any IP thread, I do have some questions:

Code:
1. On a scale of 1-10, how interested are you in joining the Barracuda?

2. How active are you on discord? Are you a conversation starter/participator, or do you like to lurk?

3. What are some goals you have for your players?

4. Are you active in doing media, graphics, and/or podcasts?

5. Anything in the future that might lower your activity level?

6. When do you plan on making the jump to Majors from Juniors?

Thanks for checking us out! If you have any questions/concerns or want to send me the answers through discord, message me through my discord ID (MCP#19194) and as always, #ChompChompWaterDog!

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

1. 0
2. 10
3. not play on barracuda
4. all of them
5. no
6. never

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

05-02-2020, 03:16 AMNeonLime Wrote: 1. 0
2. 10
3. not play on barracuda
4. all of them
5. no
6. never

You'll fit really well in buffalo mate

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

05-02-2020, 11:33 AMKalakar Wrote:
2. 10
3. not play on barracuda
4. all of them
5. no
6. never

You'll fit really well in buffalo mate
thanks

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

2. 10
3. not play on barracuda
4. all of them
5. no
6. never

Thanks Lime

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

I would say a 9, apart from knowinf Kal (Matt Kholin) from Team Canada discord, I slao like being part of something from the ground up and contribute to the success.

2. How active are you on discord? Are you a conversation starter/participator, or do you like to lurk?
Pretty active yes, not much of a conversation starter but I participate a lot.

Like mostly anyone, be the best!  I want to be "the go to guy" in all aspects of the game.  Decent defensive skills but my main focus will be on offense and fitness.  I say that but I am always aware or conscious of the situation ahead me.  If I will be a 4th or 3rd liner, well I will adapt to that role.

Yes I do media, enough so to say it has garnered me a pretty nice shl wallet so far.  I am part of the current SJHN group that puts out the "power rankings, 3 stars, etc"  I would love to do graphics but do not have the skills to do.

Nope! 

I hear everyone telling me it takes about 3 seasons of juniors.  But from where I stand the decision isn't really mine to make.  Whenever the Barracuda will need my services, I will go! 

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

e

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

5 – Not super excited, but not dreading it

A little of column A, A little of column B depending on the conversations

Hopefully have a build that can be applied to both major defenseman awards and be a true #1

Enough I can always afford full training and equipment.

Babies

3 seasons.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2020, 06:50 PM by JHS.)

Code:

Honestly, i'm really not sure. I was a member of the Riot way back when, so i'd love to be a part of that franchise again, but this might be the most unfamiliar team to me. So i'd say an 8.

Very active, people can attest to that.

Always go for team success over personal stats. Finding a role for my team, and filling it well, is the best joy you can get out of the sim, especially when you're winning a cup.

Not all that active since my bank account is really large but I'm always down to write.

Nothing that will lower it except for finals next semester and Law School in a year and a half IRL.

Whenever my team needs me.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

1. On a scale of 1-10, how interested are you in joining the Barracuda?: Not opposed

2. How active are you on discord? Are you a conversation starter/participator, or do you like to lurk?: Very active

3. What are some goals you have for your players?: Be the best god damn Defensive dman i can be

4. Are you active in doing media, graphics, and/or podcasts?: Kinda, Atleasy gonna try and do things during x2s

5. Anything in the future that might lower your activity level?: Maybe Army in January

6. When do you plan on making the jump to Majors from Juniors?: after 3 or 4 seasons if possible

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)