Create Account

Buying graphics - 4m/ea
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2020, 05:38 PM by grok.)

I want to do a career retrospective for Cedric Robinson with custom graphics, but I am incompetent at all visual media. I'm searching for commissions at $4m per graphic for horizontal banners or sig-sized graphics celebrating the following moments in Cedric's career:
  • S46 Challenge Cup win as a rookie (Buffalo Stampede) CLAIMED COMPLETE
  • SMJHL All-Time Wins record (99) CLAIMED
  • S45 Laurifer Trophy as player-manager (Detroit Falcons) CLAIMED COMPLETE
  • Robinson joins Team UK CLAIMED
  • Buffalo Stampede All-time Wins record (201) CLAIMED COMPLETE
If you're interested in one or more graphics, PM me. I would ideally like to give one graphic per person to get a diverse group of content, so if you would like to be considered for more than one please rank them in order of interest. I will update this thread as I award graphics claims.

All graphics have been claimed. I'll bump this thread if any sigs reopen.

[Image: Robinson.png]

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: Robinson.png]

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

[Image: unknown.png]

Robinson after his hockey career

RETIRED

05-12-2020, 01:43 PMMayuu Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

Robinson after his hockey career

cashing in those sponsorship dollars

I would like an opportunity to create one for you. Possibly the SMJHL wins record while you were with Detroit?

05-12-2020, 02:44 PMGeekusoid Wrote: I would like an opportunity to create one for you.  Possibly the SMJHL wins record while you were with Detroit?

Sorry, someone claimed that one just before you posted. DM me with your preference and I'll let you have next choice.

One claim left

4m still up for grabs, one claim available