Create Account

S55 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2020, 07:15 PM by boom.)

Hey everyone! I'm thecanadiancanuck, and I'm the co-GM for the Vancouver Whalers. These questions really help us to get to know all of you for the upcoming SMJHL draft! Getting into the questions now:

Player Name:

Player Position:

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

Feel free to PM or Discord our head GM @dmills3 or myself @"thecanadiancanuck" if you have any other queries.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2020, 06:55 PM by FlappyGiraffe.)

Player Name: Aleksander Kozlov

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Playmaking center, responsible defensively

Do you know anyone on the site?: Most people from before mid 2019, getting to know some of the newer guys now though too.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Winnipeg Jets

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Kraft dinner

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):

Just turned 21, currently enrolled at university of Manitoba. Not doing much this summer except hanging out in the house cause of covid.

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Player Name: Patrik Money

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3? I'll likely be on the site a couple of times a week, and on discord regularly

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes please

Are you in the Rookie Discord: Yarp

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I would like to score the goals

Do you know anyone on the site?: I'm from the NSFL so know quite a few people from that way

Who is your favorite NHL team?: I know very little about NHL so I'm easily swayed

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Homemade Pizza

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.

24, working full-time (GMT time zone) 

Mooney#0110 on discord if you have anymore questions

Player Name: Slava Petrov (aka @"TommySalami"'s favorite Petrov)

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4.81257639296

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Telegrams or bust.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Da

What sort of player are you looking to build?: I wanna go fast!

Do you know anyone on the site?: Nope, no one.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: The Kings of Los Angeles

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Does frozen pizza count?

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I am however old you want me to be & I am currently employed as the official mascot of the Newfoundland Berserkers.

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

Player Name: Valtterri Kauppinen

Player Position: Left Wing

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Probably a 5. I check the site multiple times a day.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A speedy sniper type, along the lines of Vlad Tarasenko or Brad Marchand (minus licking, of course).

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know a few guys, most of whom are from Hockey Dynasty, like myself.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: The Boston Bruins.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken quesadillas.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): Currently 15, a student, and basically doing nothing because of COVID. I also (used to, before... everything) play hockey irl, as a goalie.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Player Name: Sarah Burke

Player Position: Left Defense

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4-5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Nope, never got the link.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Two-way defense, but flexible depending on team's needs.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yeah, I recognize a few names that play in the NSFL as well. 

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Edmonton Oilers

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Bacon Pepper Mac and Cheese

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): Adulting, working full time, nothing too exciting.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2020, 02:04 PM by Festinator.)

Player Name: Jonas Kahnwald

Player Position: Right Defence

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4.5

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Quick offensive rushing defenceman

Do you know anyone on the site?: Yes, Nhamlet

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Winnipeg Jets

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Fried rice

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): Mid twenties, working full time as a youth counsellor.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

1. Evangelos Giannopoulos

2. LD

3. 5

4. Ya

5. Ya

6. Solid two way dman.

7. Ya

8. Sens

9. Idk chicken

10. dmills got my discord id if u guys need it

[Image: 3.png]

Player Name: Zdenko Beranek

Player Position: RW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.69

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Ye.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: S P E E D Y B O I

Do you know anyone on the site?: Just a few people.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Carolina Hurricanes

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Um, frozen pizza ig

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): Old, working, writing.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2020, 05:35 PM by JumpierPegasus.)

Player Name: Yngve Simonsson (aka. Oskar Simonsson)

Player Position: Winger (left wing preferred)

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 10

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Absolutely not, no way i will ever use discord as a platform smdh :simon:

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yup! I mean I would never use discord

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A speedy winger high vision type of player (good at getting open, passing, and skating attributes). Basically a guy who flies up the wing, and can find the open man, fire it on net, or get open himself while cutting through the middle)

Do you know anyone on the site?: no

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Detroit Pistons

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Grilled Cheese

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): 23, working as an associate for a B4 accounting firm

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Player Name: Daedalus James

Player Position: C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): When I get the itch I am on constantly. So 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: defensive minded center, big and can win face offs. PK guy but can chip in a few points. 

Do you know anyone on the site?: Just a few other guys who came over from hockey dynasty

Who is your favorite NHL team?: The Hartford Whalers up until their demise!  Supported Carolina after that bitterly until the Jets came home. Now support them

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:  I don’t cook much but like baking!  Cheesecake is my thing. 

40 yr old Manitoban. Financial controller for an optical chain. Wife and 4 daughters so need online games like this to keep me sane Smile

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2020, 12:48 AM by Leafs4ever.)

Player Name: Rock Strongo

Player Position: Centre

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:

Yes, I am.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):

No, because I'm not a rookie.

What sort of player are you looking to build?:

Elite, two-way player

Do you know anyone on the site?:

Lots, yes.

Who is your favorite NHL team?:

Toronto Maple Leafs

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:

Grilled Cheese

I am a teacher.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Player Name: Lucas Johansson

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yup

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yup

What sort of player are you looking to build?: two way forward

Do you know anyone on the site?: Most people Tongue

Who is your favorite NHL team?: uhm...can we skip this one? no? well, the sens..

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: honestly I'm on a homemade pizza binge right now. been trying different dough recipes and stuff lately.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.

25 year old, going back to school this fall in culinary management

Player Name: Raivo Helminen

Player Position: Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3.5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, not going to be super active there, but I can use it.

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): No, did not get a link

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Garbage Collector or powerforward/sniper combo, I want to score goals and be aggressive as a player.

Do you know anyone on the site?: As in know know? No, but I have been in SHL for some time and through that I´m friendly with few users.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: I don´t have any, never had, but I do follow the Finnish NHL players and see how they are doing.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Pasta, meat and some sauce. Good stuff.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I´m from Finland

Player Name: Dee Centerman IV

Player Position: C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Site 2, Discord 6

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: I'm uncomfortable using anything else as a method of team communication

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Wal-mart brand ryan o'reilly

Do you know anyone on the site?: yes

Who is your favorite NHL team?: st louis blues born and raised

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: wife and i went on a big japanese curry kick a while ago. started doing tonkatsu with it which turns out very good. i make a mean meatloaf. but most of all there's something truly magical about a runny egg on a piece of buttered toast.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): i'm a mid-20s tech guy in a career track job with a wife and cats. live half an hour from the college i went to and the small town i grew up in, so i have a tight local group of friends i play music and video games with to this day. best man in a wedding for my best friend of almost 20 years on my upcoming birthday.