Create Account

S54 Interested Prospect Thread

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
Nope, this is my first experience with it.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Probably the latter as a close-knit team has great chemistry, and great chemistry typically wins games.

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)
I want my player to be a do-it-all defenseman who acts as team's glue, holding it down on both ends of the ice effectively.

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
As many seasons as it takes to make the transition good and make my name known.

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
I think I'll try to make my name known in graphics, I love digital art and this might be a really cool thing to do.

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?
I like to think I'm a pretty chill dude. I love to hang out, joke around, and chat. I also like to think I'm a decently kind and helpful person.

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!
Uh, I don't have one actually. Embarrassment Intensifies.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
I love to play football, baseball, and basketball. I also love to game, play guitar, and do digital art. I am also a giant history nerd.

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? 
Sure dude, I'm interested in any team that shows interest in me. I'm not picky, I just want to feel like I'm an integral part of a team.

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
I can fit 18 grapes in my mouth.

11. I like pinapple on pizza. Change my mind.
No need to, I can see you are a fellow man of culture.

[Image: Screenshot_2020-05-18_at_9.24.57_PM.png?...height=942]
[Image: HenneyIL-GBsig2.png]
~ Sigs made by yours truly ~

[Image: vokU6Ra.png] | [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
Yes, SHL, VHL, SBA, GOMHL, that stupid football one

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Close knit LR

Matthew Tkachuk / Milan Lucic

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
2-3 Seasons

I need to get the money in da bank so yeah there's a focus.

Positive attitude, i'm a funny guy.

The one of keith ballard hip checking douglas murray.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
I play a lot of PUBG.

ye.

not really no.

i also like this

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
Nope, first timer
Both. I think it's important to hold each other accountable, but also have fun building a championship team
Pronger or Burns
2-3 seasons
Not much
Keeping it real, but easy going nature

Playing guitar, cooking, growing vegetables
I am
Nope
What's there to change? In the right circumstance it's a great way to add sweetness and acidity to a rich pizza. Balance is the key here. I'm not saying you should put pineapple on a Margarita, but fatty bacon and salty cheese, why not?

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Cody Spinka - Center/Sniper

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
I haven't! This is my first experience!

I'd more interested in a team I can get close with but why can't we also win the championships while having fun right! 

I'd love to build an Ovi but honestly I'm still up in the air with how I want to build my player with this being so new.

I'd like at least 2 years maybe until I feel comfortable but again that's also up in the air.

I'm focusing more on the media as I'm horrible with graphics. I did see the job for grading graphics though and I'm interested in that.

I think I can bring positivity to the locker-room and a fun joking vibe. I'm easy to get along with and I love the help people are willing to give to grow here.

DC WIN THE CUP BABY!!!

I love gaming outside of hockey and work. Music is huge to me too though as it gets me through a lot of rough times or just puts me in a better mood.

I'm interested in playing for anyone right now really. The Knights however sound like an incredible team to work with so I'd be honored if they picked me.

I'M READY TO WIN LETS GO!!!!

Theres nothing to change your mind on..I love pineapple on my pizza, and the crazies who don't clearly don't have tastebuds.

[Image: lOtAKmL.png]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters) Just SHL

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Locker room

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) Kovalchuk, so sniper

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) 3-4 seasons

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? One media piece a week was what I wanted to do

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? Hopefully a fun guy with a good attitude

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo! Link

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). Gaming, all sports, History

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? I have no preference on my team but Kelowna looks like a well run franchise

10. Anything else you would like us to know? Im good

11. I like pinapple on pizza. Change my mind. Heretics like you belong on a cross

Been on the shl for a few years now. used to be mega active, plan on doing that again. former ham co gm

close knit lr

Sniper

prob 4

plan on doing a ton of media, already started.

good locker room activty. very active.

too lazy :(

gaming and music yuh

yeah man knights look cool

im single

u have pea brain :(

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

05-05-2020, 03:23 PMKatth Wrote: Knights  Knights  Knights

Welcome to the Kelowna Knights! I'm the co-GM. We finished last season with losing the Four Star Cup Finals unfortunately, but we're looking for new players to help us return to the finals & walk away victorious this time. Below are some questions to help us decide who would fit in our organization. Feel free to answer as many as you'd like:

Yes, a soccer one for 2 years. 

Building a close-knit locker room. I want to brothers to go into battle on that ice, not just teammates.  

Power-Forward 

However long I need to be the best possible player I can be. 

Media would like to do some, but I have no graphical ability. 

LEADERSHIP, WILL, WORK HORSE

Russia

Gaming, hanging with my family, and making my sports podcast

Yes, if given opportunity I will play with whoever gives me a chance.

GO WINGS

Lol I cannot because I do to. 

Knights  Knights  Knights

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

Mostly hockey, and I've been in them for like 15 years.

my first player was about the team, my second player wants to win and be successful.

Young Patrice Bergeron

I am happy to stay down and be an all-time SMJHL player

I probably won't do any media outside of PT's.

The occasional joke or piece of knowledge to the younger players

maybe if this wasn't 11 questions

I'm a writer who makes videos

Pick me and you'll find out

I like pineapples on pizza

Wow what are the odds

room

gallagher

2-4

deped on time

maybe activiy

https://postmediaottawacitizen2.files.wo...=all&w=380

counter strike league

i have a weird history here but sure yeah

i gmed this team once or smthn idk

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind.
no thats fine

Yep, this one off and on since season 4

This question is word for word the same as one of the Kraken questions, did you rip it from them, or them from you? hmmmm? Gimme both or give me a title Smile

Dominic Hasek at 6'9

5 seasons if possible

I am going to be doing a lot of Media with this goalie.

I bring a chill presence. I will toss some funny shit in and occasionally join conversations that I am interested in but mostly I will just sit back and laugh at shit.

[Image: 20160204__BN20160205_BB5_BNSP05FBNEXITSp2.jpg?w=543]
I was 13 and omfg I have never been happier in my life (I was 8 for the first cup and was only a fan because of Adam Deadmarsh being a former Winterhawks player)

I play a lot of Rainbow Six Siege on Xbox along with being terrible at pretty much all sports games. In to Basketball, Football, and to a lesser extent baseball.

I was until I read question 11 Wink

Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza and you should change Co-gm's

I'm glad I saw this before I did the IP thread answers... I'll holdout if you draft me now.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

I've been in the SHL before as a member of the Prince George Firebirds in S38 and S39. And I was drafted by the San Francisco Pride and stuck around for a couple seasons before life got in the way.

Definitely the close-knit locker room. It makes everything so much more fun.

Someone speedy and annoying. Like Brad Marchand but he only licks his teammates.

Definitely at least 2. My last player's stint in the J was so fun.

I wanna get more involved with media this time around.

Memes and positivity.

[Image: EFSnueAU0AEgZHi.jpg]

I love longboarding and playing sports. I'm also always listening to music.

The Knights were actually the team I was most interested in leading up to my first SMJHL draft!

Worker bees are all female.

I wish not to. Pineapple on pizza is good.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Nope!

what about both :3

idk anything about sports builds but i want to be helpful! a teamplayer 

what ever is beneficial to my player

Ive made some sigs for friends and participated in a graphics contest so far. Graphics are more fun for me.

Im definitely an introvert but hopefully I can bring positivity and generally good vibes

i don't have one !

gaming, practicing latte art, skateboarding

sure!

uwu

i agree

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters) Yes, for like years

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? At this level? Championships

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) Fucking Gretzsky

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) Until I win a cup or get bored

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? None

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? A good player

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo! It's of me, too much effort to find it

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). Gaming, most sports, netflix

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? I don't care

10. Anything else you would like us to know? No

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind. No

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

05-05-2020, 03:23 PMKatth Wrote: Knights  Knights  Knights

Welcome to the Kelowna Knights! I'm the co-GM. We finished last season with losing the Four Star Cup Finals unfortunately, but we're looking for new players to help us return to the finals & walk away victorious this time. Below are some questions to help us decide who would fit in our organization. Feel free to answer as many as you'd like:

Knights  Knights  Knights

1. Nope - this is the very first time

2. Close-knit locker room for sure

3. Holtby or Halak on a good day

4. Probably the norm, maybe leaning towards longer since it's my first player

5. I've done things like this in the past, but haven't worked these types of things in years. I do have photoshop, so I may dive into this a bit at some point.

6. A somewhat care-free attitude with an ambition to learn.

7. [Image: 2g4fyks8aqi41.jpg]

8. I make/play music in my free time. Dabbling in photography shooting vids.

9. Sure - I got your first message and enjoyed the correspondence

10. I'll wait and see, I'm sure there'll be a lot of questions after the draft goes down.

11. Agreed - I sometimes add jalapenos on my pineapple pizzas for the extra kick.