Create Account

SHL Onion: Russia Fed Head Very Interested in Tampering Loopholes

Stammer: Hello everyone! The SHL Onion is excited to be doing our first interview, talking to Jakub Bruchevski @JaytheGreat , Russia’s new Fed Head about his plans for the future.

What has been the hardest part about stepping into this role?

Jay: It has been difficult finding a way ar...I mean learning all the rules.

S: Yes, quite a few Federations have gotten in trouble for tampering and roster violations in the past few years.

J: How did they even catch the tamperers?

S: Screenshots from discord, logs from private messages I assume.

J: So you’re saying if they did it over voice chat there would have been no evidence?

S: I guess not? Of course they could’ve just waited until the players were eligible...

J: What happens if a Fed Head just talked about how cool his country was in locker rooms? That way they could claim it wasn’t directed at the juniors rookies.

S: I’m sure HO would have to give them the benefit of the doubt....why are you so interested in all this?

J: Oh I’m just eager to learn, I guess I got carried away! One more thing...what if I...they post an article called TRANSFER TO RUSSIA, or you know, whatever their country is in SMJHL Media?

S: Of course that’s not allowed, that’s so against the spirit of the rules. Wait actually, someone got away with that last week, I guess they’d be fine.

J: So media isn’t tampering...ok let me just copy this legendary dude called Daco’s format...done! Thanks Stammer, bye!

S: Well there’s a man that’s very interested in the workings of IIHF. I’m sure Russia...wait, what’s this Transfer to Russia or Lose TPE in announcements? Eh, I must be misreading that.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Does Russia need a goalie?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

You know in hindsight I should have made the announcement that all non Russian players lose TPE before I did the interview.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

05-23-2020, 02:51 PMSlashACM Wrote: Does Russia need a goalie?

That depends if HO is reading this thread or not.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

05-23-2020, 03:49 PMJaytheGreat Wrote:
05-23-2020, 02:51 PMSlashACM Wrote: Does Russia need a goalie?

That depends if HO is reading this thread or not.

Coming off a gold win, looking to carry a weak team next time around Ninja

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]