Create Account

Happy Knight Rises Quick Interview

Hi, I'm hockey analyst Justin Sider reporting live from the NWJHL Draft floor where the teams have finished their selections just a few hours ago. It was an exciting day for these young men filled with such promise and high hopes for the future.
[Image: IMG_0015.jpg]
I was able to find in this large heard of hockey people, one of the newest members of the Kelowna Knights, the big center Wes Mucyk.
[Image: Draft+Floor.jpg]
JS"Hey! So how do you feel?
Wes" Awesome, I am so happy to be a Knight, I look forward to playing for this team. I have been through Kelowna before, I love this place, nice and close to Vancouver."
JS"So what was this experience like?"
Wes" I was a little nervous, I knew that at some point a team would take a chance on me. It took a little longer then I expected, my butt's a little sore for sitting for so long, but it's over now and I can't wait to meet with the team, and it's managers, figure out where exactly I fit into their plans."
Justin Sider" So did you have any expectations about where you were going to be taken, you can be honest now that it's done?"
Wes" Well not really,everyone has hopes of going high in drafts but it is what it is. I will continue to work hard, and show all the others that I can really play this game, and deserve to be thought of as a top player in the league."
JS"So this will be motivation for you"
Wes"of course, this is the start of what I hope to be my hockey career, and I know me and I'm sure everyone else all want to be the best. Like I said I will continue to do the work,strive to be the best, and do whatever it takes for my team to win, that's what really counts. What makes me better is helping those around me be better, and of course as the great Charlie Sheen said "Winning"
JS" Alright, well thanks for this Wes, and best of luck going forward.
For all the hockey world to hear, I am Justin Sider saying watch out for this kid, he is a game changer, keep your heads up out there kids.

good nice read

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Welcome to the team.

Thanks guys