Create Account

S55 Interested Prospect Thread

1. No
2. Building a close knit locker room!
3. Kind of like an Erik Karlsson!
4. 3 seasons or more!
5. I'm going to write a lot of media in the future, I have just waited so far until I found something awesome to talk about!
6. A great forward mentality and a youthful buzz!
7. [Image: putin-fall-icehockey.jpg]
8. Football! I'm a huge football fan.
9. Honestly, yes! The Knights just LOOK like a good team. Idk how to describe it to you.
10. Nope!
11. Boy you're right, hell yeah. Pineapple on pizza.

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)
yeah this one a fucking while idk

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
kelownas lr

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable)
ryan dzingel? someone fast basically

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
as long as it takes to win a 4 star

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
i like making sigs

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team?
existence, maybe gaming if yall are into that

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/YA-K3cjh....jpg.0.jpg

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
gamer, bad at csgo and league, love ehm, kinda a weeb too

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights?
yeah i won like 3 cups here id love to be here again

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
please draft me i'll be available late probably

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind.
meh understandable

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
Yes! I'm an active, max earner in both PBE and NSFL. I'm also a GM in the NSFL. 

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I'd like both, obviously, but if I could only pick one I'd rather a close-knit LR. There is a definite relationship between having an active LR and people updating more regularly, etc. The more active a LR is, the more people stick around and chat. The more they do that the more likely they are to update. The more likely they are to update the better your team becomes. The better your team becomes the more likely you are to win a championship. It just kinda follows. 

I know nothing about hockey - like literally nothing. I have no idea what I'm doing. When Ace helped me make my player I told him I wanted to score goals, but I'm happy to do whatever a team needs. As long as y'all can walk me through what needs to be done I'm open for it. 

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal)
I'll leave that up to the discretion of people who know what they're doing - so y'all and my eventual majors team. 

I really prefer league jobs, but if not definitely media. I can't use photoshop for the life of me. I can draw a half-assed stick person maybe. 

I think I'm funny, some people say I'm funny. I guess thats all in the eyes of the beholder. 

Help I don't know anything about hockey. 

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).
I sim a lot of games in the NSFL. Like a lot. Like a million per season. Its a SERIOUS problem.
Besides that I play a lot of league of legends - once upon a time I was good, now I'm pretty bad to be honest. When COVID isn't raging and I can go outside I like going out with friends. I make a lot of poor decisions. 

Absolutely! I'm excited to play for anyone - I'm just happy to get a shot. 

You're gonna have to walk me through hockey if that wasn't already totally apparent. If you're willing to do that, I'll max earn and be your guy. 

I do too, there is nothing wrong with this opinion. Screw the naysayers. 

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before?  If yes, what kind & how long?  (Every sport matters)
I have not.

Both are important but if I have to choose I would go with close-knit.  Being miserable in a locker room isn't fun.

A defensive stalwart with a penalty killing speciality. Something like Adam McQuaid. 

I think 3 seasons would be ideal.

I plan on doing media at least once a week, if not more. Nobody wants to see my terrible graphics abilities. 

I am a fun, easy going guy. I work hard so as not to let my teammates down.

[Image: 4dfa0c042516b.image.jpg?resize=500%2C681]

I like gaming. I'll play almost any game except RTS games because I am terrible at them. I also enjoy cooking and I'll watch almost any sport.

I am! 

I miss hockey. :(

Why would I change your mind? Who am I to judge what you like? I used to mix orange soda with root beer.

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters): shl for like nearly a year, pbe for like a week less than nearly a year, vhl nearly as long, sba for like a month, nsfl for like a month but split up, gomhl for like a day, grsl for like three days

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?: lr

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable): defenseman

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal): idk

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?: might do some media

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? myself

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo!: dont have one

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.).: no hobbies

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights?: sure

10. Anything else you would like us to know?: nope

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind.: no

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters) Oh, ive dabbled before.

2. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Why not both? Smile

3. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (NHL comparable) Eh, i dont know exactly

4. How long do you want to stay in the SMJHL before going up to the SHL? (2-4 seasons is normal) 3-4 seems where i'm at.

5. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? i have $80 Million. It doesnt matter.

6. What do you think you can bring to the locker-room/team? Experience. Jokes. Team building.

7. Post your favorite hockey-related photo! No

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.). Gaming, other sports, and music

9. Are you actually interested in playing for the Kelowna Knights? They're not my top choice.

10. Anything else you would like us to know? Nah

11. I like pineapple on pizza. Change my mind. No, people can like what they like.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

1. Have you been in any Sim Leagues before? If yes, what kind & how long? (Every sport matters)

No, this is my first.

Winning is always a goal, but it wouldn't be much fun if I didn't feel like part of the team.

William Hunt, Two-way Center. Along the lines of a Jonathan Toews or an Anze Kopitar.

I'm looking at 2-3 before making the jump.

I'm not particularly experienced with either so I'll go with not very focused on that as of now.

As a player, I'm looking to be an anchor down the middle that sets up his teammates and shuts down opponents in his own end. As a locker room presence, I'm a pretty cool headed guy that likes to joke around and talk sports of all kinds.

Not 100% sure how to attach pics on this forum yet, but it's def Kane and Panarin doing the puck drop on the anniversary of the Miracle of Ice.

Love video games, reading, movies and such, as well as being outdoors. I follow all 4 of the big North American sports leagues, and enjoy golf as well.

Most definitely. While I'll enjoy be drafted in general, being one of the pieces to potentially put this team on top would be exciting.

I'll do my best to be an active, productive member of this team, but I have a demanding job that can require me to go in at a moments notice.

No need. It's a premium topping.

C - William Hunt

Dachtor Feelgood PHD

Here is my application for the Kelowna Knights!

No, never. But I am looking forward to this!

The locker room. After all, no team has ever won any championship with a bad locker room.

A cross between Price's situational awareness and Hasek's dominance.

However long it takes to get Marcel to where he needs to be to make the jump.

Not graphics, but I could try my hand at media.

Enthusiasm, humour, and hopefully a championship!

[Image: Gretzky-Lemieux-Murphy-Canada-Cup-1987-featured.jpg]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey? (gaming, other sports, music, etc.)

cycling, hiking, camping, board games.

Of course I am!

I might or might not have applied to other teams...

Why would I? You like what you like to eat, how does that affect my life?

[Image: XbtwzDW.png]

Signature courtesy of Lord Jumbo.

I was a CO here and a GM in PBE. Last five years

Close knit for sure

Dustin Byfuglien

Longer than before as I am excited to see the new sim engine.

A bit. I do have a decent bank already, now I have to figure out what I want to talk about with my player with all the new changes.

Probably the signature that was made for me by I believe @Jogurtaa

Volleyball! It's definitely been my favorite sport for a long time and what I do for a living. I also love gaming although currently its mostly switch and mobile although I recently rebuilt an old laptop and haven't gotten to test it out. (the one I use for work is a Mac and this an PC)

I am excited to see what the atmosphere is like now

Draft me, I'm cool ask @mastersh33p

Ew gross

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

No

close-knit locker room

A playmaking Center

since it's my first time, I honestly have no idea. I think it would largely depend on the group and how well I integrate into the game and community 

Not very much

Good attitude, relatively active in chats and eager to learn

I'm not comfortable doing that yet as it would directly identify me IRL
It's a photo of myself, from when I'm celebrating a goal scored in the national team (minor hockey country).
teammates rushing in and the audience in the background.

hockey, gaming, golf are the main ones

Yes, as I'm new, any team where I can find a good group of people to have some fun with!

I'm a 30 year old Swede, currently working in the finance sector but considering changing career.
I play hockey actively IRL.
I have always liked gaming and having a good time with friends.

I won't, but just know that if you visit Italy you might want to keep that on the down-low...

ISFL since February 

I'm not really following the NHL, so I don't have a comparison. I imagine my player at one point as a good defender, who is a shooting threat.

I see me as long as it is needed. I guess it will be about the normal time, but also depends on my future SHL team I guess.

I'm no graphics guy, but will start to write some media anytime soon. Need to get my bank up a bit to purchase all kind of stuff.

I hope everything that is needed. I like to be in a lr where you can have fun but also talk about everything league and player build related or even just anything. I'm really not sure what I myself brings in, it really depends on how the flow in the locker room is. But I like interacting in it a lot.

Austria as world champion - oh damn, that's still only in my imagination

Football, soccer, doing some kind of sports (volleyball, soccer), volunteer fire fighter, video games

To be honest, I'm interested in playing for whatever team drafts me. I haven't had much time to look into the different teams. But I'm kind of interested in playing for a fellow ISFL teammate

not really, first have to process all the different SMJHL teams and order them in my mind

why should I change your mind on something you like? At least it's not illegal

I'm currently in a few fhm6 online leagues and have been for a few months only

I always figured to win a championship you need a close knit group

A workhorse goaltender who doesn't tire easily

I'd say minimum 3 seasons if not longer

I enjoy writing so will have a bit of focus towards that part of the media will have zero graphics focus

I can be somewhat quiet but will have a very steady presence always participating where I feel I fit in

I enjoy fishing and hiking, for other sports I really enjoy watching American football, I enjoy gaming mainly pc

As someone who lived in kelowna for a few months 10 years ago that would be cool

Not that I can think of will answer any question you have if I can

Never pineapple is the perfect pizza topping

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

1. I have been in plenty of Sim leagues 
2. Close knit group.
3. A workhorse goalie
4. As long as I need to
5. I'll be trying to write stories for my media
6. A person who can hype a team up
7. I don't have one
8. Gaming and watching YouTube. Oh, and writing stories
9. I'll play hard for anyone
10. Not atm 
11. I don't have anything to really say on that

I am in a good number of sim leagues already. I first joined and discovered sim leagues back in October of last year.

Close locker room is important to me.

LW Sniper, idk hockey but that is my build

I don't mind sticking around for a while.

Not much. I plan on just being a middle of the road earner.

I can make food and also make ppl laugh. I loved my time on the team during the end of last season.

[Image: goldberg-mighty-ducks.jpg]

I like video games and cooking food. Also I love good beer.

Yea I am. I liked being on a competitive team last season and the guys on the team were cool.

Not at this time

I changed my mind about wanting to be on this team. Pineapple belongs in a fruit salad you horrible human being.

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

1. No
2. Close knit locker room
3. Playmaker
4. 2-3 season
5. none
6. i am pretty chill and friendly
7. https://imgur.com/gallery/UeFNy
8. gaming
9. im happy to pplay for anyone
10. dont think so
11. meat feast is much better