Create Account

S55 Interested Prospect Thread

1: I've been in the SHL since S25.

2: The latter, but why can't we have both?

3: Not sure what the proper NHL comparable would be, but a physical, two-way defenseman who also possesses some good offensive capabilities.

4: It really depends on the locker room atmosphere and how active the team is, but assuming it was very good, I'd certainly be willing to stay down 3 seasons if given the option.

5: I have a super large bank account so I don't really have the need to write much, but I might do so once in awhile purely for entertainment reasons, as making money really isn't a concern or need for me.

6: Another active and fun presence. Pepe the Frog memes, and Soviet Shiba Inu.

[Image: cut.jpg]

8: I very much enjoy gaming and watching a lot of sports. I also enjoy just talking the breeze on Discord and having fun conversations.

9: Sure, could be fun.

10: Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza.

11: See the above.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
I have been in sims for like 12 years

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Locker room

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)
Marc-Edouard Vlasic

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
2-3 seasons

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
A little bit, not too much. I will do media, but not a ton of time

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?
I can bring puppy pics

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!
[Image: 625-zdeno-chara-bruins-stanley-cup-celebration.jpg]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
Soccer, I like soccer

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights?
I am

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
Nothing

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind.
Will not change your mind

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
Nope, no sim league experience.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Close-knit locker room. I feel like I’d rather have that family feel in the locker room instead of a tense team that ultimately wins a championship.

Vasili Podkolzin style, like a real gritty power forward

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
I wouldn’t mind staying 4 seasons, especially if I’m really liking the team.

I think I’ll probably dabble a bit in media. I have zero skills in graphic design tho.

I hope to be a likable and outgoing guy in the locker room. The guy that brings a smile on everyone’s faces on the locker room.

Uhh I can’t find one at the moment, sorry Undecided

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
I play a ton of XBox 360 (I spent countless hours on Halo Reach), as well as PS4. NHL games are one of the main games I play. I’m also pretty devoted to baseball. Music wise, I play a solid handful of instruments, with the newest one that I’ve picked up being bass guitar.

Yup, I think Kelowna would be a really nice team to play for. Rotti told me Kelowna’s a good team, so I think playing there would be fantastic. Additionally, having been to the Okanagan Valley before, I know it’s a lovely place and Vaseline Podcalzone would love to chill out there.

Not really, but thanks for asking.

I’m not really judgmental on others’ food habits. If you like pineapple on pizza, go for it.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

yes had two players here the last one joined in s28 and lasted till s48
building a close-knit locker room
Leon Draisaitl
as long as nesesery
a lot i'm broke ^^
experience a knight alumny but i think i want a new experience
don't hve one
gaming and music
not sure
nope
i like it my self no change needed

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
PBE, SBA, ISFL, SBL, & a couple others. I started at the end of this past May & have absolutely loved them! 

Definitely the LR. I feel as though it just helps people be more involved & enjoy their time more in the league. Sure you can win a lot of games, but if you at emit engaging with teammates or hanging out in the LR, I feel like you won’t be as interested. Which is why it is key to have an all around great LR. 

Looking to build a playmaking-sniper build almost. One that can shoot goals but has high level passing abilities; basically be able to feed myself, but also get my teammates involved as well. Basically like Connor McDavid! 

Honestly I wouldn’t mind between 2-3 seasons. I want to make sure I am developed & really at a good point where I won’t be bullied in the SHL. 

I plan on doing graphics when I get better with personal skill, I just started recently doing my own for PBE & so far they’ve turned out solid, I want to get to a point where I can open up my own shop for others. 

I am very active on discord and in my other sim leagues, also I occasionally crack very bad jokes that make people chuckle a bit. It helps relieve stress of others which in return helps us win. I also love to win games and support my team.

[Image: Crouch-Gritty.jpg]

I play adult softball with my brother & some friends, we have a pretty good squad & play 3 nights a week! Also enjoy playing PlayStation & just recently got hooked on OOTP & practicing photoshop ! 

Yes! I am down to play for whoever is willing to take a chance on me & help me be the best I can be. 

No matter how the draft goes, good luck & I hope you have a great season! 

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind
There is no changing your mind. Pineapple DOES go on pizza. People who say it doesn’t are just ignorant to real food. Hawaiian pizza is elite tier food no matter what! 

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020, 12:38 AM by bigbluex02.)

Disregard this double post LOL

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  I have been in the NSFL for a few months now, its the only other league I am active in, and I was in PBE for a month but I lost interest.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Why not both?

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) Terry O'Rielly

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) Doesn't matter to me

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I enjoy making graphics, so I would probably make a few of them even though they're meh

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? Some humor/sarcasm, and a dash of stupid

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo! [Image: BorisPetrovCard.png?width=464&height=677]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). I love football and basketball, I enjoy cooking, and in my spare time I'll play games whenever I'm bored.

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? As long as you're drafting multiple Petrovs

10. Anything else you would like us to know? What is your opinion on a hot dog?

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind. There is a special place in hell for people like you.

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
ISFL for almost a year and PBE for a few months
building a close-knit locker room
Someone that scores goals
Until my SHL team needs me
I do media so I have money to pay for training
I like to start conversations to get the locker room talking.
[Image: 35xbWV3.jpg]
Video games (PS4), board games, football (Carolina Panthers), and tons more, just ask.
Yes, but I am upset that the creators of the team chose a boring nickname like the Knights when they could've gone with something way cooler.
I want to score goals.

I love pineapple on pizza.

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

Not like this, I am a true Sim League virgin.

close-knit locker rooms make championships worth winning. The locker room comes first.

Defensively responsible Center. Good at faceoffs, penalty killer and pacey

Can't answer that, I have no clue yet. If I am having fun here there is no point in moving on too early.

I can, I did for a game called football identity doing basic banners for people. Time is on the limited side these days but still could do some things.

activity, banter and patience.... I am pretty easy going overall

I am a soccer nut, coaching and playing. Curling and gaming as well as doing things with the wife and kids.

Sure

Not really, ask me anything if you would like though

My whole household eats double pineapple on every pizza.... Change my mind if you think that is too much Smile

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

Yes. Been around for 4-5 years. Mostly hockey but I tried all sports I could find.

A good locker room is better but winning championships is fun to keep morale up.

Dustin Byfuglien I guess?

The least time possible. 2-3 would be my max before I ask for a trade.

I enjoy doing graphics but I have a healthy bank account already so I'm good money wise.

I'm friendly and I don't like drama so I won't go around the league making my team embarrassed.

[Image: 1c1vo.gif]

I know it's a gif. Sue me.

I play videogames most of my free time. I also enjoy music, tv and movies.

More or less. I played for the team with my first player and I had a blast but I don't know anyone personally anymore.

Nothing in particular.

It's your business if you like gross stuff on your pizza. Just don't get them on my half.

[Image: engishl.gif]
FranceMonarchsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsCitadellesMonarchsScarecrowsFrance

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters) yes

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? cups

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) boom boom smash

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) 3

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? not really

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? memes

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). i watch a lot of soccer

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? meh

10. Anything else you would like us to know? not really

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind. eat a real pizza topping.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Years ago I was very active in all the big ones and some of the smaller ones.

A good locker room makes championship teams.

Puck mover, Quinn Hughes comparable.

3-4 Seasons

My bank account is good now, but if I feel an urge I can pump stuff out.

Pretty calm and friendly, I have been gone too long to offer mentoring but I can be a positive presence.

My profile pic is my favourite, from when I was retired in the Dragons HoF.

I like all sports.

I would be happy to go anywhere.

Looking to make a solid player again, already planning out what upgrades and purchases to make after I'm drafted into the SMJHL and SHL.

You're right.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Yes pretty much all of them out there
Both!
Patrice Bergeron
No idea! Will have to see!
Very little but I get it done sometimes.
I am usually around and been around the block!
I am just trying to get these done. Insert Bobby Orr pics here. Tongue
Gaming, baseball, sports, being a dad, all that
Yes I kind of did at the end of last season haha
Nope, talk to me if you want to Smile
Ew. Just ew. I am a picky eater though.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Been here since S36

LR but I would really want to win a 4 star cup while being active this time

I'd like to build a screener

Will depends on the needs of both of my teams.

Me write bad :(

The memes I do for my PTs

[Image: vAtTjQN.jpg]

Video games mostly these times, love all music too (not the noise, I said MUSIC)

Not my first choice but why not.

Evok is a bae <3

No I wont, I'll let you have all the pineaple pizza and I'll keep the rest.

Nope, this is my first time in a sim league.

I believe a close-knit locker room helps a team win, so definitely that.

Ideally? Dominik Hasek.

However long it takes for my goalie to gain enough experience to succeed in the SHL.

I'm not good at graphics but I could give media write ups a try.

I'm pretty chill.

Does the gif of Pierre eating a corn dog count?

I'm a big fan of most sports in general.

Of course!

Not off the top of my head.

Yikes. You may be too far gone for me to change your mind.