Create Account

grok retirement presser
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 01:17 PM by grok.)

see title

---

05-10-2020, 11:40 PMTate Wrote: Congrats on a fantastic career @grok ! When I first created my player, you had just won the cup with Buffalo, and I looked to you as the example of the goalie I wanted to be.

So my first question would be, what's your #1 advice for a goaltender or a user considering being a goalie?

And lastly, what was your favorite moment of Robinson's career?

05-11-2020, 01:50 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Picking up Tate's question: What advice do you have for goalies that are still playing?

the best advice is if you want to play a goaltender and like the site, get involved. goalie is, to be brutally honest, the lowest-effort position to be elite. that makes it an ideal position for people who want to be managers, coaches, head office. it'll keep you engaged with the site beyond 1000 tpe, where you won't see substantial changes in play beyond that point.

best career moment is easily winning the first cup in buffalo franchise history as a rookie and a first-gen, easily. it was an unreal post-season.

@Tate @Carpy48

05-11-2020, 12:19 AMZoone16 Wrote: Will I be able to follow in the footsteps of Saint Cedric, the British legend who brought Team GB to golden glory?

You've always had strong opinions on the state of the SHL/SMJHL and it's users. Have you seen any improvements/worsenings as of late (past 3 or so months)?

What would you say is the most needed area of improvement for the site?

anyone with 800 tpe and a dream can be like mike.

no. it's basically the same tbh.

honestly i think change has to come from the top. both SHL and SMJHL HO have to be focused on making the site a good place for players first. there will always be a long line of people who want to be managers. focus on making the rulebook favor the players and truly holding the managers to a higher standard.

@Zoone16

05-11-2020, 03:31 AMMayuu Wrote: This site can be pretty bitter-sweet at times, it's easy to get caught up in what's wrong, so what do you like most about the site?

also love you bud

couple really good groups of people out there in shl land. dev group. falcons food and drinks channel. buffalo selfies channel. i've met some good people here which will certainly be the most memorable part for me.

@Mayuu

who

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

05-10-2020, 09:45 PMNeonLime Wrote: who

me

Goodnight sweet prince

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

What are your regrets?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

05-10-2020, 10:08 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: What are your regrets?

being two SMJHL playoff wins away from quad gold club

Would you rather punch Gil or Dermot square in the nose

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

05-10-2020, 10:20 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Would you rather punch Gil or Dermot square in the nose

violence is not the answer

05-10-2020, 10:21 PMgrok Wrote:
05-10-2020, 10:20 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Would you rather punch Gil or Dermot square in the nose

violence is not the answer
stop avoiding the question

05-10-2020, 10:21 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
05-10-2020, 10:21 PMgrok Wrote: violence is not the answer
stop avoiding the question
can i pick you instead

05-10-2020, 10:22 PMgrok Wrote:
05-10-2020, 10:21 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: stop avoiding the question
can i pick you instead
[Image: giphy.gif]

Congrats on a fantastic career @grok ! When I first created my player, you had just won the cup with Buffalo, and I looked to you as the example of the goalie I wanted to be.

So my first question would be, what's your #1 advice for a goaltender or a user considering being a goalie?

And lastly, what was your favorite moment of Robinson's career?

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Will I be able to follow in the footsteps of Saint Cedric, the British legend who brought Team GB to golden glory?

You've always had strong opinions on the state of the SHL/SMJHL and it's users. Have you seen any improvements/worsenings as of late (past 3 or so months)?

What would you say is the most needed area of improvement for the site?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Picking up Tate's question: What advice do you have for goalies that are still playing?

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

This site can be pretty bitter-sweet at times, it's easy to get caught up in what's wrong, so what do you like most about the site?

also love you bud

RETIRED