06-24-2020, 12:56 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: i wanna hear from fish
hes way more quiet this game 

so yes i put him up 

Villager captain stabbing alternate villager captain in the back i see

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

06-24-2020, 12:56 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-24-2020, 12:36 PMjeffie43 Wrote: Fair, kinda sucks cuz half the time nobody says much outside of some meme-ing, either way I feel like we have to do something today

I agree we have to do something but at this point, besides RED's death, what's changed since yesterday? There's still no reason to suspect anybody but we do need to get something done regardless. The two biggest connections I see between the deaths of RED and Salami are that everyone who's played with them before says they're good at sniffing things out and that they're big names on the site. The argument that someone would have to also be well connected and versed on the site to pick them off makes some sense. But, it only takes one werewolf to know that to convince the 3? 4? other wolves that it's a good idea. Still, if we figure out who that is, I'll take a dead werewolf over a dead villager every time.
From what I've seen people are more quiet today than yesterday, lol. Mook calling people out from the woodworks kinda helped in that sense but yeah. That was my logic when I had voted Luke, there's someone among the werewolves who's well versed with some people's backgrounds. Outside of that it was mostly just a way to get the ball rolling and get some conversation actually started

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Why it dbl post tho good internet Canada

06-24-2020, 12:53 PMjeffie43 Wrote:
06-24-2020, 12:41 PMGeekusoid Wrote: So with Mook's "Wheel of morality", I'm still feeling that that's a pretty jester move, so I won't be throwing down for him again unless he gives me good reason to.

RED is a shocker to me having only claimed vanilla, either way as others have mentioned...he's really good at deducing things so his loss is detrimental to us all.

Luke really hasn't said much other than being a villager, but at the same time doing that hasn't really given much to suspect.

I'm in the dark here about who to suspect at all.
Still haven't heard much from a lot of people, must be nice being a werewolf this game. Faelax hasn't been paying attention apparently. HockeyIsCool's basically been MIA and Fish has been pretty quiet too.

We definitely need to hear from more people. Mook said it pretty well, even if you don't have many thoughts getting them out there in case you get got is helpful in the long run regardless

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2020, 01:02 PM by jeffie43.)

Interesting that Faelax had been browsing this thread and chose not to say anything too

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

06-24-2020, 01:00 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
06-24-2020, 12:53 PMjeffie43 Wrote: Still haven't heard much from a lot of people, must be nice being a werewolf this game. Faelax hasn't been paying attention apparently. HockeyIsCool's basically been MIA and Fish has been pretty quiet too.

We definitely need to hear from more people. Mook said it pretty well, even if you don't have many thoughts getting them out there in case you get got is helpful in the long run regardless

This I agree on, if people had responded to Mook I feel like we would have more to go on yet only Luke engaged.

For a veteran user, @FlappyGiraffe also has been quiet, besides trying to align with Gecko

06-24-2020, 12:59 PMjfisherr Wrote:
06-24-2020, 12:56 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: i wanna hear from fish
hes way more quiet this game 

so yes i put him up 

Villager captain stabbing alternate villager captain in the back i see

if kal was here i'd hang him first for stealing my records :kekw:

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

@hockeyiscool @Faelax say something friendos

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

For real in order to get more dialogue going, I’m most suspicious of

Faelax
Luke
flappy
HIC

Would love to hear more from these 4, feel like they’ve been unnaturally quiet even after Mook called some of them out.

So we have a couple "discussion starting" votes up, one for Luke and one for fish.

Mook, possible jester?

What about this alliance between geck and flappy? Why would those two, particularly flappy try to reach out in an "alliance"? Its US vs the werewolves here unless something shady is going on.

06-24-2020, 01:15 PMGeekusoid Wrote: So we have a couple "discussion starting" votes up, one for Luke and one for fish.

Mook, possible jester?

What about this alliance between geck and flappy?  Why would those two, particularly flappy try to reach out in an "alliance"?  Its US vs the werewolves here unless something shady is going on.
i havent agreed to any alliance wts

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

06-24-2020, 01:15 PMGeekusoid Wrote: So we have a couple "discussion starting" votes up, one for Luke and one for fish.

Mook, possible jester?

What about this alliance between geck and flappy?  Why would those two, particularly flappy try to reach out in an "alliance"?  Its US vs the werewolves here unless something shady is going on.

While that may be a valid rabbit hole to go down in the future, the questions of Luke and fish seem like more probable leads. Mathematically, there's four outcomes for combinations of wolf/villager for flappy and geck, both wolves, both villagers, or one of each both ways. To me it wouldn't make sense if they're both wolves to make such an obvious tie between themselves. If one gets found out the other is automatically under suspicion. It's entirely possible that one of them is a wolf and the other isn't, but even then that's not the 50-50 shot we might think it is, as it's also possible they're both villagers. Granted I realize now saying it makes me look suspicious for defending people, but like I said earlier I'd rather get my thoughts out in case I get got and everyone else should be doing the same. Regardless, again I think we should be focusing on those who haven't said much at all like Luke or fish compared to the alliance, although the alliance is suspicious of course.

S66 Damian Littleton

06-24-2020, 01:14 PMjfisherr Wrote: For real in order to get more dialogue going, I’m most suspicious of

Faelax
Luke
flappy
HIC

Would love to hear more from these 4, feel like they’ve been unnaturally quiet even after Mook called some of them out.

Is it suspiciousness in that order? Are there any you have reasons to suspect over another?

S66 Damian Littleton

06-24-2020, 01:29 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:

Mook, possible jester?

While that may be a valid rabbit hole to go down in the future, the questions of Luke and fish seem like more probable leads. Mathematically, there's four outcomes for combinations of wolf/villager for flappy and geck, both wolves, both villagers, or one of each both ways. To me it wouldn't make sense if they're both wolves to make such an obvious tie between themselves. If one gets found out the other is automatically under suspicion. It's entirely possible that one of them is a wolf and the other isn't, but even then that's not the 50-50 shot we might think it is, as it's also possible they're both villagers. Granted I realize now saying it makes me look suspicious for defending people, but like I said earlier I'd rather get my thoughts out in case I get got and everyone else should be doing the same. Regardless, again I think we should be focusing on those who haven't said much at all like Luke or fish compared to the alliance, although the alliance is suspicious of course.

I been talking the whole time smh