Create Account

S54 Interested Prospects Thread

[Image: SMJHL-Berserkers.png]

Hey all,

I know these can get a tad repetitive so going to keep this short:

1. Favourite NHL team?
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you?
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
4. Your discord ID.

Feel free to PM me or @SDCore if you have any questions or want to talk more about Newfoundland and the opportunities here!

Berserkers Cheers

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

1. Leafs
2. I'll start updating
3. Not much
4. Dunno how to find that

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded

1. Columbus Blue Jackets
2. It me
3. Rindiee is my slime
4. WannabeFinn#6969

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

1. Washington Capitals
2. I’ll increase my activity here (SDC I see you!)
3. The Fresh Prince Of The NSFL
4. ValorX77#5210

1. Favourite NHL team? Senators
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? I'm pretty fly, also I had a HoF defenceman so that counts for something right?
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I'm pretty stoked to be back again.
4. Your discord ID. Jorec#3323

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers

Hey there! Domenic Alessandrini here! The Italian Stallion would love the chance to become a Berserker!

1. Favourite NHL team?

Big Los Angeles Kings fan. Back when I had NHL: Slapshot on the Wii, they were the team that drafted me. Own a couple of LAK jerseys. They're my team!

I'm incredibly Discord active. I have a fair share of experience across many sim leagues (Fake Baseball, NSFL, SCORacing, SFL) and I would love to bring that experience over to the Berserkers. I intend to be very active, achieving every AC, PT, and Training, and producing tons of fun media and graphics both for my player and for the team.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.

Huge coffee connoisseur, love Baseball, and I was once tackled by an elk. True story.

4. Your discord ID.

kylecorbett42#7256

Thanks for allowing me to interview! Hoping to be drafted by the Berserkers!!!

[Image: RzoOoKY.png]

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?

I don't follow the NHL irl, but if I had to choose one it would probably be the Columbus Blue Jackets, as I grew up in NE Ohio. 

If you're looking for an active Right Defenseman looking to grow into a Shutdown Defenseman of the highest caliber, then I'm your man.

I was picked up by MET as a DFA, so you can see my Player page is active and being updated. I'm looking at having one of the highest TPE in the class come draft day, and I hope to keep it that way. This is my first sim sports league, but I'm having a ton of fun.

4. Your discord ID.

AgentSmith630#7472

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

1. Favourite NHL team?
Tampa Bay Lighting

I'm about to score a lot of goals, you won't want to play against me, so having me in your team is one less worry to worry about

English is not my primary language, so I'm sorry if my writing's not on point, I'll do my best to improve myself

4. Your discord ID.
Pampel#3809

1. Favourite NHL team?
Penguins, I don't watch very much though. I prefer baseball and football but enjoy hockey when I have the chance

You should draft me because I have proven I am committed to earning in all leagues and I have affiliation with PBE, so I have no excuse to miss anything.

Hi SD.

4. Your discord ID.
Laser#8573

1. Favourite NHL team?
Rangers
Cuz I'm the best player in the draft and you have the first overall pick. It lines up.
Gimme some sports!
4. Your discord ID.
mee#2066

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

05-07-2020, 05:43 PMJNH Wrote: [Image: SMJHL-Berserkers.png]

Hey all,

I know these can get a tad repetitive so going to keep this short:

1. Favourite NHL team?
4. Your discord ID.

Feel free to PM me or @SDCore if you have any questions or want to talk more about Newfoundland and the opportunities here!

Berserkers  Cheers
1. Vancouver Canucks
2. Well, I won't leave before the season, so I suppose that counts for something? I'm pretty excited for the league so it is practically a guarantee I stay active.
3. I'm pretty go-with-the-flow so not much bothers me I guess, I'll be decently active here and discord. 
4. overdoo#0430

1. Favourite NHL team?
I don't really have one, I like following the teams that are doing well with players from my favourite SHL team (Hv71). Currently being Winnipeg Jets probably.

Because I am looking to grow steady without overdoing it and fade away. Speaking from experience.

I was previously in the league a couple of seasons ago, but got burnt out by it all due to going all in at the start. I will pace myself this time, and hopefully enjoy myself for a lot longer.

4. Your discord ID.
Zema#5460

If you have any more questions directed to me or about my player, you know where to find me!

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2020, 11:32 AM by Southie.)

1. Favourite NHL team?

My allegiances are torn between the Bruins and the Red Wings. I was a Red Wings fan growing up but I live closer to Boston. The only problem is that the Bruins have such a bad reputation in the league that rooting for the is hard sometimes.

My player is Swedish and You're the Berserkers. I feel like that's a synergy we shouldn't miss out on.

I'm also in the PBE as Remington Stevens so if any of you play there, you probably already know me. I'm the worst fantasy player in the league but I do write decent media articles.

4. Your discord ID.

SouthOfHeaven#3454
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2020, 12:32 PM by Mack.)

1. Favourite NHL team? Calgary Flames
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? I am a winner
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. What are you looking for? You are the most beautiful thing there is. Just look inside yourself.
4. Your discord ID. Mack#3666

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

1. Columbus BJs

2. I'm a swell guy

3. My dad could beat up ur dad

4. Buck Dancer#6352

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]