Create Account

S55: St. Louis Scarecrows Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020, 02:16 PM by _Blitz_.)

[Image: w5jk4zU.png]

WELCOME TO SEASON 55!

Whether you're new to the SHL, new to simulation leagues in general, or have been here before, there are plenty of reasons why the St. Louis Scarecrows might be the right team for you! St. Louis is a pretty great team if you want to be active in the league. We have a friendly, supportive locker room and our team has a warm, dry sense of humor. We have very proud and vocal alumni, especially those in league jobs. Our team has a history of success, and we intend to stay that course.
  In Season 54, we were very fortunate to beat the "down season" expectations that we had looming over us. Most of our veterans moved up to the SHL after Season 53, and we had a lot of rookies that rose to the occasion and performed exceptionally well. We maintained a winning record in the regular season, and then took the Carolina Kraken to Game 7 in Round 1 of the Playoffs. This season, we look to retool a little further, and make a more serious run at the Playoffs. We hope to make our 50th season in the SMJHL one to remember! 
  To do that, we'll need to fill a few roster spots. That's where you come in! I know there's a lot of these threads to fill out, so I'll keep ours brief.

Player Name:
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.)
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows?
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick?

Please Feel Free to Contact Us on the Site or Discord at Any Time!
GM: @Capt_Blitzkrieg / Capt_Blitzkrieg#5089
Co-GM: @EricNCSU / EricNCSU#4481

Scarecrows Good Luck to All of You! We Hope to See You in the Locker Room! Scarecrows

Player Name: Aleksander Kozlov
What kind of player do you want to build? Playmaking two-way C
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) SHL
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Sure
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Teleportation

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Player Name: Jonas Kahnwald
What kind of player do you want to build? Offensive Rushing Defenceman
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Sure!
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Teleportation

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

Player Name: Patrik Money, LW
What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles. I've started out as a sniper and I'd like to be whatever can score a lot of goals
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) NSFL for 5 months
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? I'm interested in any team who would like to pick me up.
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Telekinesis

1. In the sig.
2. 2 way dman.
3. yep a good amount.
4. no, sorry guys.
5. idk.

[Image: 3.png]

Player Name:

Zdenko Beranek, RW

S P E E D Y B O I

A little bit.

Sure.

Clearly, the ability to stand in a field and spook flighted animals with my mere, immobile existence.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Player Name: Yngve Simonsson
What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles. Nikita Kucherov type (speedy winger, can score while getting open and getting across the slot while speeding down the wing, or can find the open man while pulling the defender out of position with speed and using passing to find an open player)
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) None, never done this before
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? No
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? 2k tpe in SHL

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2020, 12:44 AM by Leafs4ever.)

Player Name:

Rock Strongo

What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles.

I want to be an elite, two-way player. I want to dominate both ends of the ice and play in all situations for my team.

SHL, NSFL, PBE

I am very interested in playing for the Scarecrows. They've had one of my favourite brandings ever since they entered the league years ago. I would be very happy donning a Scarecrows jersey.

I'm not sure really, I haven't given it enough thought. Mind control maybe?

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Player Name: Lucas Johansson
What kind of player do you want to build?: Two Way Forward
Sim League Experience? I've tried them all but this is my true love
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? I've got no strong feelings one way or the other about the scarecrows
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? the ability to pick whichever super power I wanted whenever I wanted

Player Name: Raivo Helminen
What kind of player do you want to build? Garbage Collector, I want to score goals and be where the action is. I guess more of a powerforward-sniper combo is a fair guess right now.
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.) VHL and SBA, not in SBA anymore though, but I have active player in VHL.
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Sure, if you pick me - happy to join!
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Luck, I think that would be fun. Just walk around and good things will happen purely because I´m so lucky.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2020, 03:31 PM by ckroyal92.)

Player Name: Slava Petrov
What kind of player do you want to build? I wanna go fast!
Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NSFL, SBA, etc.) Yep, all of the above.
Are you interested in playing for the St. Louis Scarecrows? Sure, why not? At least Joe isn't here anymore Tongue
If you could pick any superpower to have and use, what would you pick? Telekinesis

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

Player Name: Vladmir Petrov

What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles.

A scoring, winning Petrov.

NSFL, PBE, GRSL

Yes, Petrov Love is strong here.

Telekinesis.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Player Name: Dee Centerman IV

Pure defensive forward

SHL (approx 2 years)

i would need significant convincing to come to st louis. there are people involved in the st louis locker room culture and people who (i think still) are involved in the management group that i have absolutely zero interest in sharing a discord server with. in the event i was drafted to st louis and those people were in the locker room, i would not participate in the team discord.

huge bummer to write this as i lived my whole life in the city. /shrug

lazer shits

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2020, 01:57 PM by bigbluex02.)

Player Name:
Thomas Rose (RW)

What kind of player do you want to build? If you're not sure, this guide that has a pretty good breakdown of FHM roles.:
Looking to build a playmaking-sniper build almost. One that can shoot goals but has high level passing abilities; basically be able to feed myself, but also get my teammates involved as well.

Sim League Experience? (PBE ,NFSL, SBA ect.):
PBE, NSFL, SBA, and a couple others

Absolutely! One of the dopest logos in the league! Just want to play for a team that will help me develop and I can give my all for.

Travel through time! If I would have known about bitcoin when it first came out, I would have asked my mom for $200 to invest and told her to trust me on this. So many things like this that could benefit my family and I. Also I would go back and tell my freshman year self in college to not take that awful science course. I didn't do so hot...

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

1: Bane.

2: Ideally, a physical, two-way defenseman with some good offensive skill.

3: I have been in the SHL since S25.

4: I'd play for any team that drafts me.

5: The power to allow myself to have as many superpowers as I wish.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page