Create Account

S55 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow?
Zebulon Leavitt, a stay at home defenseman who liked to penalty kill. A guy you want on the ice in the waining minutes of a one goal lead.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
I do not.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
I prefer staying down and getting my feet wet.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
I am hoping to be top of the class, but it might be somewhere in the middle.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
Kraagenskul#3302

6. Cats or dogs?

Honestly, that is tough. I have two dogs (black lab mixes) that are awesome, but I would definitely have cats if I wasn't allergic. Dogs are loyal, useful, and fun.  Cats can be loyal and fun but are pretty useless other than purring for you.  Since I currently have two dogs, I'll go 51 points to dogs, 49 to cats.

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow?: karl schaufelberger, shutdown defenseman

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no): no

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?: idk

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?: not sure

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.: dylanjj37#9691

6. Cats or dogs?: neither

I'm building Xavier Doom, Two Way Center.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)
A little.

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?
Itll depend on New Orleans. I'd say 3-4 years down though.

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?
Too much.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
JKortesi81#7672. I'd talk a bunch.

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs are superior.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

William Hunt, a two-way center along the lines of Jonathan Toews or Anze Kopitar.

Negative, this is my first run.

I think I'll try to spend 2-3 seasons in juniors before trying to make the jump to the next level.

I have a demanding job and I have no experience in sim leagues, but I'll try my best to be an active, productive member of the team.

DomBear#2998

6. Cats or dogs?

More of a dog person, but I've loved all the cats I've had.

A goaltender with Price's situational awareness and Hasek's dominance.

I don't, but just purchased it last night so any tips are welcome!

I want to feel the room first and then adapt according to what the needs are.

I expect anyqhere between 2-8 hours a week, depending on the needs. I would prefer being towards the top end of the class if possible.

I'll read everything and message once in a while when appropriate. My handle is HydroRaven#1609

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs, always.

[Image: XbtwzDW.png]

Signature courtesy of Lord Jumbo.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020, 12:59 AM by Andy.)

Tanjiro Kamado

Nopeeeeeee

I think I'll stay in juniors longer than with previous players because I am excited for the new sim engine

As much as the discord is active. For me, enjoyable LR activity fuels the rest of my website activity

andybj#4875

6. Cats or dogs?
Both, personally I own a cat, my family owns a dog. Pics can be sent upon request as well Smile

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Playmaking center, 

No

since it's my first time playing, I honestly have no idea. I think it would largely depend on the group and how well I integrate into the game and community. I would expect staying for a few seasons in the Juniors

somewhere between, quite active, but still taking it easy.

krazko#6377
depending on the atmosphere, how active it is for my time zone (central europe) and my time availability.

6. Cats or dogs?
dogs

1. Who are you building? What archetype are you trying to follow? I'm building a player to score goals, currently I'm a LW sniper

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) I don't

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I'm happy to stay down as long as I'm needed

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? A little easier as I'm involved in multiple leagues but should be active every week

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. Mooney#0110

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs ofc

I'm open to anything, like to have suggestions on what's good and what's not. In my mind, I'm building a solid defender who knows how to shoot, to create scoring opportunities.

No, don't have any experience. But everything is alright so far. I'm always happy to get some input on my build

I'll do whatever is the best for my team(s). I won't push hard to getting called up, I just want to have a good time on my teams. Staying down is no problem at all.

I want to be somewhere near a max earner, but I'm currently not sure how much time I'll spend. If I get on a cool team with a cool LR, I definitely can see me spending much. I think up to 15m-1h/day seems realistic, depending on what to do and what's going on.

sakrosankt#9873
I'd like to participate in the LR. It somehow depends on the LR how much I'll include myself.

6. Cats or dogs?

Cats

Phillip weaver workhorse goaltender

Yes

I think I plan on ripening up in juniors for the time being

Probably middle of the class some weeks I'll be better then others

I can be quiet but will be as active as possible my discord is w19eaver#1145

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs all the way

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

Not sure, maybe you can help me find an Archetype. Definitely a workhorse at the very least

Nope

To be a good player and user 

I'll try my best to put time in here, but it won't be my main sim league 

I am on Discord a lot, my tag is WildfireMicro #3342 

6. Cats or dogs?

Dogs

LW Sniper

No I do not

I don't mind staying down in the juniors for a while.

I am planning on being a middle of the pack earner.

I love discord and I am on it daily. AL_GR1NG0#8406

6. Cats or dogs?

Doggos all day

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

1. C - Playmaker
2. No
3. will see how far i can go
4. spend as much time as i can
5. a decent amout D0LPH1NB0Y#1349
6. dogs

I'm trying to be the best defenseman I can be, stopping shots, helping the goalie. I have no desire for points (although it would be nice), instead i wanna stop the other team from scoring.
Nope, no idea of FHM
No plans, just whatever my SHL team needs, I'm not gonna rock the boat.
I plan on putting enough time to reliably earn and be a good part of a team, I wanna be the best player I can be.
I'm always around on discord and always try to interact with the team when I'm on the team. To1#9515 is my tag
6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs 100%, although cats are good too.

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

Jimmy Dekens, two way pass first dman

Nope

Depends what my SHL team wants and needs.

Enough to stay relevant, nothing extraordinary

Decent amount, I'd pop in and out, #BeelNasty6515

6. Cats or dogs?

*woof woof*

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39