Create Account

S55 Whalers Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name: Zebulon Leavitt

Player Position: D

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Kraagenskul#3302

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A stay at home defensive stalwart with a speciality in PK.

Do you know anyone on the site?: I do not.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Bruins

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I really don't have a favorite. During quarantine I started cooking more and I just like making food that people like.

Player Name: kyle schaufelberg

Player Position: d

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5?

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): no :(

What sort of player are you looking to build?: defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?: i know boom with cute otter pic and also a lot of other people

Who is your favorite NHL team?: idk

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: pasta

Player Name: Xavier Doom

Player Position: C

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 5

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes, yes i do

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes i am.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: a hockey one

Do you know anyone on the site?: i know a few peeps.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: The Buffalo Sabres

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Chicken Parm

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I'm old. I join too many sim league. I have one arm currently.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Player Name: William Hunt

Player Position: Two-Way Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): I'll try my best to be around a 3. I have a demanding job that can interfere with my ability to log on.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes. DomBear#2998

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): As far as I know, I'm in it.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A two-way center along the lines of Jonathan Toews or Anze Kopitar.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Negative, joined based off of a reddit post.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Chicago is my top team, but I also root for Vegas, Montreal, and the Rangers.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): 24 year old male, city worker in the midwest. Big into nerdy stuff as well as sports. I'm a pretty laid back guy who can get along with just about anyone, outside of Packer fans.

Player Name: Marcel Laflamme

Player Position: Goaltender

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): I would say a good 4, everyday.

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Of course!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes I am.

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A mix between Price and Hasek.

Do you know anyone on the site?: Unfortunately not :(

Who is your favorite NHL team?: The Habs.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: Japanese chicken/broccoli rice bowl.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level: I'm working, I'm an expat living in Tokyo. My hobbies, besides hockey, are cycling, hiking, camping, board games.

Thanks for your consideration!

[Image: XbtwzDW.png]

Signature courtesy of Lord Jumbo.

Player Name:
Tanjiro Kamado

Player Position:
Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?:
yesssss

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
I didn't get the PM yet :(

What sort of player are you looking to build?:
Offensive Defenseman

Do you know anyone on the site?:
Yeah! I've been around a long time (S20 original represent)

Who is your favorite NHL team?:
NJ Devils

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?:
ooo this is a hard one. Definitely meat based dishes mostly so either chicken or fish maybe. I mostly cook at my girlfriends who doesn't have a grill

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):
I'm 27! Woo I'm old I started here at 20 lol. wait.... I've been here 7 years and then not 5... anyway I am finishing up a program to get my personal trainers certificate to add to my coaching and bachelors degree. I am fairly close at becoming a college coach having already received an offer but it was a dead end. and anything else you want to know just ask!
My discord is andybj#4875

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Player Name: 
Calvin Hobbes

Player Position:
Center

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day):

Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link):
Yes - krazko#6377

Playmaking Center

No

Don't really have one.

My recent favorite is probably a chicken pasta salad with home made pesto and red-wine vinegar marinated grapes 

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539):
I'm a 30 year old Swede, currently working in the finance sector but considering changing career.
I play hockey actively IRL.
I have always liked gaming and having a good time with friends.

Player Name: Michael Withecheck

Player Position: LD

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes, sakrosankt#9873

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Point Shooter

Do you know anyone on the site?: yes, a few ISFL (NSFL) guys

Who is your favorite NHL team?: currently have none

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: home made pizza

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. Full time working as Software Developer, I'm from Austria, like watching and doing sports, playing video games

Player Name:
Phillip Weaver

Player Position:
Goaltender

Yes my discord is w19eaver#1145

Yes

Workhorse goaltender

No

Detroit red wings

One of the main traits I looked for in my wife was the ability and willingness to cook since I have zero

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level.
I'm 29 years old, work as an electrician in a sawmill in northern bc, I have a wife and 3 kids aged 4, 5 and 8, I really enjoy going fishing and hiking, also into gaming mainly pc lately it's been stardew valley, eu4, ck2 and bannerlord

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

David Danielson 

Goalie

Yes my tag is WildfireMicro #3342 

Yes

Workhorse Goalie

A few guys that are also in the NSFL 

Blues or Bluejackets 

My dad loves to cook grilled pork steak. So that and my stepmoms chicken fried rice

I am a 23 autistic guy who loves sports and works part time at a printing press.

1. Josh Dolphin
2. C
3. 4
4. Yes
5. yes
6. Playmaker
7. dolph96
8. Ottawa Senators
9. lasagna

Player Name: Mikhael Petrov

Player Position: Defenseman

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): Probably a 4

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: Yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): Yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: A defender who blocks shots and helps the goalie. I don't need points, what I want is to keep the other team from scoring points.

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know a good bit of people and have been around before.

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Capitals

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I don't really cook, so if I'm the one making the meal for me and my girlfriend it's either grilled cheese or something out of a box.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I'm in college, work, just normal stuff even if I am a bit late to college since I'm 24, but it is what it is.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2020, 12:07 AM by monkey10pts.)

Player Name:

Jimmy Dekens

Player Position:

D.

Ye

Ye

Pass first two way dman

Yeah a few people

Wings

Lucky for you I am a cook. It's a 6 pepper steak cooked med rare on cheese tortellini drowning in a small pond of manchego mustard cream sauce

Got married last year, might try for kids soon (don't let that scare you off), and like I said cook. Love gaming and golf. Beer is awesome.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

Player Name: Tres Sombreros

Player Position: LW

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 3ish

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: yes

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): yes

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Sniper

Do you know anyone on the site?: Slothy and a few others from PBE and NSFL

Who is your favorite NHL team?: I don't really know anything about hockey. I the only hockey team i have even seen was the San Diego Gulls when i was a kid.

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: New York strip steak marinated and grilled with fresh asparagus, bread, and baked red potatoes.

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I am a big sim league fan in my 30s with a wife and kids. I am in a bunch of leagues and I am a laid back so cal dude who just enjoys sim leagues.

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

Player Name: Alexis Vermette!

Player Position: Forward!

Rate your activity on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being little to no activity, 5 being on several times a day): 4!

Are you comfortable using discord as a method of team communication?: I am!

Are you in the Rookie Discord(If you arent, there is a link in your pm. If you didn't get it you can pm me and ill get you the link): I am in the rookie discord!

What sort of player are you looking to build?: Speedy forward who can score goals!

Do you know anyone on the site?: I know many people from the time I’ve been here!

Who is your favorite NHL team?: Montreal Canadiens!

If available, what is your favorite dish to cook?: I don’t cook much but I enjoy making my own pizza!

To the extent that you're comfortable, tell me a little bit about your life circumstances. Age, students or working, occupation, anything to help get to know you a bit better on a personal level. (If you'd feel more comfortable you can also message me on discord this answer instead. Discord ID: dmills3#7167 or boom#9539): I am working in a store to afford to go back to school and finish my studies. Coronavirus has made things harder but I am back and have a light schedule to spend more time in the league!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn