Create Account

S54 PT #5 - Parent's Day

Phineas does not seem to have enough luck with the ladies to be a husband or even a parent. He currently is a dog dad and that has been quite defining for him. In fact, Ice gave Phineas a father's day present like no one else can. It was a lazy Sunday when Phineas was awoken by Ice's desire to go out and play in the park. While he was frolicking and having a great time like only a dog can do in Central Park, Phineas was approached by a random girl. After much petting and treats being given to the good boy, Phineas walked away from that encounter with a happy dog and a number added to his phone. It is times like these where Phineas is proud to be a good dog dad as he knows that Ice has always got his back 100%. Dog son or dog wingman, they're all synonymous.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Sven Svenson is not a parent (that he is aware of). He has had some scares in that department while living his best life, but has only had to appear on Maury once (and he was not the father). Sven’s father tragically died while Sven was a teenager, but he never really knew his father. Sven is very close with his mother and for Mother’s Day he flew his mom to Colorado. She had been to New York City as a tourist once, but had never been anywhere else in the US. Sven and his dear old mom went for a day hike on one of the many beautiful trails within a couple hours of Denver. She really enjoyed spending time with her only child and Sven had a great time spending some quality time with his mom. With the rigors of professional hockey, it was a welcome break for Sven to spend time with his mom, enjoy nature, and really get refreshed to take the end of the season and playoff push.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Disisde Dayudie does not have any kids, he does however luckily have both his parents still being alive. Not that single parents aren't great, but it's always a tragedy when one of the parents aren't alive anymore. They both supported and still support Disisde through thick and thin to this day. They live in a small house in, Matsumoto, Japan, and Disisde who is now a multi millionaire thanks to their support through the years, he is buying them a house this year. Not because they particularly need it but he still think that they should have a better living for everything they did for him. Not only a new house in Matsumoto, but an apartment in Los Angeles too, so they can come visit whenever they want and have their own living. Disisde already pays any flight they want to take and any vacation they want to go on a couple times a year, but living at Disisde or at a hotel isn't the same.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

What am I supposed to write about if my player is neither a parent nor has any parents? This is disrespectful to orphans. That said, I will forgive it because it was mean of me to kill off Olivier's parents, and why would the PT team take my need for angst into account? For parent's day, Olivier sent his grandmother, who has lived with him his whole life and took over raising him when his parents died, a big-ass bouquet of flowers, a personally hand-compiled cookbook that she'll never use (an in-joke between them based on when he was little and he would write her recipes and then beg her to make them for him - they were awful), and a catered supper delivered to her doorstep, because she shouldn't have to cook supper on parent's day. He also makes sure to call her and update her on his life. He also gets gifts for his in-laws Smile

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Well, Delver Fudgeson's parents were killed in front of him when their wires they were swinging from at the circus broke and they plummeted to their doom. So while little Delver has grown up and moved on, the "parent's day" brings up some bad memories. Especially seeing as he always suspected foul play but could never prove it. So instead, he thinks about his adoptive billionaire father who took him under his... wing, so to speak. Delver was trained to play hockey as soon as he arrived at the manor that became his home following his life as part of a travelling circus. Delver and his adoptive father had a bit of a falling out before he was drafted, as another orphaned boy had already been taken in to begin his hockey training. Despite this, Delver finds time to call and write, even if his "father" doesn't always have the time to meet up or go to his games. Still, Delver will write on this "parent's day". And maybe this will be a step towards repairing a rocky relationship.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Igor's parents grew up in the Soviet Union and they ended up worse off than Igor did. Despite Russia having no equivalent to the holiday (rather, Russia has a military holiday that celebrates men and a similar non-military holiday that celebrates women not too long after), every year Igor sends his parents a small trinket of something from his team whenever he's able. It's a small gesture, but it's really all Igor can do once international shipping is taken into effect. His parents seem to appreciate the gesture, and so far none has been dirtied or misplaced. As for his parents, they tend to send him small things from Russia. Once he was sent an instructional booklet in Russian that was on how to play hockey. Igor was very confused - he knew how to play! This was apparently due to his poor performance early on in his career.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

PBE Affiliation

[Image: lazer2.png]

PBE Affiliation (USername: Emi)

Magnus is a bit of a mother's boy but he has a good relationship with his father as well. For Father's Day, he bought his dad a new fishing rod and reel as that is one activity that they loved to do, because Ornskoldsvik is a port town with plenty of opportunities to go fishing. He also booked a charter fishing boat to go out with his Dad, his Dad's friends and their sons as well as his financial situation allows him to treat his Dad to nicer things. After they returned from fishing with successfull catches for the day, they all went of Mama's Restaurant to have his mother cook up the freshly caught fish and other Swedish delicacies for the Fathers in the group, including Smorgastarta which is a Swedish sandwich cake.

The thing that Magnus appreciated the most was being able to spend the day with his Dad, which is quite rare with the busy schedule that he has in the SMJHL.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

I don't have any kids yet, but I got my parents something pretty special. In some of my time last offseason, I'd been taking painting lessons. It's a pretty inexpensive hobby, easy to pick up, and is very relaxing! I highly recommend it as a hobby. I've been trying to work on it during the season, but it's been hard. I knew Parent's day was coming up, so I'd been setting aside some time to devote more time towards painting. I came up with a plan for a picture: a painting of me skating alongside my parents! My mother had never been much of a skater, but my dad was well-known back in England. I thought it was an awesome way to show how thankful I am for their support in my career path, especially since I'm gone for most of the year. In the end, the painting turned out pretty well! I hope they can find a place to hang it that isn't on the fridge.

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Philipp Winter comes from a Hockey family so having his parenty or grandparents around the rink and flying them in for a game or taking them around on a roadtrip wouldn't be anything special or memorable for them. But the one thing that is in short supply in todays world is time, more specifically time together, so the best gift Philipp can give his parents is just that, time spent together. So Philipp likes to take some time in the off-season, or whenever a break presents itself during the year, to go on vacation with his parents. To get them both the attention the deserve it is not just a "family trip" either, but he prefers to spend some time and go on holiday with each of them individually. With his Nicolas, Philipp usually goes for a road trip through an area with beautiful nature and scenery whereas with his mother, he prepares to visit the cities of the world or go for a classic holiday on the beach where you need to do nothing at all but eat and sleep all day. Happy Parent's Day guys!

For parent's day Panda got his father that nice new shiner smoker that has been staring him in the eyes every time he walked into Lowes. That $3000 price tag might be hefty, but his dad will love using it throughout the entire year. He also got his mother something for her yard work as well. She has been wanting chickens for years, and they finally have the yard space to have some. Panda got her 20 chickens and a nice huge chicken coop to go along with it. In all honesty, Panda is wanting to use these gifts for himself though. His dad making food on that smoker will be good eating, and the chickens producing eggs means he doesn't have to buy them anymore! Yet, his parents are older, so giving them something to distract themselves with and have fun is just what they need. 
Happy late Fathers day to all of you who are fathers!

[Image: panico.png]

Sadly for Jon Forty-One he is childless still going into his life. He is way too focused on his playing career to be dealing with the bitches and getting distracted over that. Now bitches love ice hockey players but when not on the ice he is dealing with stuff in the cult which means he does not get time to join Tinder or go to bars to pick up bitches.

His parents though are members of the cult however and he spends mothers and fathers day with them to celebrate them for raising him into an upcoming player.

He gave them both a new lovely house and flashy cars on both holidays from his paycheck with the blizzard as a thank you. Hence why his money has not been increasing recently (Nothing to do with me not wanting to do media). This was a special thank you to 2 amazing loving parents who just so happened to raise an angry ice hockey player. He would not be here if not for them or the cult which he loves just as much as Ice Hockey.

[185 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

The Odelein's have had a Father's Day tradition for many years now.  Being a hockey family, the Odelein's have an annual street hockey game every single year.  This year, the original Lyle was one of the team captains and for this first time in his life, the SHL's Lyle was asked to be the second captain.  The youngest Lyle was overjoyed, and without hesitation he picked his own father, Lyle Jr, to join his team.  The remainder of the players were doled out and the Odelein clash was underway.  Team Lyle III came out victorious in the bout, winning in a penalty shoot out, with Lyle Jr. scoring the winning goal to seal the deal for his son's team.  The exhausted players then continued on their tradition, in which the winning teams players were treated to a bbq and beers, served to them from their opponents.  Fun was had by all, and each participant is now in training for next years game and bbq!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Aron "Fishy" Hernadivic is not a parent, in fact, he's far from a parent. Having moved from Czechia to St. Louis, and then from St. Louis to Buffalo, Fishy is not one to settle down eyt, especially as he's still in his young 20s. With Toronto's nightlife a short drive away, and with fellow young friends on Buffalo, as well as friends on Toronto, Fishy is a frequent visitor to Toronto's nightclub scene, and is a popular hit with his long blonde hair and European accent. However, Fish is a classic momma's boy, and has a great relationship with his parents. Fish, with his long-term bag secured, combined his Mother's and Father's Day gifts into one big gift on Mother's Day, where he informed his parents he had paid off their mortgage, as well as letting them know he had bought them a condo in Buffalo for them to come stay and visit whenever they wanted. (160ish words)

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]