Create Account

KlusteR Suspension

05-18-2020, 08:07 PMBadWolf Wrote:
05-18-2020, 07:49 PMCampinKiller Wrote: In my experience with BW, they are the HO
Seriously what is your problem with me? Is it because I sent you a PM on site to fire you as simmer but you were to inactive to see it?

Lmao okay jackass, you legitimately got me demoted to backup while I was active and dealing with a significant personal and medical issue (being a victim of domestic violence), then you proceed to fire me for “inactivity” which if you bothered to look at discord or perhaps message me on there, would’ve found I was not. So please, fuck off

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

05-18-2020, 07:42 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Kinda soft ngl, dude is clearly joking

But given this is BadWolf, I’m not surprised about another stupid decision

Wrong HO, bub, but nice try.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

05-18-2020, 08:13 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
05-18-2020, 08:07 PMBadWolf Wrote: Seriously what is your problem with me? Is it because I sent you a PM on site to fire you as simmer but you were to inactive to see it?

Lmao okay jackass, you legitimately got me demoted to backup while I was active and dealing with a significant personal and medical issue (being a victim of domestic violence), then you proceed to fire me for “inactivity” which if you bothered to look at discord or perhaps message me on there, would’ve found I was not. So please, fuck off

Dude you missed like a sim every other day, you would disappear for days on end. You went inactive, Kal picked up the slack and rocked it. No need to insult BW because you weren't good at your job.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

05-18-2020, 08:18 PMSDCore Wrote:
05-18-2020, 08:13 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Lmao okay jackass, you legitimately got me demoted to backup while I was active and dealing with a significant personal and medical issue (being a victim of domestic violence), then you proceed to fire me for “inactivity” which if you bothered to look at discord or perhaps message me on there, would’ve found I was not. So please, fuck off

Dude you missed like a sim every other day, you would disappear for days on end. You went inactive, Kal picked up the slack and rocked it. No need to insult BW because you weren't good at your job.

I was late at times, and only "missed" a sim when I asked the previous commissioner when the preseason would start, only to not get a response.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

oh hell yeah drop the team thread now, it's spicy

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Hey, Camp, if something's wrong it's more likely a misunderstanding rather than BW going against you. It sounds like some rough stuff has been happening, and if you guys want to talk it over in private I'm sure you guys can get things resolved.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-18-2020, 08:23 PMWeretarantula Wrote: oh hell yeah drop the team thread now, it's spicy

I did the last two, don't look at me

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

inb4 thread team

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

05-18-2020, 08:27 PMNeonLime Wrote: inb4 thread team
inb4 your sig is just a complete google image search of 'steve harrington gif'

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

05-18-2020, 08:25 PM.bojo Wrote: Hey, Camp, if something's wrong it's more likely a misunderstanding rather than BW going against you. It sounds like some rough stuff has been happening, and if you guys want to talk it over in private I'm sure you guys can get things resolved.
We let him go after Season 50...

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Yes, this happened awhile ago. And although I really do not care about it anymore, the way it was all went about was awful. And then I was assumed inactive while still active, but I really didn't care at that point. The only reason it is coming up here and now is because someone wants to take a low personal shot

PatriotesUsaWhalers

Right on, just wanted to help

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-18-2020, 08:38 PM.bojo Wrote: Right on, just wanted to help

you're too nice bojo

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

05-18-2020, 08:36 PMCampinKiller Wrote: The only reason it is coming up here and now is because someone wants to take a low personal shot

05-18-2020, 07:42 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Kinda soft ngl, dude is clearly joking

But given this is BadWolf, I’m not surprised about another stupid decision

Yeah, you. Lol don't start shit then play victim a page later.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

05-18-2020, 08:36 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Yes, this happened awhile ago. And although I really do not care about it anymore, the way it was all went about was awful. And then I was assumed inactive while still active, but I really didn't care at that point. The only reason it is coming up here and now is because someone wants to take a low personal shot
I thought my PM was very professional. Also I do not accept any defamation of character without a fight.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]