Create Account

Hockey Dynasty

07-02-2020, 02:57 PMEricNCSU Wrote:
07-02-2020, 02:52 PMMP7 Wrote: II.1 hardest of all the tier II leagues. i just finished last in the III.2 (i tried hard to get last, i want that 6* prospect)

I decided to join as well. I'm starting out in III.9 Portland Pirates.  Seems like there's not a lot I can do until after the draft on Saturday. I can't sign free agents and i can't even scout people.  I saw the preferences you can set for drafting, I assume it autodrafts?
I can't answer any of your questions, because I'm trying to understand it myself, but we are in the same league, which is cool.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

07-02-2020, 03:00 PMluketd Wrote:
07-02-2020, 02:57 PMEricNCSU Wrote: I decided to join as well. I'm starting out in III.9 Portland Pirates.  Seems like there's not a lot I can do until after the draft on Saturday. I can't sign free agents and i can't even scout people.  I saw the preferences you can set for drafting, I assume it autodrafts?

ayy im III.9 same with Kimmy and tommy

III.9 gang

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

III.10 gang?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

07-02-2020, 02:57 PMEricNCSU Wrote:
07-02-2020, 02:52 PMMP7 Wrote: II.1 hardest of all the tier II leagues. i just finished last in the III.2 (i tried hard to get last, i want that 6* prospect)

I decided to join as well. I'm starting out in III.9 Portland Pirates.  Seems like there's not a lot I can do until after the draft on Saturday. I can't sign free agents and i can't even scout people.  I saw the preferences you can set for drafting, I assume it autodrafts?

You can set your board, so you can move guys up and down depending on positions or the scouting you have and it does auto draft off your preference, yeah.

Honestly, there's not a ton to ever really do, it's a lot of checking in, tweaking when you need to.

You can really dig into it when you want, but if not, you can kinda let it ride. Signing guys, setting lines, planning out the future in terms of development and contracts is where you'll sink your time into but again, you can go weeks without having to do too much of anything.

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2020, 05:19 PM by RomanesEuntDomus.)

I'm kinda jealous that all you guys are ending up in the same league while I only have McZ's crappy team to deal with Smile

Quebec KekW best III.9 team change my mind

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

07-02-2020, 02:21 PMZaitsev Wrote: I've been playing this since it came back. Just finished up Season 2.

It's definitely not similar to this. Much slower pace but once you get used to it, you appreciate being able to take some time away from the game and not get screwed. Has a more realistic schedule.

Everything being built right into the browser makes it very easy and intuitive. I'm II.1, Halifax Citadels.

Who knew, you're in my league :-)

Enschede Saxon Steeds here.

The game is pretty good and as said slow paced. You definitely don't need to login every day. You can set your team, training etc. and not login for a week if you want. You can be as active as you want to be.

I'm going to give you guys some tips, because some stuff can be quite hard when you first start. Don't overspend! You have a small budget when you first start. If you go -10M on your balance, you're fired. Every week from start of the season you pay salaries for your players and every home game you have ticket income. If your schedule is road game heavy from the start, be very carefull what you do. Also don't underestimate resting in training. If you do not rest your players between games, specially back-to-back games you will end up in a world of hurt. Just as in FHM, having low condition/fitness is not helping you at all.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask here, pm or on discord. The guys in HD discord are easy going and will answer all of your questions.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

So I got my team in LeagueIII.10 – NW Division

and apparantly it already had played games? I got the far worst team looking at the standings lol

11 Spruce Grove Wolfpack 40 19 17 4 42 0-0-0
12 Louisville Stormers 40 19 17 4 42 6-3-1
13 Brampton Bengals 40 20 19 1 41 3-6-1
14 Tucson Generals 40 17 17 6 40 5-4-1
15 Orbital Station One Orbiting Death 40 11 24 5 27 0-0-0

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2020, 04:34 AM by Katth.)

07-03-2020, 04:15 AMOrbitingDeath Wrote: So I got my team in LeagueIII.10 – NW Division

and apparantly it already had played games?  I got the far worst team looking at the standings lol

You took over an AI team, but when you took over it generated a completely new roster. Luckily the season just ended and the draft is tomorrow. Because of your low standing, you get an early pick in the draft. So you are actually one lucky sob :-)

Edit: i see you have first overall. That means you get a 6* player, talk about luck Tongue

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

07-03-2020, 04:33 AMKatth Wrote:
07-03-2020, 04:15 AMOrbitingDeath Wrote: So I got my team in LeagueIII.10 – NW Division

and apparantly it already had played games?  I got the far worst team looking at the standings lol

You took over an AI team, but when you took over it generated a completely new roster. Luckily the season just ended and the draft is tomorrow. Because of your low standing, you get an early pick in the draft. So you are actually one lucky sob :-)

Edit: i see you have first overall. That means you get a 6* player, talk about luck Tongue

Is it auto draft or? Do i need to do something to make sure I get this player? Tongue

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

07-03-2020, 05:01 AMOrbitingDeath Wrote:
07-03-2020, 04:33 AMKatth Wrote: You took over an AI team, but when you took over it generated a completely new roster. Luckily the season just ended and the draft is tomorrow. Because of your low standing, you get an early pick in the draft. So you are actually one lucky sob :-)

Is it auto draft or? Do i need to do something to make sure I get this player? Tongue
autodraft, see club > draft for details.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

07-03-2020, 05:01 AMOrbitingDeath Wrote:
07-03-2020, 04:33 AMKatth Wrote: You took over an AI team, but when you took over it generated a completely new roster. Luckily the season just ended and the draft is tomorrow. Because of your low standing, you get an early pick in the draft. So you are actually one lucky sob :-)

On the left side you can bump players up or down, that's your ranking for them and basically your draft board.

It'll draft off that so if you put the 6* player at the top, you'll pick him 1st.

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

Awesome to see that so many of you have joined already Smile !

Posting this as a quick bump because there is only about 17 hours left until the draft so if you were planning to sign up you should do so before that, because otherwise you will miss out on all the prospects you could've picked as your newly created team won't have them.

Sounds interesting. Might have to give this a go.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

07-03-2020, 12:45 PMkenvald Wrote: Sounds interesting. Might have to give this a go.

Louisville Hot Browns has entered III.10

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players