Create Account

S54 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 01:26 PM by AgentSmith630.)

1) What is your player name and position?

Rikard Bjerg - Right Defenseman

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?

I'm looking to build a Shutdown Defenseman.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?

Yes, this is my first character in the SHL or any other sim league.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)

I feel like I have a pretty good handle on things.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?

Yes, my handle is AgentSmith630#7472

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord

Probably about a 6 on-site, and about an 8 on Discord.

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)

Sure thing, if the GM's think it's a good idea.

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

Definitely being a close-knit group, and I think that can help win a championship.

9) Do you have any experience with FHM6?

I have it downloaded, but I haven't spent much time messing around with it at this point.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?

I know almost nothing about Terry (or hockey in general), but from inside sources, I've heard that  Kraken  Bowdown  Terry

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Messages In This Thread
RE: S54 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects - by AgentSmith630 - 05-11-2020, 01:26 PM