Create Account

New England Wolfpack Punishment
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2020, 01:29 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Hello SHL Land,

This is one of the hardest posts I’ve had to make as Commissioner of the League. During the S54 SHL Draft, the GM of the New England Wolfpack @Ace traded his S55 3rd rounder to the San Francisco Pride. Unfortunately, this pick was not owned by NEW as it was previously traded to the Los Angeles Panthers back on March 15th. Because of this Ace was found in violation of the SHL Rule I.B.3.

[Image: picks.PNG]

In accordance to this, NEW will be fined by the removal of their next closest 3rd rounder, which is NEW S57 3rd rounder. Furthermore, during the draft Ace made another trade with the Chicago Syndicate, that also included the same pick for S55 3rd rounder. NEW was found in violation of the same rule. In accordance to the rulebook, the SHL Head Office has deemed it necessary to remove @Ace from his position as General Manager of the New England Wolfpack.

It is never a good day when we need to remove someone from their position, especially a long standing one. We felt that the rule book is noticeably clear on the punishment. With this @hotdog will be the interim GM of the New England Wolfpack. We will open apps for it shortly. Ace is also not allowed to take a management role in NEW for 2 seasons.

As always, @Ace is allowed to appeal this decision to the owners. If he’d like to appeal he can send @DrunkenTeddy or @Eggy216 his appeal.

This punishment has been appealed and the new punishment can be found here.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

In

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

second

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: 41zgmg.jpg]

RETIRED

Oh damn. Can I get in a team, though?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

[Image: 41zilv.jpg]

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

poggers

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Pitchforks

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Just here for the all thread team...

[Image: hudson.png]

As someone who is involved in this whole thing in a periphery role I just want to say that I never felt any ill will or malicious intent coming from Ace. Ace has always been a pleasure to talk to in my limited interactions with him and I think I speak for myself and other GMs when I say that I will miss having him around. I understand the rules are written out the way they are and have to be followed but its a shame that this has happened. I know that Hotdog will perform well in the new role he has been given and it just sucks from a human perspective that this has happened. I hope this whole thing can remain civil.

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

Bad day to not be at my computer all night
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 06:10 PM by JumpierPegasus.)

05-19-2020, 06:07 PMkarey Wrote: [Image: 41zgmg.jpg]
Keep track of your picks

OR

Trade 25

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Just here to make the team.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Good to know you can be fired for drunk trading but cheating your lines in the playoffs is a slap on the wrists

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]