Create Account

S54 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 06:26 PM by Southie.)

1) What is your player name and position?

Sven Gunnar - Center

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?

Shoot-First Center and Sniper.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?

I am an SHL virgin.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation,
updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)

Where are the previous seasons located? I can find the records but I can't find the overall stats for each season anywhere.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?

Yes, I use Discord and I check it every day.

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord

5 on the site and a 7 on discord.

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)

Absolutely. I'm aware that my stats fit better at the wing so if a team wanted to move me from center, I'd have no problem with that.

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

I think you can only win a championship if you have a good locker room. I think without that, everyone's not going to be putting in their best effort and it's going to be impossible to make a deep run in the playoffs without everyone pulling their weight.

9) Do you have any experience with FHM6?

Not on FHM6 but I did play FHM4 and 5 for a little bit.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?

Why would anyone have anything against Terry Bradshaw? I'm a Steelers Fan so I respect him greatly obviously even though he was way before my time. I think he's just a funny old man who commentates on the NFL. What's special about Terry Bradshaw?

1) What is your player name and position?: Ryan Rieley, LW
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?: Power forward, shoot first
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?: I'm just coming back from a year long break, but I joined SHL back in S1.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific): Nah I'm all good haha
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yup I have discord, think you already have my info!
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord: Around an 8
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing): I would be willing to move to center, but I'm not too keen on moving to defense
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?: Being apart of a group of tight knit guys, I'd rather have fun on the site than win with a bunch of toxic assholes.
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6?: Before the end of last season, nope
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?: He was a football player, right?

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Johnny Shuffleboard-Defense
2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
Jacob Trouba/Erik Karlsson
3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
yes
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
Sounds nice. I've figured it out for now now though, thanks
Yes
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)
Umm.. I don't think you want to stick a defenseman on offense, but sure
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
championship
Nope
Ok QB at best, but he's a HoFer just because of the rings

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

- Alex Marshall - RW
- Power Forward. Shoot first.
- Had a couple of players. 2 years since I was active.
4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
- I'm good.
- Yes. DonutDefender#8478.
- Honestly not sure what it will look like. I'll go with 8.
- Would rather not.
- Winning a championship.
- None.
- Who?

[Image: d4tHOa1.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 09:03 PM by Brucehum.)

Wile Coyote - Center

Wayne Gretzky, field general. Pass first.

First Time!
I do play in the football sim NSFL. Started in mid february.

Well, I'm getting used to it

I use it. Annastesia#7729

On site medium-high... do all basic tpe activities, some media. Discord: General discord low. My team discord high.

Whatever the team needs!

A good locker room is a must, the good time is a preferable.

Nope, I played FHM 1 and 2. 6 I'm waiting till it is on discount at steam.

That era Steelers is one of the very few football teams I dislike, but I recognize he was good!

[Image: WnIxdNc.png]

C | Wile Coyote | S55 | 334 TPE
Update page | Stats Page
Whalers 

Kraken Kraken Kraken

Ciao! Dom Alessandrini here, ready to be the next hottest thing in Carolina! Allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Domenic Alessandrini, and I play Left Wing.

I am a pass-first forward!

This is my second go at the SHL. I last participated (actively) in the early summer of 2018 (around Season 41).

n/a, not a new player

Yes! Huge on Discord, will be incredibly active in server. PM me at kylecorbett42#7256

Site? 7.5, Discord? 177777.5.

Yes of course! Gladly! I'm team first always.

I don't consider either more important. Both are equally important goals to desire in the SMJHL, and I have no preference. In all honesty, my intention is to achieve both as quickly as possible.

I do not, but I do have experience with prior versions of the game

2nd best personality on the FOX NFL Sunday Kickoff show. You wanna know who I think is #1? Gotta draft me to find out Wink

Well, that's about all for me! Thank you for allowing me to converse with you, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Go Kraken!

[Image: I7I0ej4.png]

Kraken Kraken Kraken

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Big Terry Smith, RD

A mobile two-way defenceman

I'm new to the site, this is my first player.

Nope, I've learned how to navigate the site quite well.

Yep I got discord for the purposeof this site SHL__TerrenceSmith#3261

If it helps us win, of course

Winning a championship

I recently got FHM and have enjoyed it so far

No clue who he is. He's got a cool name though... Terry

[Image: IYqjgDl.png]

1) What is your player name and position?Taylor Gervais RW

Goal First. I want to make a player always open to shoot on goal

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? I did 3 seasons in the past
4) For new players, ... I'm not, but everything's good so far
5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Pampel#3809
6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord : 8
7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing) : If that makes me score goals, yeah, otherwise no.
8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? : both are important, normally I would say close-knit group, but with my type of player, I want to win.
9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Nope
10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? don't who you're talking about
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020, 08:24 AM by sulovilen.)

Walton Stromberg - C

A playmaker. An artist. Pass first.

Yes, first time in SHL and first time in any sim league like this.

Not at this point. There's a learning curve, for sure, but I will get a grip eventually. 

Yes, I do. sulovilen#1223

Will be active daily for sure, as I have quite nicely time. Probaly at least 9 then?

Temporarily, for sure.

Well, to be honest, the latter one. Winning is a cherry on top.

No, I've only played EHM.

The name sounded familiar, but honestly I had to Google him. I was thinking he might be some kind of an 80s rock icon, but a quick look tells me he's not. Probably.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Theo Kondos - LW

Hmm, pass first? But open to building it to whatever is preffered.

3 player, original player was created in S22.

N/A

Yup, check in pretty much throughout the day.

7-8

Hmm, like as defence instead of forward? Probably not, just because of build factors. Will play whatever forward position.

Having an active team / discord. Winning will just be a result of everyone being active.

No.

[Image: giphy.webp]

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

1) What is your player name and position? Jed Mosley Jr - RD

2) What is your player archetype? Offensive DMan

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player? Its been about 2-3 years since I have been active in the SHL. I was around from S1 and built two HoF players.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific) Nope

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord? Yep

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord. On the site: 6-7. On discord:8-9

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing). I would prefer to see how my player plays as is but I am fine with change.

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together? Championships

9) Do you have any experience with FHM6? Nope

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw? I like the way he says Aaron Rodgers. But I am a Colts fan so I don't mess with any AFC teams besides them.

Nicolae Antonescu, Goalie

The goalie kind. I assume he will pass more than shoot, but you never know... has there been a goalie in the SHL who scored a goal?

This is my third player. Previous players include Jon Tellofsen and Basil Magnicotta

None so far, but I'll ask! this is my first player with the new Sim.

Yes! ID is Rancidbudgie#5743

Probably a 4-6 range

It might not go well

I find one leads to the other, so the close-knit group comes first.

No, first time experiencing it.

....Is that a brand of Whiskey?

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Victor Ball, RW

Shoot, baby. I'm a sniper.

No, this is my second player. I was inactive in my last season with my last player, only because I knew I was going to retire and didn't want to waste time and money on someone who was about to retire.

I'm all good.

Yes, and yes.

Probably a 7 or 8. I'm going to try my best to not miss any training or PTs.

I'd prefer not to.

I think they go hand in hand. If you have a close group of players, there's a really good chance you have a lot of good players and you will be good. And if you are winning a championship, you will have an active locker room. I want both, but prefer a good locker room if I had to choose.

Not much, but I can get it and play around with it if needed.

Overrated, carried by good defenses.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020, 05:52 PM by Ismael8907.)

Quote:
Ismael Sanchez RW
Shoot First
Yep! First time here. But i do have experience using the TPE system
Not right now. Ive gotten used to the website since its really similiar to NSFL.
Of course i use discord! 
100%! Im always willing to get out of position if it helps my team! Also it gives me more chances to explore new positions.
Being a part of a Cool group! Bringing championships is the least of my goals and all i want is to have a good time with my teammates!
Nope
I have no clue who that is lol.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020, 10:51 PM by DELIRIVM.)

Daniil Nikiforov - Center

I am a playmaker. Pass first all the way. Goals are great and I am sure I'll rack up a few but you get points via assist and you make those around you better. I am down for that. 

I am a long-time sim league veteran and this should be nothing really new for me moving forward.

Everything is pretty straightforward. Not having any issues. But thank you for offering.

Of course. DELIRIVM#6209

I am a pretty quiet person with a lot going on. But I'll definitely continue participating no matter the level. So, maybe an 8. 

Always. Just put me in, Coach. 

A close-knit group of badass championship winning bros and chicks. 

Very little. But I will probably mess with the program. 

Great quarterback. Cooler dude. Nice hair. Made me realize that it's okay to have Adult ADD.