Create Account

S55 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects

1) What is your player name and position?
-Valtteri Aalto and goalie.

2) What is your player archetype? For forwards, are you pass first or shoot first?
-Stop the puck first.

3) Is this your first time participating in the SHL? If not, how long has it been since you had an active player?
-I've got to be one of the oldest members still on this site, and Artemi Berezin was my last player.

4) For new players, navigating the forum is always a little rough in the beginning. It's okay, we were all there at some point. Is there anything we can help you with in terms of site navigation, updating your player, etc? (You don't have to state specific)
-Bring back the Impact!

5) Do you use Discord? If not, would you be open to joining Discord?
-I do specifically for this site.

6) On a scale of 1-10, rate your expected activity level on site and in discord?
-Not the greatest, but when I'm tagged I will respond because it will always alert me on my phone.

7) What is more important: winning a championship, or being a part of a close-knit group that has a good time together?
-Why can't it be both?

8) Do you have any experience with FHM6?
-Very little.

9) Is a hot dog a sandwich?
-I mean, I never thought about it, but I guess you could call it that.

10) Lastly, what are your thoughts on Terry Bradshaw and Terry Crews?
-Bradshaw is okay I guess, but Crews is where its at!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride

Messages In This Thread
RE: S55 Carolina Kraken Interested Prospects - by drodger91 - 07-18-2020, 08:33 AM