Create Account

S55 SMJHL Mid-Season Prospect Ranking

F really wish I TD created.

@DonutDefender This is very well written and joyful for certain. I see You did huge effort but I'd like to reply for one of Your comment. See Krišs Labsvārds was huge player for certain time at Calgary Dragons and despite comparingly low TPE amount (carrer high ~1100) he scored 8x 10+ goals as a defenceman never been in forward position and today own Dragons record for goals scored in that jersey! So in any other words I'd like to in my defence - Labsvārds was well done player and certainly not a failure. I agree about inactivity since S30's. Absolutely! But thats fault of kikish18. Labsvārds was best possible outcome I ever could imagine. I don't ask You to change rank or something. God no! Article is amazing. I love it. Simple and really pleasant fo read! Great job!

Lee out

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Great Stuff. So now I guess I need to make some money...

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Great article, thanks for pin pointing what I need to work on. Very informative.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

This is about to be a killer draft

Dope article  Cheers

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Great write up!!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Donuts are garbage.

Did I miss updates for serious? Been busy with my weight loss kick, but like, didnt think it was two weeks...

Great read, thanks :D

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

I feel so judged to taking care of all my TPE activities early in the week