Create Account

Jason Desrouleaux Ranks Teams

DOUBLE DRAFT MEDIA PAY - READY FOR GRADING - 1427 WORDS

Hey guys this is gooney here. I am going to be ranking all the juniors team from where I most least want to be drafted to most want to get drafted. Stick around guys this article sure sounds like its gonna be banger. Haha lets go. I want to make it clear that I will happily play for all teams ! even the last ranked team ! I am just trying to make some bones baby. Go birds tho. Most of the rankings is gonna be done on team looks and some based on past relations with the general managers.

To all general managers who sees this. I do plan on being super omega active again. I will be farming up that tpe like a little dog. So consider drafting me. Thanks guys !

10. Timber Maine Timber

I do not know what even a maine is. Where is maine? They have a lot of trees huh. I think their logo is pretty cool honestly. But some brodie told me their main jersey colour is brown. Thats the poo colour man so I do not know about that. Brown is funky but you know what, I dig that they went out of the box for their look. It's still not good but much respect man or  should i say maine. hhahaha. I'd still glady play here though if drafted by the Timber. Timber gang baby.

9. Raptors Colorado Raptors

You know I want to love the Raptors. But theres something off about it. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe its cause I live near toronto so I already got a raptors team in my heart. Also not a big fan of their colour scheme. Blue and yellow looks kind of funky to me but you do you raptors. I think i like hhh. I dont know but his name sounds like i like him. So you know what go raptors baby. raptors gang til the day i die. Raptors come in at numba nine. But stay tuned folks we got a doozy at eight.

8. Berserkers Newfoundland Berserkers

Honestly at this point its tough to rank the remaining teams. They all have pretty good looks and shit you know. Putting Newfoundland here because they play in Newfoundland. The Berserkers logo is pretty tight, there is no doubt about that. Shit looks good man. Their general managers seem like pretty cool doods. Just a couple guys being doods. I do not know where they located from so I can't judge them on their past. Yeah I llike Newfoundland. Good job on the design. Newfoundland is 8 baby. But man o man folks, number 7 is where things start to get a little bit juicy in this article.

7.  Knights Kelowna Knights

Ahh yes, the Kelowna Knights. They've always been a team in the Simulation Hockey Juniors Hockey League. They've always just been there in my mind. Doing their thang. Having fun wit it. Getting a little freaky. Winning cups and shit. They have got a good look about them. Really classic. Old school. Not much to say about them really. Don't really no their gms. But they're tight. I respect the Knights.

6. Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws.

Feels bad putting the outlaws at 6 because I really dig their look man. I do not know what animal is in their logo, is it a bunny rabbit? dog? I can not say for sure but one thing i can say is that this logo is really omega sick. Love the name, love the colours even if they are basic. Anaheim is cool man really cool. I would be super mega stoked if I got drafted here. Outlaws gang baby scaweeeeep. Now you might be thinking oh gooney, i know who's gonna be there at 5, but look at cause here comes a nasty curveball, get out the way ahhhh.

5. Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows

Ahh the St Louis Scarecrows. First team I have ever played for way back in 2016. A place I used to call home. I can still smell the locker room  in my brain to this day. I could honeslty see myself having St louis at number one. Of course slash being involved on this team still (i think??) knocks them down 5 spots cause slash is an absolute weasel. Little weasel i want to throw him in the garbage can. That being said st louis is still mega tight and i would be pretty excited to go back to my old team. Would bring back a lot of good memories. I have always loved the St Louis Scarecrows look, super cool. Scarecrows are scary. Yeah man go crows. St louis scarecrows. Numba 5. Stay tuned because after 5, we got number 4.

4. Kraken Carolina Kraken

Zooie Mama. I kind of dig this look man. Love the orange. Kraken is super cool. Carolina is a city. Yeah this shit is mega tight. Logo is sick man, spooky little kraken. Whats he looking at? Hopefully not me haha, with all those tentacles. Stay away from me mr kraken. You could do a lot of damage with those tentacles. hahah I sure wouldnt want that any where near me. Anyways yeah i would be really happy to go to this team. I think cptrella is the co here and hes a pretty awesome dood. This is defintiely a top tier destination for the goo man. Kraken? yeah i can go for that. thanks.

3. Armada Anchorage Armada

Choo choo. Incoming! Look out! Here comes the  Armada. Big ol' boat. Man you just gotta love boats. Armada are a team that plays in Alaska i believe. Which is just kinda cool man i aint gonna lie. Thats a cool look. The logo is dope. The colours are dope. The general managers are dope. This team got a lot to like about them. and it starts with the boat man. Yeah i would definitely like to play for this team. Lets go boats baby. Anchorage Armada come in at number 3. Now we are getting into two heavy hitters. Numba 2 will surely rock your boots.

2. Whalers Vancouver Whalers.

Ahh the Whalers. I have fond memories of the Whalers. There is a lot to love with the Vancouver Whalers. Logo is neat, its got a whale on it. Whales kinda sick. Colour scheme is good even tho they just copied the canucks. But where the Whalers truly shine is in their front office. Dmills baby gotta love the short king. Dmills is one of them doods. One of them boys. A homie you could say. He elevates this team big time. Brings them to massive heights even tho he is just a small man. I would cherrish going back to the Whalers. Been here many of times and have enjoyed my stay each and every time. Thanks whalers. Uh oh who is that at number one? LOOKOUT!

1. Falcons Detroit Falcons

The Detroit Falcons. The champs baby. What can I say about the Falcons? The logo is super omega nasty sick bro. Really dope ass logo. Like prob my fav out of all the Junior teams. Such a clean look about it that makes me go yeah thats a good logo baby. Their gm's are just top tier amazing good. Tig and nour? Yeah say no more man but i will because i want money haha. Tig is a good dood just being tig. He walks around and shit and like yeah tig, I notice yeah, you are hot. Keep doing you tig and win more cups. Nour? Nour is good too man i aint even gonna front. The guy is good at what he does and he does it good. Their discord is pretty nasty active too. Just so much to love about Detriot and that is why they are number one baby. I love this team with all my heart and I would be absolutely thrilled to come back to Detriot.

So that wraps up my ranking for the upcoming draft. Like I said before. I would gladly play any and all junior teams. Even the Maine Timber! I just needed to write this really fine article to pad the bank account a little bit. Thanks for coming out guys. Hope you all have a fine day.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

<3 u goonman

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

ur a weasel little bitch

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

is he single?

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa