Create Account

Talk With Smirnov Light Future Steal?

[Image: IIHF+World+Junior+Championship+Relegatio...pcDpfl.jpg]
Smirnov is a determined young Center. What Makes him so different from the pack is that he can sometimes fit in. he is from the Usa And is a playmaking Center. But then again there are many of those, part of that is he is 6'4 and 215 LBs a physically dominating Playmaking Center. Well his stats say it all. He believes he will be a sure fire top 15 pick and maybe even top 10. But before you get to know him in depth, you must learn about his best qualities.

Passing: Of course to make plays you need to know how to pass. he can use his big body and great skating ability to whizz by the defense and dish it off to other teamates as the other team has players come to the aid of the poor defenseman treating him

Skating: He May not be the fastest now. But he has great speed which is good enough to get by and to create plays. He is one of the top skaters in this class and is that perfect center you need.

Scoring: he is not the top scorer in this class but has potential to be after he creates that first few penatrations of the defense. They will be preparing for his passing ability but they can't shut that down without having to worry about his scoring ability too. He is a multi tooled offensive Center

Faceoffs/Body/Checking: he is great at the faceoff dot. he is not a liability there. he will beat most of the people he has to face. About 60% of the time at least. His Body is huge. he can use it for anything, he is also a tremendous body checker. He will knock players off the puck which allows less effort by the defense

Weakness?

Fighting/Penalty shots: He wont drop the gloves too often but can still do it. and Penalty shots are soemthing he will be working on. He has great Puck handleing and scoring ability which should help him improve there.

Our Questions To Him?

Which Areas do you want to improve on before you get to the SHL?

I want to become a faster skater with better scoring touch and passing ability. those tools together with my height and weight will make me the most unstopable player in the SHL and you better believe it?

How come you want to imrpove qualities you are already elite in? Why not Somewhere else?

You've got it wrong. I will focus there a bit more. I would work on my strength on the puck also. and Puck handling skills and Checking. also I will try to become a bit above average on defense.
Towel

when you get Drafted Later on. Do you plan to become a leader?

Yes sir I would, I want to become a leader also. Stats dont matter if you are losing. I will work hard to become the best player and leader as possible

Last but not least. How long do you think your career will be?

Possibly a good 13 - 17 year career would be nice. Goal

Thank you for your time Interview

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

good read Smile, good luck tonight Smile

thank you. and if you are in it. Good luck to you too Smile

Good stuff man, keep it up Cheers

no Prob. Just need to get on the Pics and stuff

523 Words. How many points do I get for that?