Create Account

S54 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position?

My name is Chris David Goodname and I'm right handed RD!

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?

Rushing defenceman. Skilled skating skill. Shoots pretty much for defenseman.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?

No. 2013 - 2016 I had an active player.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)

I agree with You. If it would be my 1st gen player it would be much harder. It was hard back in the days too but a lot of Latvians that joined in same time helped me. Hardest thing for me is to understand when I can receive TP from PTs. For Gods sake I could forget I did 10 year anniversary PT.

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?

No but yes. I joined discord since February and try to use it daily.

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord

5 site; 4 discord

7) Are you open to playing out of position if it helps the team? (this does NOT include RW or LW playing on the opposite wing)

Of course. I can always switch on LD. Just kidding. Do whatever You want with me. I'm Your bitch.

8) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?

I have heard this question before. I will answer little bit different this time - I'm not interested in results of sim. It's interesting to follow but it is pointless if You don't have a great group around You. Even 6-38-6 season is awesome if teammates are all right!

9) Do you have any experience with FHM6?

Mestis Hermes GM 1 season

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw?

Who?

Messages In This Thread
RE: S54 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects - by kikish18 - 05-14-2020, 10:50 AM