Create Account

S54 SMJHL Earlybird PT - Star Prospect

Mack Daddy is a powerful center that gets to the front of the net and is great at screening the goalie. He has the strength to always find a way to get open but does score most of his goals right around the crease. Never scared to throw his weight around, Daddy is known for his checking and whenever he is on the ice you better keep your head up.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

My strengths are big shooting hand puck boy. I can shoot pucks with my hands hard they can go in the net. Not only do I have strong hands I also have big strong thighs that can generate a large amount of mass speed. Push the speed with my legs to go fast in the zone and shoot puck.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2020, 09:19 PM by HanTheMan_.)

Devin Basher is a speedy zoomy boy! He is definitely not a racist contrary to popular belief. He has thick thunder thighs to help him zoom across the ice. He’s kinda a small boy but a strong boy. His main strength is his drive to be the best player he can be. (52 words)

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

[Image: Air-Canada-B737-Max-e1556277651551-916x515.jpg]

Y'know, as I am soaring through the skies on my way from Italy to North America, I can't help but reflect on what my strengths are heading into this weekend's draft. First and foremost, I'm brilliant. Not every hockey player just strolls on into the pros out of nowhere. I've won so many championships in my home country and representing my home country. I score and pass a lot, not on just the fundamentals, but solely on my ability to set screens well and read the other team. I am also excellent at getting open and creating plays for others on the ice. And most of all, I was on an obscure reality show one time! Therefore, I'm more than capable of being the smartest guy on the ice in the SMJHL.

If you wanna draft brainpower, agility, and wicked Hockey IQ, you should draft Domenic Alessandrini. Ciao, GM's!

[Image: 5ijj5Fv.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Going into the S54 SMJHL draft Big Terry is excited to display his talents. Among other things, Terry excells at reading the offensive zone and driving the play up ice as a mobile defence man.Despite being criticized for his, at times, lackluster defensive play, Terrence Smith has taken great strides in being a premier two-way defece man throughout the off season. This paired with his size and excellent mobility can turn Big Terry into one of the top defenceman in the SMJHL.

[Image: IYqjgDl.png]

Walton Stromberg will become a fascinating hockey player. He's quite calm and he has easy-going personality off the ice, but on the ice he has the aura of an artist. Drop passes, behind the back passes, saucer passes, shot passes, this boy has it all. A pure center playmaker. But unlike many old school skill players, he also has a good work ethic and he's ready to put in the effort in the own zone too. Growing up he played a long time only on outdoor rinks and ponds, so competitive hockey is still somewhat new to him, and he still has a lot of room for physical growth especially.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Nicolae Antonescu, hailing from the unusual hockey market of Romania, has emerged as it's most promising young goaltender. Eligible for selection in the upcoming SMJHL rookie draft, he sports solid positioning, as well as keen reflexes that allow him to make those athletic saves when needed. Antonescu has quick hands as well, with a decent glove save and is proficient with his blocker.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Victor Ball is an all around ish forward going into the draft, but he will be a sniper. His offensive skills are his specialty, and especially his shooting skills. He is going to be a fast, strong, sniper that can also pass the puck well enough to get assists, and won't be a defensive liability.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Nolan Theurer is a great piece for teams looking for a physical young power-forward. He is strong on pucks and plays with an edge to his game. He will get in on the forecheck and punish opposing players who forget to keep their heads on a swivel. He also possesses quite a bit of offensive upside, and is best when he can use his strength to control the puck in high-danger areas.

Jonathan Lillehammer looks to be a speedy, crafty winger that is also responsible in his own end. Not to mention that once they get the breakout going Jonny is bringin it end to end. He can process the game very quickly and this coupled with some great wheels means he is a potent threat anywhere on the ice. Lillehammer is looking to develop into a driven, tenacious winger at any level.

[Image: kfm8l2J.png]
Raptors Raptors Raptors

Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind is a really offensive player who can score goals and also make assists. His strengths are scoring and passing. Weaknesses are defense which he is trying to improve. He is working really hard on his defense right now to become a great player not only in offense but also in defense.

(54 words)

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Foley's largest strength going into Junior's is his experience. After spending the end of the season and getting playoff experience with the Kraken, Foley knows what it takes to play in the big leagues. He has seen what the top teams can do in the playoffs and he is using that as a jumping off point to improve his on-ice product. He now also knows the physical toll playing high level hockey, can have on a player, and is working out before the draft to make his opponents life a living hell through newfound strength, and solid positioning.

(101 words)

Jesse Seppanen has got that big body to be able to aggressively drive the net and create scoring opportunities for both himself and his teammates. He's a big kid at 6'2, 220 lbs. Additionally, he has good eyes in the offensive zone and uses that to his advantage to put pucks on and in the net.

58 words.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Theo Kondos is expected to be a dynamic player upon entering his first season of the SMJHL. The early reports suggest that his three strengths are:

Puck Handling: Kondos looks extremely confident with the puck on his stick, being able to control the puck at top speeds, and in tight spaces.

Passing: Kondos may not have the greatest shot, but you can expect him to complete those tight passes, and the occasional no look.

Defensive Mindset: For a small skilled forward Kondos plays very strong defence, and is often seen or referred to as the third dman.

97 words

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Bjerg was able to put together a respectable showing while playing the latter half of the season with the Maine Timber, scoring once and having two assists in 12 games. His defensive capabilities are well respected in his home country of Sweden and he's hoping to make a name for himself by becoming one of the top defensemen in the Season 54 SMJHL Draft Class. He has an excellent eye for defense but isn't lacking in the offensive area, with respectable accuracy and range for the Shutdown Defenseman he's looking to become. 

Code:
95 Words

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!