Create Account

Starting Stamina Change - Skaters
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 12:28 PM by CementHands.)

Hello SHL,
During the first season of FHM, we have noticed Stamina being an extremely important attribute – where numbers too low were leading to players who were unable to compete in any role. It was common to just bump that number up at the start to a competitive level, and played a much larger role in each skater’s effectiveness than we intended.

With that said, Head Office has agreed to adjust initial builds to begin with 11 Stamina. All players will remain created at 155 TPE.

What this means for you:
Every skater currently with 11 or more Stamina will be able to re-allocate 16 TPE to cover the cost of upgrading from 5 to 11. Any player who is below 11 Stamina will have their Stamina increased to 11, and any points they have spent in Stamina will be able to re-allocate the amount they spent.

The player builder has been updated to include this change. Please confirm your build with this tool to ensure accuracy.
https://simulationhockey.com/playerbuilder.php

This change only impacts Skaters, Goalies will remain untouched

Additionally, you may now use a 1 time redistribution on your player. GMs may redistribute IA players on their roster. All free redistributions must be completed by the start of S54 pre-season.

Here is a chart of how much TPE will be available based on your previous Stamina levels:
6 Stamina -> 1 TPE
7 Stamina -> 2 TPE
8 Stamina -> 4 TPE
9 Stamina -> 6 TPE
10 Stamina -> 11 TPE
11+ Stamina -> 16 TPE

Thank you,
Head Office

Applied.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Accept.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 12:01 PM by Jobin.)

NEVERMIND I CANT READ

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Whoo!

goalies are snubbed, one again

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

I accept

LIFE.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

its a step in the right direction i think but i dont think this actually solves anything regarding players fitness levels in game. That said it is a great change for smjhl rookies and making them able to actually play early in the season.

applied

05-11-2020, 12:02 PMBoucherFan12 Wrote: goalies are snubbed, one again

We did discuss goalie stamina, but it hasn't proven to be quite the same issue as with skaters, also goalies have a much easier time building a quality player with the current update scale/attributes in fhm. This brings a bit more balance.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Applied

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

05-11-2020, 12:11 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: its a step in the right direction i think but i dont think this actually solves anything regarding players fitness levels in game. That said it is a great change for smjhl rookies and making them able to actually play early in the season.

Yeahthat

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Guess i officially passed 1k TPE

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

05-11-2020, 12:24 PMスウェグキング Wrote: Guess i officially passed 1k TPE

Thats not how this refund works lol