Create Account

S55 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow?

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

6. Cats or dogs?

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? Two way, checking forward

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? yes

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I intend to stay down for at least 3 seasons

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I'll be putting in way too much time. I expect to be pretty high in the class

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? I live on discord pretty much, so I'll almost always be on and participating lol

6. Cats or dogs? why not both?
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2020, 08:03 AM by jRuutu.)

Garbage Collector, I want to stay close to the net and use my big frame to do some damage.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
I have played the game before, but not an expert by any means. Always open to suggestions of course, but got a plan in mind. (Different thing if it works or not, but you know)

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
Main stage is the plan, hopefully I get there as fast as possible, going to try and be realistic about it, but when looking at it now, not going to stay 4 or 5 years in the juniors.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

Not going to be top of the class, maybe middle of the pack. Going to do the point tasks etc, but never going to have enough money to buy equipment every year.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
Here and there, I live in Finland so the time difference is a thing, but I´m able to pop in at least once a day. jRuutu#0351

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs.

I wanna go fast!

Just got FHM 6 last week, so I've been playing around with that a bit.

Spent 3 seasons in juniors the first time around, so I'm expecting about the same.

This is turning into a pretty stacked class already, but I'd like to think I can keep up for a while at least.

I'm plenty active in Discord. ckroyal92#1023

6. Cats or dogs?
Why not both? Just not together.

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? I am building a 14ft tall statue of Vladimir Lenin in my backyard. Conversely Nikita Kucherov type (speedy streaking winger who, with the puck, can draw defenders out of position and find the open man, or without the puck can cut into the middle and get open for a goal)

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) Yes

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? If my past players are any indication I will never hit enough TPE to go up

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? 13

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. JP#3827

6. Cats or dogs? I have one of each. I hate them both equally

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Two-way defense

No - willing to get it at some point and learn, though.

No grand plans at this point in the game, just want to get on the ice and play. Happy to do that at either level.

Few hours. Will be a little more casual as I am in another sim league as well but I'll keep up on most if not all the PT and ACs.

Can and will chat casually on discord - Kyamprac#1695

6. Cats or dogs?

Cats, dogs, birds, I love them all. Have an Australian shepherd.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

1. Two way dman
2. Nope
3. Depends on my SHL team I guess
4. Enough time
5. Depends on the vibe from the discord, not sure how well I'd fit into Maine
6. Dogs

[Image: 3.png]

wal-mart brand ryan o'reilly

not specifically but i have a 350 and 425 build ready that i've consulted with smart people

this question implies i have any agency over that decision. you'll have to ask the SHL team that drafts me

as much as i feel like. hard to tell because i haven't done a PT in over a year.

i use discord pretty much all the time, especially for the team my player is on.

6. Cats or dogs?

have cats, used to have dogs.

C- Daedalus James
Defensive Center, defensively strong, faceoffs and pace.  

Not alot, any help is always appreciated.

At this point I have no idea.  

I don't like not putting effort in.  Saying that my life can go from busy to relaxed and back to busy pretty quick.  I am on discord all day long though and log in to games minimum 3-4 times.  More active on weekdays.

DaedalusJames#5652

6. Cats or dogs?

I love dogs, allergic to both sadly.

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons

I am Building Vladmir Petrov. No archetype in particular.

None whatsoever.

Probably 2-3 Seasons in the minors.

I always make max earners, bank allowing.

I live in Discord.

Muford#9925

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Elite, two-way player.

Not really, no.

I assume I'll be down for at least 2 seasons, so we'll go from there.

Top of the class.

Yes, I'm active on discord.

6. Cats or dogs?

Cats, scared of dogs.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

1: Bane, and two-way, physical defenseman.

2: Not really, no. Just sim league experience.

3: Really depends on how active the locker room atmosphere is, but assuming is good, I'd certainly be willing to spend several seasons in juniors.

4: I'd like to imagine that by focusing only on my player and not being responsible for an important job such as being SMJHL commissioner, I'll be able to remain motivated and very active.

5: I'd do whatever I could to add to add a degree of activity and fun to any LR I join.

6: Shiba Inu, but I like both.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Defensive-defenseman

I do not

I will probably be down for 2-3 years

Like 1-2 hours a week. Probably a bit easier

I will participate. Bayley#9423

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Two-way forward, want to be like Crosby

Not much

My plan is to let my SHL decide that stuff for now

Likely enough to time to be near the top of the class

A fair bit, already in your discord

6. Cats or dogs?

I like cats that act like they are dogs, if that makes sense

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Two-way forward, want to be like Crosby

Not much

My plan is to let my SHL decide that stuff for now

Likely enough to time to be near the top of the class

A fair bit, already in your discord

6. Cats or dogs?

I like cats that act like they are dogs, if that makes sense

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]