Create Account

S55 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

1: I've been in the SHL since S25.

2: I think a great deal since I am conducting all of my research and work at home for the foreseeable future. Moreover, since I wish to only focus on my player long-term and not really get involved in any high responsibility type league jobs, I believe I will remain very motivated for a long time.

3: I am a Rangers fan. And I watch a lot of sports (mostly soccer right now but I love all the major leagues of sports). I game a bit on my PC, and I love just discussing random shit on Discord if it's fun!

4: I probably would ideally want to spend at least 3 seasons in juniors, since I very much enjoy the experience. However, that really depends on the activity and atmosphere of the locker-room. Assuming it's fully active and a lot of fun, I'd probably want to spend several seasons there.

5: Yes, very much so. I am usually on it all the time and I use it as my primary form of communication in general.

6: This does not apply to me, but I'd very much like a lot of Pepe the Frog and the appreciation of the Soviet Shiba Inu.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
I am in every league you can possibly think of.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
Like 1-2 hours probably.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Boston Bruins baby. I work and teach college.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
I would say 2-3.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
Yes, I use it. Bayley#9423

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
I have interest in Falcon. I was former GM for Falcon.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
Nope.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)?
Falcon

Share your best joke or meme
@JSS

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

yes sir
How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size]
5-6 hours maybe more
What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
i work fulll time beside that i like to spend time with my grl and friends i like several games no favorite here , i love lays sour creme chips, i root for the new york rangers a bit
You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
i'm totally fine to spend more time here because i want to be ready when i step up
Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?
sure
If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
i looking for a close lr and fun in it
nope, draft me =)
never really played it
don't got one

[Image: P9htSSf.png]
[Image: Sr4Rvg.gif]

#TeamFuhrby
#knightsknation
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2020, 09:14 AM by bigbluex02.)

PBE, SBA, ISFL, SBL, & a couple others. I started at the end of this past May & have absolutely loved them!

I am very active, so I always try to do as much as possible so I can try to become a top guy from my class!

I enjoy playing in my adult softball league with my brother and our friends, we have a good team and have won a couple trophies. Also recently got into OOTP21 but usually I enjoy playing 2k19 with my friends or I am very happy that Saints Row 3 got remastered. On the occasion I will go back to my PS3 and play old maddens or NCAA! I root for the Philadelphia Flyers when it comes to the NHL.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind between 2-3 seasons. I want to make sure I am developed & really at a good point where I won’t be bullied in the SHL.

Yes! I love Discord, bigbluex02#0118

Active teammates and everyone willing to lend a hand in development of my player. I feel like when everyone is being helpful and guiding the young guys, it creates the best kind of LR.

I am very active on discord and in my other sim leagues, also I occasionally crack very bad jokes that make people chuckle a bit. It helps relieve stress of others which in return helps us win. I also love to win games and support my team.

I haven't played the new one a lot, but I usually pick Ash (the Pokemon Trainer) and in the old ones I was a HUGE Kirby and Pikachu main on the OG smash bros.

[Image: 1585682872798-900x506.jpg]
This meme is relevant because I just graduated college this year and it has been a real pain trying to find a job because nobody is hiring. :(

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? None.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/size] A little bit.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Working a lot, sim racing a little bit. Chips? Like potato chips? Pringles ig? Carolina Hurricanes

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? No idea. Gotta figure out this FHM stuff.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes.

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I've clearly never been a Falcon a day of my life and I definitely think they are gross.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? The Detroit Falcons reverse-swept the Montreal Militia in the S31 playoffs.

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? Haven't played Smash in ages, but used to be Captain Falcon.

Share your best joke or meme The S31 Montreal Militia.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Do you have any previous sim league experience? I am a gfx grader in the NSFL

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis? Enough to do all the PTs and make media/gfx

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Usually work, I enjoy playing Madden and I've really been enjoying Dying Light as well.

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?  No clue, I don't mind being called up earlier.

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? Yes I do.

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I'm looking for a locker room of chill people with good senses of humor

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft? I'd enjoy being drafted along with some of my Petrov Brothers

Who is your Smash Bros main (if applicable)? Haven't played since their 3ds title, but Lil Mac

Share your best joke or meme I have a good one,

There was an American wrestler from Texas named John, who throughout his high school career had never lost a match. As he went on into college he continued undefeated. He became a national icon and symbol of American strength.

News began to circulate of a Russian wrestler who was fierce and unstoppable. As each wrestlers legends grew, a match was set up between the two, America versus Russia. The match would be held in Texas.
John began training immediately. Every day his coach would tell him, “This Russian has a move called the Mongolian Death Grip. No one has ever escaped the Mongolian Death Grip. DO NOT let him get you in the Mongolian Death Grip”

The day of the match finally came. Just before each wrestler stepped onto the mat in front of the capacity crowd, the coach once again said, “Whatever you do, do not let him get you in the Mongolian death grip. No one has ever escaped the Mongolian death grip”.

Four seconds into the match, the Russian had the American in the Mongolian death grip. The coach buried his face into his hands and cursed John for not listening to his advice. All of the sudden he heard the crowd irrupt in a chant of USA USA USA. He looked up and saw the Russian pinned by John. The coach ran out to meet John and embarrassingly told him, “I didn’t see... Once he had you in the Mongolian Death Grip I looked away. How in the world did you get out of the Mongolian death grip?”

With heavy breath, John told him “Well coach, that Russian grabbed me and twisted my body in ways I never imagined possible. I was wincing in pain when I open my eyes and right in front of me were two testicles. So I bit them.”

“What???” Said the coach... “John I don’t think that is legal. You could be disqualified”

“I don’t know about that coach. But I can tell you one thing. You ain’t got no idea how strong you are until you bite your own balls”

[Image: boriscontestsubmission.jpg][Image: bashbros.jpg]

Fight Record: 39 Fights, 28 Wins, 2 Losses, 9 Ties/Breakups

Hits Tracker

SMJHL S55: 326 Hits (Record)
SMJHL S56: 164 Hits
SMJHL S57: 30 Hits

Total Hits: 520

ISFL and PBE
Enough to max earn
Other than work and spend time with my wife I like to play video games and board games. Currently enjoying The Last of Us Part 2. Lays Salt n Vinegar are the best chips. Carolina Hurricanes
Honestly, it depends on if the SHL team that drafts me needs me or not. 
drectors cut#9644
Someplace that's active and fun to hang out. Lots of random chatter and conversation.
I want to score goals
In Melee it was Link, but I haven't played Smash in a long time.

What is the downside to eating a clock? It's time consuming

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

I've been on sim leagues for around 4-5 years.

A couple of hours, for sure.

I work and play videogames most of the time. My all time favourites would be Mass Effect 2 and BioShock. Chips, mmhhh, I've been enjoying all-dressed a lot lately. My favourite NHL team is the Montréal Canadiens.

I don't like to play in the junior league much. The faster I can go up the better. 2-3 would be my max. I'd usually say 1 but I was told the new reality of the SHL is that you gotta stay down longer.

I do use Discord.

I'm here for the TPE mostly. I don't have a good opinion of the Falcons from the past but I haven't been here in a while.

Nothing particular.

I'll crush anybody using Zelda.

My best joke: The Toronto Maple Leafs

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Answer: No, I don’t

Answer: Depends on when school starts back up. Presently, I’m on summer break, so I can definitely dedicate a ton of time to the SHL.

Answer: Uhh fooling around on Discord and Reddit mainly. Favourite games include EA Sports NHL, MLB The Show and Halo Reach. Favourite chips are either Ruffles or ketchup chips (I’m Canadian). I’m a Canucks fan.

Answer: If I’m enjoying the locker room, I’ll probably elect to spend longer than most in the J.

Answer: Yeah, absolutely. My discord tag is bdu754#3704 if you’re interested in connecting with me.

Answer: As long as it’s welcoming and talkative, then I’m all for it.

Answer: I think I’d be a great addition to the locker room. Even if I’m not wracking up the points, I hope to at least be a positive locker room presence to make up for it.

Answer: Yoshi. It also explains with my discord pfp is Beeg Yoshi.

Answer: Why did the Catholic Church ban plastic bags? Because it’s sac-religious.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

Do you have any previous sim league experience? yes

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?/size] zero

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? sleeping and thinking about sleeping

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? forever

Our team typically uses Discord to communicate, do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it? yes

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? memes

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Lots. SHL, VHL, SBA, GOMHL, NSFL.

3-4 hours. Check it daily now even without being signed as a DFA or anything.

Work, trying to get back into school. I'm a Canucks fan.

Probably 3-4.

I have it, Jala#5530

I have no strong feelings on where I end up in the J.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Yes a lot! 2nd player here after Johannes Leitner

Work, sim leagues, sports video games, chill with my daughter. I love Baked Lays and the Bruins!
No idea! Will be up to GMs I would think.

Yep all the time!
Sure, I have no reserves about anyone
I plan on being active as I can be and a pure playmaking/two way center
I usually roll with Ganondorf
What time is it when you have to go to the dentist? Tooth hurty.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

been here since S36 so yeah

right now, way too much. Don't know if and when it will change.

Playing blood Bowl, AoE II, HotS and various other games. Love the ruffles all dress. Habs fan all the way.

It will probably depend on the needs of the team that will draft me, in the juniors and in the SHL.

yup

If you're new to the site, we understand that you may not have a preference on which team you end up on just yet, so what are you looking for in a team locker room? For recreates, do you have any interest in being a Falcon? I've got nothing against the falcons so why not. Let join another group.

Evok is a bae <3

Mr Game and Watch but it's been a long time since the last time I played

[Image: dI4CKur.png]

No, the SHL is my first time in a sim league.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

It varies, but I am a little busy. I can make enough time to consistently upgrade my character though!

Watching sports and getting overly invested into them, haha. Favorite games? Does battleship count? Favorite chips would have to be pringles. I'm a big Hawks fan.

I'm cool with spending as much time as my character needs, he's a goalie so I definitely understand if he needs to mostly backup for a couple seasons as I imagine many teams already have their starting tendies locked down.

Yes, my user is captainteach#8006

Yeah I don't know much about the individual teams yet, but I'm mostly looking for a chill, laid back, and friendly locker room.

Not off the top of my head, no.

I haven't played enough Smash Bros to ever pick a favorite character, haha.

Share your best joke or meme

Not sure if it counts as a meme but that gif of Pierre McGuire eating a corn dog always gets a chuckle out of me.

None, this is my first time.

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

Depending on need, perhaps somewhere between 2-8 hours?

Besides working, I enjoy cycling, hiking, camping, boardgames. My favourite game right now would probably be Root or Secret Hitler. Maybe BBQ chips? And I am a Habs fan to the core.

I don't have a number in mind, I just think when he's ready Marcel will make the jump.

I do. HydroRaven#1609

I have no idea, so I can't say really. I'm looking for a place that will help me grow my player, so maybe some tips here and there. Of course I have an interest in being a Falcon, wouldn't be applying otherwise.

Not really. Good luck!

Little Mac.

Share your best joke or meme

Crying Jordan.

[Image: XbtwzDW.png]

Signature courtesy of Lord Jumbo.