Create Account

S54 League Files

Steelhawks

So are we just giving up on having an index?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

05-26-2020, 07:41 PMBonk Wrote: So are we just giving up on having an index?

Just use the pull down menu at the top of the site and you can get there.

05-26-2020, 08:07 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
05-26-2020, 07:41 PMBonk Wrote: So are we just giving up on having an index?

Just use the pull down menu at the top of the site and you can get there.

Great link, to the regular season. The preseason is where?

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

05-27-2020, 07:26 AMBonk Wrote:
05-26-2020, 08:07 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: Just use the pull down menu at the top of the site and you can get there.

Great link, to the regular season. The preseason is where?

an index thread for discussion is coming.

FHM does not output season standings. if you go into any other tab you'll see preseason as an option in the drop down.

There was no need for your childish sarcasm.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2020, 05:53 PM by Bonk.)

05-27-2020, 10:47 AMJR95 Wrote:
05-27-2020, 07:26 AMBonk Wrote: Great link, to the regular season. The preseason is where?

an index thread for discussion is coming.

FHM does not output season standings. if you go into any other tab you'll see preseason as an option in the drop down.

I was unaware of that cuz the leak has done such a good job of publicizing that so well.

And how is calling someone childish for asking question useful?

I would like to see what my player is doing considering the work I put in the player is that so much to ask?

This new system sucks. Thanks Hamilton

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

05-27-2020, 05:44 PMBonk Wrote: This new system sucks.  Thanks Hamilton

You're welcome.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

05-27-2020, 06:04 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:

You're welcome.

Not a problem. Hope you find a new way to rig the system and screw the league over again.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2020, 06:14 PM by Bonk.)

05-27-2020, 06:04 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:

You're welcome.

Oops double post

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

05-27-2020, 06:11 PMBonk Wrote:
05-27-2020, 06:04 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: You're welcome.

Not a problem. Hope you find a new way to rig the system and screw the league over again.

Activity has been high as ever in the league so it might be a bit less screwed than you lead yourself to believe.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

05-27-2020, 06:11 PMBonk Wrote:
05-27-2020, 06:04 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: You're welcome.

can you explain to a moron how the league is screwed? Activity overall is way up and new people are highly enjoying everything with the sim so i think most of the league is lost on this statement.

05-27-2020, 06:22 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
05-27-2020, 06:11 PMBonk Wrote: Not a problem. Hope you find a new way to rig the system and screw the league over again.

can you explain to a moron how the league is screwed? Activity overall is way up and new people are highly enjoying everything with the sim so i think most of the league is lost on this statement.
I guess I am an ass for asking to see the scores after days of sims. Sorry about that.

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

05-27-2020, 05:44 PMBonk Wrote:
05-27-2020, 10:47 AMJR95 Wrote: an index thread for discussion is coming.

I was unaware of that cuz the leak has done such a good job of publicizing that so well.

And how is calling someone childish for asking question useful?

I would like to see what my player is doing considering the work I put in the player is that so much to ask?

This new system sucks.  Thanks Hamilton

1- more childish sarcasm, I see you're a man of your ways.

2- it's about as useful as the way you communicated your questions

3- it's not about what you said its about how you said it. If you want people to take you seriously try engaging in a conversation like an adult.

05-27-2020, 06:42 PMBonk Wrote:
05-27-2020, 06:22 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: can you explain to a moron how the league is screwed? Activity overall is way up and new people are highly enjoying everything with the sim so i think most of the league is lost on this statement.
I guess I am an ass for asking to see the scores after days of sims. Sorry about that.

if you want to work and find a way to do it we are more than willing to have you help! This for sure wasnt something that we tried to make work for a month at all!